Start here - Table of contents

Good communication on “social media” is difficult, so I thought I’d create a blog. That might improve communication. After all, I’ve been pretty badly misrepresented…



*****
*****

Quick start guide: read in this order



**


**


Then work your way through the table of contents for a while, starting with the “Letter to Larry”, and ending with the page “Extra Photos”.

My main discussion page is called “main discussion page”

The page “random archives two” contains a lot of “b-side comments” as well as comments shifted there from the main discussion page. Usually once a comment has been on the front page for a bit, I’ll just chuck it in the archives.

If you look way further down the page, you will see that I’m working on an overall life story. I have covered a fair chunk of time, but it is still a work in progress. I have completed parts 1-7 of my life story, which runs from approximately 2004-2011. It is ready to read.

**

How did I get this way part two is incredibly important. It is one of the most important bits. But the basic life story matters a lot. The quick blurb is the place to start. Misc stories has sooo much of the important material in it, but it is so badly written.

Also, The Drop Box of Garbage v3 has a lot of important stuff in there (especially IVF and crime, and also my father Paul and his crimes of child molestation), but it’s disorganised. It’s actually massive important. It’s a really important page covering a very important topic. And the posts: My Life Story: Raine Street, Khandallah Road and Hutt Road, part A, My Life Story: Raine Street, Khandallah Road and Hutt Road, part B have some very important stuff in them, but the second one is unfinished.

****
****

Table of contents:


Thought reform aka brainwashing

General Disambiguation

Integrity torso compromised

How did I get this way pt 2

How did I get this way pt 1


Things I like

Sports + martial arts

Attack and arrest

Grab bag


Misc Stories

Open Letter

Repurposed Soul

Copthorne Hotel, and additional stories


Background stories

Photos

A quick setting the record straight

When, and why, and how did they take me out?












Main Discussion Page - main discussion page

The Drop Box of Garbage (v3) - replacement, newly reloaded

New Drop Box of Garbage (v2)

Random Archives Three -  b side comments and archived comments

Random Archives Two

Random Archives One

My Education + Books that I have read

Text Dump, archived

Drop box of random garbage, archived

Old text dump, archived

Long Article: Stuff I Like (the long version), archived



Ideas:

Brainstorming Session: technology - active

Brainstorming Session: other - active

Other ideas: sub menu - you don’t need anything on this page, it’s just the old stuff



Other:

Today - microblog

*

Not a hivemind guy

Libertarian stuff - in which I switch to libertarianism 

Political Theorising - in which I explain my theories, and also declare that I wasn’t a serious political activist, just someone with a pastime while very unwell

(more theorising)

*

Basic fit: A basic approach to moderate fitness and exercise

Martial Arts: ideas, thoughts and suggestions

*

What I want most - updated September 26th

I am not having sex until I am healthy

When am I healthy? How do we decide?

Harem and coercion

Tentative rules and guidelines for sex

*

Miki Matsubara

The Battle of Manners Street

*

Additional Information: general photos from 17 Princeton Road and 1/106 Khandallah Road

Additional Information: Emails between my mother and I

Additional Information: A few more emails between me and my lawyer




My life story:












My Life Story: Raine Street, Khandallah Road and Hutt Road, part A - It’s a post/segment that jumps ahead to 2023/2024.


Photos for the stories in this post… - Raine/Khandallah/Hutt Road


**

I have another website. It is on a different hosting service. I sometimes stash stuff there. I started that one first, before switching to this one.

The url is howcommunicate.com

****
****

Just a few photos:



Above: Here I am at about the age of 21 at my father’s wedding. He got married at the Wellington Botanic Garden. My uncle David is to my left.

***

Below: two photos I took back in May 2025, using my camera tripod. These are the most recent photos of me. I am 36 years old in this photo.


Below: here are a few photos taken in about February of 2025.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn