I am in the process of working out some rules and guidelines on paper of what I am willing to do.
Last time I did this I got attacked and damaged pretty badly, so wish me luck. That was back in Auckland.
Four positions only:
Missionary
Girl on top
Doggy style
Reverse cow girl
Oral sex only if they suggested it. It’s 90% off of the menu, because I feel like it’s too much to ask. And if they suggested it, I would expect to probably switch to ordinary sex after a while. Half oral, half normal. I don’t intend to finish in their mouth, whether spit or swallow… otherwise finishing in a towel.
I’m not sure if best to aim for 3 times weekly, or once daily.
And maybe no more than 1-2 rounds once they’re here.
I asked them some time ago if I could reduce it to once a month, but they didn’t seem keen.
So I’m not sure of frequency.
I’m not planning to have sex until I have been totally healthy for 90 days, and I’ll be the judge of when that has happened. It will entirely at my discretion.
Sex in this system is inherently coercive.
And if I’m going to inflict sex upon women coercively, I’m probably going to take things like a “burger” or “anal sex” off of the menu.
I’d opt out of the system if I could.
I see sex within this system not quite as rape, but rather as “rape adjacent behaviour”. But it depends on who you’re sleeping with. This is a complicated topic. If they are a pro-system activist who pushes this whole thing, it is somewhat coercive but it isn’t rape, and it doesn’t matter that much. If they’re a normal woman, it’s kind of mean and not very nice to do that to them. On the one hand I’d rather sleep with normal women with kind hearts. But that might be coercive (violently coercive by cell towers). But on the other hand it might be more ethical to sleep with fae, because they don’t mind. It’s per for the course for them, and they chose it with all of the heart, mind, body and soul. Especially the fae who gifted themselves to me. So it’s full of conundrums (internal) and also minefields (socially, externally).
Key words:
I have some key words, without (much) explanation.
Love
Peace
Joy
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Gentleness
Faithfulness (aka steadfastness)
Self control
These might operate as some guide to my behaviour, they might not.
And genuine care and concern for the wellbeing of others (aka, one of my definitions of love). In moderation.
****
****
I would want to cuddle with them afterwards, depending on who.
I probably would be boring and not ask for them to dress up in anything. Yawn.
As for kissing them, uhhh. I am planning to be cognisant of the fact I need to see a dentist… ummmm. I don’t actually want to see anyone until I’m fully healthy anyway? And then dental work is way more important than sex!!? Umm. The idea is to be considerate. (Ps: by the way, these people insisted I talk about what turns me on, and I had to be more “turned on” when I fantasized, so I talked about uhhh. Kissing with too much tongue ahaha.) The truth is that I would have opted out a long time ago from all of this.
I aim and intend to go for women 23+, however this isn’t a total rule. And women aren’t unethical or illegal down to age 18. But for preference sake, I would strongly prefer them 23+. But in this bananas world, it isn’t the main issue. By the way, the age of legal sex is 16 and up. And it isn’t actually a moral problem for me to sleep with a 16 year old. But I would prefer to go older. I actually would prefer to opt out. The hivemind stuff and the symptoms (fatigue, chronic fatigue, stress, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, brain fog, posture damage/disruption, sleep disruption, ibs) that people get are much, much worse than the sex stuff, imo.
Age:
/sarcasm
If I have to rape women, or perform rape adjacent behaviours, I would prefer to rape women who are about the same age as me. Women between 30 and 42. I could go older too. But not too much. In theory I could rape 16 year olds as well, but I’d prefer to rape their mothers and older sisters. But at the same time, I don’t see why it’s much worse to rape a violent, amoral sociopath 16 year old than a 40 year old. At least not on paper. But the optics are better if she is about 35-40. (In all seriousness, I would probably aim for early 30s or late 20s).
I intend to be nice to the women I rape. And I don’t intend to choke them, slap them, tie them up, insult or belittle or denigrate them while I sleep with them. I don’t intend to choke them while I rape them. Or cut them, or defecate, or urinate on them. I’m not sure whether I might lightly spank them once or twice. I probably won’t pull their hair either. I’m not planning to bite them to draw blood. I’m also not planning to face fuck them. I plan to be gentle and kind to them as I perform rape adjacent behaviours on them. I also don’t intend to whip them, spank them with an implement such as a wooden spoon, or gag them. Gentlemanly behaviour is very much in vogue these days after all, and I must be kind to the women as I rape them (sorry, violently coerce them into having sex with me; sorry, “dominate” them into having sex with me, using weapons that can cripple you terribly).
^sarcasm
I have much of this on two pieces of paper. In my wallet. Well, two pages of vague rule.
And that’s all for now.
Disclaimer: this isn’t set in stone, and I’m still writing it up. And it’s not something I’m willing to be held accountable over.
**
By the way, the most ethical version of this is to claim in women already promised to me in perpetuity. Because bad women who are communists are okay to hold accountable for sec when they promised themselves in perpetuity. But I’d actually prefer different ones. But probably tramps?
Uhhh. All things being equal, if I could go back I’d just ask to see prostitute once a fortnight instead of performing rape (or rape adjacent) activities with a woman either coerced into it or who chose to be a part of a grooming, trafficking and sexual perversion gang.
**
Uhhh. I can’t commit to this, because bizarre and bad people will do deranged things. But probably the idea is that I would be kind and pleasant to the stranger women who choose to sleep with me.
(Without binding commitment) I do intend to be basically kind to the women.
Also, I had an idea that I proposed ages ago. But had at one point wanted to insist on a cup of tea/coffee or a drink when women show up. Before we head to bed, to talk to one another about what we want to do. And also just to get to know one another. But when I last proposed it, they weren’t willing to hear my ideas. And it’s not that I’m afraid of doing something untoward. It’s that is just more human and sensible to just have a conversation?
By the way, it’s because I tried to have conversations like these that they spazzed at me in Auckland, and prior as well.
**
I can’t even get a good conversation going with these people on sex.
If it weren’t for their sex games and other nonsense.
But what I would probably want other than what they’re pushing is to find a woman to date. If she seems nice, keep her. If not, dump her. Date her for 3-4 months. If it is going well, we start sleeping together after 3-4 months. And what we do is sleep together 3-4 times a week. Probably we start out in missionary and switch to her in top. Or vice versa. Umm. And we cuddle afterwards and talk.
We watch movies also, and sit around walking. And we hold hands and go for walks on the beach.
What these people are proposing seems stupid and weird to me though. But we can’t even get a conversation going about it.
But I would want to recover first, and fully.
And the relationship would be in a mutually agreeable, voluntary basis. Where we both agreed that it was what we wanted.
This is just to indicate to you what I would probably aim for.
****
****
These people pretend that just because I fantasize about something that these chicks are potentially obliged to do it. Which is of course a stupid and retarded idea.
For example, why should I have to whip a woman just because I fantasized about it once? That is a foolish and “backwards” idea.
****
****
I need to write up three more posts:
One is all about what I would be looking for (and when) if we were living in a different society, where normal, voluntary relationships were the norm. For example, I might date for 3-4 months and then start sleeping with them, and sleep with them 3-4 times per week.
And another is what I would suggest I take from the common supply of sex if this system were being organised and administrated on good faith. Perhaps I would aim to have three women on the roster, but just sleep with one woman once per day in the afternoon. And so I see someone seven days a week, but just once per day. Preferably women had never met before or known before 2022.
And lastly, what I might request under this current system if I were permitted to do the bare minimum of sex with these bad faith women. For example, I might suggest sex once per month, in missionary, with one of the (quite attractive) women who work in the local petone shops. And ask that we have a cups of tea/coffee first and something to eat. Preferably women had never met before or known before 2022.
Tbh, I’d sleep with them once every 90 days, just to check a box.
Comments
Post a Comment