Good communication on “social media” is difficult, so I thought I’d create a blog. That might improve communication. After all, I’ve been pretty badly misrepresented… ***** ***** Quick start guide: read in this order Quick Blurb Things I like Sports + martial arts ** My life story part one My life story part two My life story parts three and four My life story parts five, six and seven, section A My life story parts five, six and seven, section B My life story parts five, six and seven, section C Extra: Amanda and my relationship with her Extra: Wedding photos and the full text of the wedding service Extra: Some General Family Photos Extra: Jo Dacombe Additional information: Boxing and being “spring loaded” ^The life story gets you only up to 2011 when I am about 23. ** Background stories Misc Stories How did I get this way pt 2 Integrity torso compromised ** General Disambiguation Thought reform aka brainwashing Photos How did I get this way pt 1 Open Letter ** Not “just ...
The original page named “Drop box of garbage v3” got blocked, so I am reposting it. Or at least I have reposted parts of it. I have removed much of it because it was (or might have been) controversial. I have also put much of it into a new order and removed some trash. I am currently editing it to make it flow better. I have focussed on the IVF, fraud and reproductive exploitation angle in the first half of the page. Some of this material is of vital importance. **** **** Here is a a quick summary of a few things, it's pretty rushed (therefore there will be errors, mistakes and tone issues). Quick history My ex wife Amanda used a restraining order against me (aka a protection order) that she gained on false pretences (on grounds of “mental abuse”) to get rid of me and have me arrested, after keeping me crippled for five straight years so that she could get her hands on sperm to have a baby with her lesbian girlfriend Brynn Huso. And then after I was arrested and spent a night in a ...
New updates: the best of these is the “a new and improved faraday barn” (garage). The second best is one labeled “public park”. Easy idea: A new and improved faraday barn (garage) Something like this^ I think it’s the best and smartest option. It’s possibly the best one yet. It’s enough for a single person to live, and it’s all self contained, or can be. If you need more space, just build two garages. Or build a row of eight garages. And if you need more space, just build two rows of eight! Or four rows of eight! Just keep on building! By the way, if you have a block of them. Like 32 of them in rows, then the spaces in between probably are safe to walk around in to socialise. I reckon. Or I would guess. You take the “nook” and finish it with walls, floors and a ceiling. And install a toilet, shower, basin, washing machine and kitchen sink. As well as a rug, bed, couch etc. This garage isn’t quite the right size, but something similar to this would be excellent. **** **** Another idea: ...
Comments
Post a Comment