Life Story: Parts 5, 6 and 7, section C

I started writing this on the 23rd of May, 2026, it is now the 5th of September.


Parts five, six and seven of my life story

Section C


Sally: Is that everything about your family for now?

David: I guess so.

Let’s move on. We can talk about some of the things I tried out in an attempt to recover my health (or to otherwise manage my health problems).

Sally: Do you want to talk about other  things you tried in an attempt to restore yourself to health? More things, I mean.

David: Yes, that is what I would like to do.

Sally: Do you mean stuff other than going to see doctors?

David: Yes, that’s what I mean.

Let us begin.

One of the main things I tried was the Bruce Campbell “self help” approach, based on pacing and record keeping. He used to work at Stanford Medical School in patient education. 

The next major thing that I was trying to deal with was constipation. I kept on trying out stuff like high fibre diets and visiting doctors. This didn’t really work for me. I still had problems. And in fact it gets worse in 2012.

I also used the Alexander Technique a lot. That was a major thing for me in life because it relieved symptoms in a very effective manner. The lessons were very effective.

And I also tried the Bowen Therapy, the Butekyo method, magnesium sulphate spray, dry body brushing, a gluten free diet, cold exposure therapy (cold showers), conventional massage, probiotics, rolling a ball underneath my feet and a variety of supplements. I was always trying things. And I was always asking people for their ideas on how to get my health back.

Next, I felt that there was a connection between the climate and my level of symptoms. The reason I felt this way is that when I went to Vanuatu for 7ish days in 2009, I felt much better. And I had thought that it might have been the weather that did it. And so Amanda and I contemplated our moving to a warmer climate, thinking that this might be the answer. But I wanted to do a repeat experiment first, before committing to making such a big move. It was somewhat of an obsession of mine.

Next, I did a few “scientific” experiments in the area of sleep. I had slept well and I’d had greatly reduced symptoms on a few different occasions and in a few different locations. And I tried to replicate these conditions and to return to these locations to see if I could replicate the temporary cessation or lessening of symptoms that I had experienced in the past. It was a bit of a preoccupation of mine. Note: these experiments weren’t actually very “scientific”, but they were experiments nonetheless.

Just think about that for a moment. The experience of being unwell, and my day to day experiences of poor health were so significant that even a bit of relief from symptoms for a day or two at someone else's place was really memorable. For example, Simon and Terry's house, or my father's house, or under hill cottage (a bed and breakfast), or Vanuatu. And I longed just to feel that way again. And I thought that somehow the location or climate was tied to my health. I also had feelings and thoughts and theories that if I lived at one of these places for a few months that I could recover. I talked about it with basically everyone in my life.

I couldn't figure out why there was such a big difference in my health seemingly based on where I was (location) and what the climate was like (and the bed/mattress).

I dreamed of moving up north to Kaitaia or of moving to Darwin in the Northern Territories of Australia. Both have fairly tropical climates. I also had long day dreams and reveries of spending the holidays at Simon and Terry's weekender with Amanda and recovering my health altogether. I used to fantasise about going to Vanuatu to recover my health in full. And I would browse through page after page of holiday destinations online, in tropical locations. And try to figure out where in the world I could go to recover. In the end, Amanda and I went on a “test trip” to Rarotonga in 2012, to see if my health improved in the tropics. It was an experiment. It failed. I didn’t feel better. And so that was the end of that theory, more-or-less.

I used to talk about a lot of this stuff with my family and wife. And my in-laws and friends as well. In fact, they knew that Amanda and I wanted to test out going to a tropical location to see if the warmth (and humidity) fixed my health. And so they gave us travel vouchers to help us to make that happen. Mostly it was Simon and Terry (but also Shane, Lesley, Ken and Natalie and Amanda’s Aunties). They also referred us to their travel agent. And so we went to Rarotonga! And it should be mentioned once again that any of them could quite simply have told me what was wrong with me and why I was sick.

And that’s where we are at for now.

I also had problems with things like heating, cooling and the temperature inside my home. There was an ongoing struggle in my life to keep warm. There was also an ongoing struggle in my life to regulate my body temperature and to have a warm house. It was kind of horrible.

Now please be aware that some of the things I will talk about shortly are “alternative therapies”, or “quack” therapies. But I didn’t know what else to try, and my doctors weren’t giving me anything useful. So I tried anything.

*

Sally: That seems like a lot to get through, and so I guess we ought to get started!

David: Yes, let’s get started.

*

Let’s first talk about the Bruce Campbell approach to recovering from chronic fatigue syndrome. He wrote a book on how to recover from chronic fatigue syndrome, “Recovery From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: One Person’s Story” by Bruce Campbell, PhD. It includes a self help based approach for chronic fatigue syndrome.

Sally: Would you please tell me more?

David: Yes, I would be happy to.

**

First of all, here is a link to Bruce Campbell’s book:

https://recoveryfromcfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Recovery-Story.pdf

Recovery from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: One Person’s Story by Bruce Campbell, PhD

This book was very important to me. I used the ideas from it a lot. And I learned a lot from it. If you read this book, then you will know a lot more about how I approached my attempts to recover from chronic fatigue syndrome.

By the way, the book is dishonest. And the man who wrote it is a fundamentally dishonest person.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to read the book itself. If you’re really interested.

**

The book discusses the author’s experiences with chronic fatigue syndrome. It talks about how he got sick and how he recovered. And it gives advice to the reader on how to manage the illness of chronic fatigue syndrome and how to recover from it.

It’s by Bruce Campbell. Here is his blurb, pulled from a Google search:

“Bruce Campbell, PhD, is a Stanford-educated psychologist and recovered ME/CFS patient who founded the ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Self-Help Program in 1998. 

After falling ill and dropping to 25% function in 1997, he used self-management and pacing strategies to recover, later helping thousands of patients.”

In the book he recommended the use of self-management techniques and pacing to those who have chronic fatigue syndrome.

Sally: What is pacing and self management? How does it work? And what do those words mean?

David: Do you want me to discuss the nature of the advice in the book, as well as the vocabulary and terminology?

Sally: Yes, please do.

David: First of all, one of the best ways to understand the advice in the book is just to read it. It’s only 56 pages long. But I’ll explain it a little bit all the same.

**

The Book

Core Principles: Focuses on practical, non-medical adjustments like understanding energy limits ("the energy envelope"), avoiding crashes through pacing, reducing stress, and coping with emotional loss.

*

Sally: I see. That makes sense. Can you tell me more about it? Can you tell me more about what you mean by pacing and meticulous tracking?

David: Of course, I would be happy to tell you about these things.

According to his book, and the approach associated with it, the key to successful adjustment in ME/CFS and fibromyalgia is this thing called “pacing”, which provides an alternative to the cycle of overdoing it followed by forced rest ("push and crash".)

The theory is that by first understanding the limits imposed by the illness and then adjusting your lifestyle to live within them, people can reduce symptoms, decrease the frequency and severity of relapses, and experience greater stability. Pacing also provides the foundation for the gradual expansion of limits. And for eventual recovery.

Pacing is where you just basically pace yourself. And place limitations on your levels of activity to keep them within your limitations. Your limitations are this thing called “the energy envelope”.

Sally: What’s the “energy” envelope?

David: Bruce Campbell’s energy envelope is a pacing concept for managing chronic illnesses like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia by matching daily activities to available energy stores.

It involves such concepts as “Living Inside vs. Outside the Envelope”. In this theory it is thought that staying within your available energy limits reduces symptoms and prevents crashes, whereas overexertion triggers severe flare-ups and the "push-and-crash" cycle.

The energy envelope is just a concept that someone somewhere along the way just invented. (Please don’t forget that the underlying cause of the disease cfs is basically that cell towers, satellites and other electromagnetic things attack your body, brain and nervous system. So all of these theories and concepts are therefore quite dishonest.)

The next thing is record keeping, which is where I kept pages and pages of records about my energy levels and other symptoms on any given day. It was just a one line per day thing. It looked like a spreadsheet. I’ll see if I can find you an example of one of my record keeping sheets from way back in the past. I did this for quite a long time.

And all of this is supposed to help you to manage your symptoms and eventually recover.

Sally: I see.

I might have to read the book sometime.

Sally: How did all of this affect your life? Did you try to use the ideas, theories and techniques from this book in real life and in day-to-day life?

David: Yes, I did use the ideas, theories and techniques from this book in real life and in day-to-day life.

It was fundamental to my approach towards managing and therefore treating my health problems. Without understanding it you probably won’t understand my story very well.

The main idea of the approach is that in chronic fatigue syndrome you have to avoid the “push-crash” cycle. And to do that you must pace yourself appropriately. And once you’ve got that under control, you then slowly ramp up your level of activities, with a focus on walking. And then hopefully you recover fully! You also keep records so that you know if you’re managing activity levels okay. It’s an approach based on self help.

And I used it a lot. I managed my levels of activities in the manner recommended by the book.

I used this approach a lot. It was part of my attempts to manage my energy levels and recover. It guided my thinking and behaviour in a number of ways.

For example…

I might decline to attend a family event if I thought that it might be too taxing.

Or I might insert some “preemptive rest” into my plans. By saying that I’ll take a couple of days off resting after an event that I attend.

Or I might rest in bed halfway through an afternoon of playing Settlers of Catan.

Or I would keep records of how much walking I did on any given days. Or how my energy levels were on those days.

I did a lot of “pacing”.

And this book changed my view of what chronic fatigue was. It helped me to me that it was an actual “thing” that actually existed. But that you could heal it. And the guy was from Stanford. And I couldn’t find anyone rebutting it or anything.

It was fundamental.

Sally: Did it work?

David: Hmmm. Sort of, it helped to moderate my symptoms. But I still had other problems too. Such as my back problems and digestive problems. And there was always something else. Like struggling to stay warm. Always something else going wrong. Such as sleeping problems.

Avoiding the “push - crash cycle” seemed to help.

David: It remained an important tool in the arsenal for a long time (in hindsight, it was bogus).

By the way, I used to talk about this pacing and energy envelope approach with my friends and family. It was the approach that I took towards recovery. It was my primary tool. Well, other than talking to doctors, but that never really helped me.

Sally: Doctors and physiotherapists never really helped you? So you turned to this self help method from Bruce Campbell?

David: Yes, that’s correct. And it remained a significant part of my approach to chronic fatigue for quite a while.

****
****

Constipation

The next thing is constipation.

Sally: Tell me about that. I gather that it has been a big issue for you in life.

David: Yes. It has been a very significant problem for me in life. And so let us talk about it.

Sally: Yes, let’s.

David: I have had a lot of digestive problems in my life, especially constipation. And I had some very bad digestive problems from 2009 - 2011. My label or term for it is “severe chronic constipation”.

The problem is that I can’t remember what I have said about it in the past. So I will have to review the things I have written and said elsewhere. And then I will get back to talking to you.

Sally: Okay, I will talk to you soon.

David: Okay, looking back at things, I already mentioned a little bit of it before now. I talked about it back in parts three and four of my life story. I also discussed it in another post called “doctors and the health situation”. But I should warn people about that post. It was very, very messy and disorganised. I have kept it for the sake of completeness. But it does have some useful information in it for those who want to take a minute to look at it. You need to “sift” through the information to find the stuff that you really want in there. I am planning to completely tear everything in that post apart sometime. You don’t need to look at it right now. It will interrupt the flow of the story.

https://howcommunicatetwo.blogspot.com/2025/07/doctors-and-health-situation.html

Anyway, I had a lot of problems with my digestion over the three years from 2009 to 2011 (and prior, and after). I’ll talk about it a little bit more now, even though I talked about it in previous posts. If you have read any of those then you would know that I often have had quite significant problems.

Sally: How bad was it? Just in general?

David: Well, in terms of consistency it was quite often “type one” on the Bristol Stool Scale. I don’t know if you know about the Bristol Stool Scale, but you can look it up. It’s a diagnostic tool or chart invented by a bunch of doctors in the UK. It’s not half bad as a way to help you communicate information intelligently. Or to categorise things. And what does “type one” mean? This means that it comes out as hard, dry pebbles. In their terms, “separate hard lumps like little pebbles”, and it has a picture beside it. It was chronically of that consistency, sometimes every day for months at a time. I should also mention that it would sometimes build up so much that it would press up against the inside of my abdomen and cause me problems. I called it “severe chronic constipation”, that was my label for it. What else is there to say?

Sally: Okay, so you suffered from severe chronic constipation? And as part of that your stool might be “type one” on the Bristol Stool Scale. Okay, I’ll look that up online. **she looks it up online** Okay then, I see what you mean. And it was like that for extended periods of time? And it built up so much that it hurt the inside of your colon, and pressed up against the lining of it?

David: Yes, that is correct.

Sally: Did you pass stool of that consistency every day?

David: No, I did not. I might pass stool like that five days out of seven, and then manage to have nothing at all come out for a full day, maybe once every three or four days there was nothing at all (in spite of my best efforts). And so it was of that consistency every time, but I didn’t pass stool every day. Maybe one or two days a week I failed to pass stool at all. But then I also have to point out that sometimes I might pass a little bit of stool twice in a day sometimes. Or even make three “successful” visits to the bathroom. But it always came out in that consistency. Now in the interests of full disclosure, I might have bowel movements of a slightly different consistency every now and then. So over 2-3 months, I might have slightly more tolerable bowel movement on a few occasions. But even then it might be still bad. The chronic constipation I experienced was really quite bad. It was pretty awful.

I just want to explain that a little further.

Sally: No, no. I see. Chronic constipation means that it was almost always coming out in “separate hard lumps like little pebbles”. And also it used to build up in your colon, pressing up against the inside of the lining. It must have been a real nightmare.

Did it hurt you when it built up and pressed against the inside of your colon? And were you always trying to clear it out?

David: Yes. The consistency was bad. But it was even more than that. It did hurt when it built up and pressed up against the inside of my colon. And I was often trying to clear it out, and to pass stool. I was worried that it might damage me, by pressing up against the lining of my colon.

And so I always felt that that was stool in there that needed to come out. I will talk about that now.

Sally: You want to elaborate?

David: Yes, I want to elaborate. And to explain it in a little more detail. I want to explain and describe things clearly.

I might have months at a time where I was chronically constipated, and the type of stool coming out was always in little hard, sharp, dry pellets. The consistency of the stool was “type one” on the Bristol Stool Scale, for months (now I have already explained that sometimes it might be a little different on occasion). And the way it worked is that I wouldn’t have always had something come out every day. But I would just sit there on the toilet 3-4 times a day, or even more times in the day, just waiting or hoping for something to come out. And it would just be a handful of what I called sheep’s pellets (aka “separate hard lumps like little pebbles”). And I might have one or two handfuls worth of sheep’s pellets in a day. And then nothing the next day. Sometimes I strained, sometimes I used the doctor’s advice of “not straining” (Dr Amanda Clarke told me to never struggle, and to just let it come out like “toothpaste”). But it was a struggle. Sometimes one pellet at a time, gently persuading each pellet, one at a time to leave the bowels, rectum and anus. Sometimes even plucking them out by hand with toilet paper, sometimes squatting on the toilet seat to get better leverage. Sometimes it was a fight for every hard, dry, miserable lump to get it out (for every sheep’s pellet). Sometimes I might have several days without much coming out, and then just a small handful of dry stool, all pelletised, would come out at once. It was horrible. And I always had a built up pile of stool in my colon. I could feel it digging into my gut, from the inside; pressing against the inside of my colon. And it was visible too. From the outside. And if I lay in my bed, I could run my fingers lightly over my lower part of my abdomen, and feel it protruding. I could touch it from the outside. I could see it. On some occasions I pressed it from the outside to try to push it through. To force it. Which is a mistake! It caused me pain and other symptoms and made me feel horrible. And it hurts. It completely messes up the system doing that by the way, your digestion and nervous feel awful. But anyway, it causes the whole person and body quite a bit of distress to have all of these digestive troubles. Like you can’t function if your colon has a whole bunch of hard, dry, pelletised stool inside it. It’s horrible. My doctor Amanda Clarke was worse than useless, and deliberately misadvised me, many, many times. And my many other doctors lied and misadvised me many, many times. Some times it was just trying to fight to get even a single pellet (hard, dry lump) out.

Anyway, one of the ways I tried to fight it was with fibre. I tried to fight it with additional fibre and water. But actually it made me worse to consume more fibre and water.

Sally: What do you mean by that?

David: I used to fight it by eating more fibre. Or I should say that I tried to fight it by boosting my fibre intake. And I drank more water. But it didn’t work!

Sally: What do you mean when you say it didn’t work?

David: I was still suffering from chronic constipation. And I still had hard, dry stool. Sheep’s pellets. It’s just that there was more of it. Eating more fibre and drinking more water didn’t help. I think that this is because there were machines being used to cause my digestive system to “dry out” the stool. And stuff like that.

Sally: I see.

David: I’ll tell you about the fibre stuff.

Another thing I did is that I would load up on brown rice. Or would I would eat more broccoli. Or lots of this stuff called “Asian greens”. Or I would have high fibre whole grain stuff like fibre enriched cereal or bread (sometimes).

I used to do a lot of stuff like that. I would eat this dish that I made consisting of a whole lot of brown rice made into a goo or mush with extra water, with added spices. It was overcooked brown rice sludge with spices and extra water. It was appalling, but very high in fiber. Or I would have a special buckwheat porridge made by soaking or sprouting buckwheat and then soaking it in yoghurt. Or by toasting buckwheat in a pan and then turning it into porridge (toasted buckwheat porridge isn’t awful, but buckwheat pancakes are nice). I would slam tons of fibre into the system sometimes. But this did nothing to improve my digestion. Things were still clogged up. This “digestive problems” thing plagued my life. I tried to hard to fix it, but without success. I would sit on the toilet for ages and ages and ages. Just trying to force out even a few pebbles of feces. My doctor Amanda Clarke tried to tell me “don’t strain” or “just relax” or “it should come out like toothpaste”. At one point I got into the habit of squatting on the toilet to force it out. Like with my feet on the toilet seat. Or even on a few occasions I was squatting in the shower over sheets of newspaper just to get anything out. I was defecating pellets of hard, dry feces onto newspaper. It was the only way I could get any leverage or traction. And I would have to try and struggle for ages to get each pellet out. Like minutes per pellet sometimes. It was a struggle to even to try to get some purchase on it internally, to pass it through.

By the way, I actually think that the increased fibre actually made me worse, not better.

I would have hard, dry stool built up in my colon. In my gut. All in the form of hard, dry pebbles. And maybe I would get some of it to come out every day or two. But it was all hard and dry. I would have this hard, dry stool sometimes for a month on end. I would have a month of chronic constipation. And maybe one or two days of more normal bowel movement (and not even that normal! Just less bad). And then another month or two of chronic constipation. It was hard dry stool/pebbles every day or two. And that’s not normal. Technically they say if anything happens (any bowel movement occurs, even slightly), it’s not technically constipation. But it actually is. It’s a good enough term for it, a good enough “label”. And so I called it “chronic constipation”.

I’m pretty sure that they did this stuff by “remote control”. It wasn’t naturally occurring.

I tried lots of stuff. Here are some examples. I had tons of plums (I think I actually had some bowel movements related to those). But it didn’t really solve the problem. I tried using prunes. The plums and prunes didn’t really do much. No matter how many prunes or plums I shoved down my throat the bowel movements didn’t start going. Things were blocked up and “dried out” anyway. Another other example is that we consumed a lot of kiwifruit juice once. Kiwifruits were something like ten cents a kilogram at the supermarket. And so we bought heaps of them. And I made juice in the centrifugal juicer, multiple times. Everyone else in the flat got runny stool (I actually gave them bad diarrhoea). But nothing moved for me. I just had stomach cramps. I had painful stomach cramps. But nothing moved.

I just want to reiterate that it was “chronic”. Like ongoing. Years of problems. Sometimes entire months of hard, dry pebbles. And it was a constant struggle. And often on my mind all day, “when can I pass even a hand full of hard stool” (when can I pass it, piece by piece). And I just feel it pressing on the inside of my colon. It was a semi constant preoccupation. It was horrible. And it was a relief when I got an even half way tolerable bowel movement.

And I want to mention that I saw the doctors again and again. And asked Amanda and my mother for advice.

None of the stuff I did with fibre helped. I think it made me worse. I had a horrible time of things. They actually were harming me by remote control. I really, really was suffering quite a bit. I sought out advice from my doctor, my mother and my wife. I mentioned that I had digestive troubles to a number of other people. My mother failed to advise me correctly (on purpose I might add), my doctor failed to advise me properly (I talked to doctors plenty of times but they never helped me properly), and my wife failed to advise me properly. And also my mother-in-law and father-in-law failed to advise me properly (I asked them for advice too).

When I consumed more fibre, I didn’t get relief from constipation. I just had _more_ hard, dry stool. It just increased the quantity of the hard, dry stool; aka the “separate hard lumps like little pebbles”.

Here is another thing I tried, I think that I tried it in 2011/2012: I tried the low FODMAP diet. And it didn’t help. I actually think it made me worse. I also talked about the low FODMAP diet with my doctor too.

Anyway, I had digestive problems. And in the end they didn’t get better, they got worse. In 2012 they get worse.

Sally: Okay, I figure that that’s you having explained the digestion thing.

David: One more thing, I was more than a little worried about getting a bowel perforation or diverticulitis. Because these lumps of stool were really abrading and hurting the inside of my gut. And I felt that any hard pressure on my abdomen from the outside could puncture or injure something too.

It also interfered with sex. Ummmm. If I felt bad, and it was pressing up against the inside of my gut, I wouldn’t want to have sex. Because it would hurt.

Oh, did I mention that the digestive stuff caused pain?

But anyway.

And that’s the end of the basic explanation and discussion of my digestive symptoms from 2009-2011. I also had pretty nasty (and very similar symptoms) as far back as early 2007.

Note: Recent: Anyway, I have just found out that a lot of it was done by my mother-in-law using remote control attacks on my digestion.

***

Doctor Amanda Clarke gave me bad advice. 
And she failed to give me good advice. She was the main doctor I saw during these three years.

She told me things like, “just don’t strain”.

And she didn’t give me proper laxatives. And she didn’t take my symptoms seriously. And she described it as not actually constipation and I think she lectured me about the definition of constipation. And at no point did she show me a Bristol Stool Chart. I talked to her about the low FODMAP diet, the chronic constipation, the gluten free diet, all of it. And she just wasted my time. I think that she palpated my abdomen once? But anyway, in 2012 she does some more stuff. I’ll talk about it more then. There is more to talk about.

She ought to have just told me the truth about what was causing my digestive complaints, as well as my health problems in general. The plain clear truth. Or else quit her job as a doctor and applied to work at the supermarket. The other thing she could have done is to prescribe me movicol. And explain that thoroughly.

****
****

Note: a lot of this stuff needs to be here for the overall story as well as for its own sake.

****
****

And one more issue is that they used symptoms induced by remote control to make me think that I was “intolerant” of gluten. I did tests and trials. At the time, I felt that my tests were vaguely scientific. When I had gluten, I had symptoms or otherwise felt worse. But it was actually just cell towers and satellites.

I’m of the opinion that it was Lesley and Amanda pushing this. Or others amongst my in-laws.

****
****

Stories from the past

I want to tell you another story just quickly, from back when I was in high school.

My father attacked my digestion with cell towers and drugs and disease back in 2006 (or at least I think that he did - yes, it’s now confirmed). And things were never quite the same.

I think it went like this…

I caught a stomach bug from him. Everyone in the family caught it. I think that everyone in the household got it. Or at least Matthew and I did. And so I had diarrhoea. He suggested I take a stool hardener. He just offered me some Imodium that his doctor has prescribed him ages ago. In hindsight, it didn’t make sense to take a stool hardener. It’s prescription medicine after all, and I had no doctor’s advice. But I trusted him, and so I took it. I took the proffered drug. He said something at the time when he gave it to me that when he took it he could just “eat anything” even KFC. And that it’s just fine. I think that the term “KFC” is a reference. So I took it. I then didn’t have a bowel movement for ages. I had the opposite problem. My bowels stopped moving. And they stopped moving for days. I felt bad. I felt queasy? And I just felt “yuck”. I guess that I had “diseased” stool inside of me because of the stomach bug, but it got stuck there because of the stool hardener. And I had days and days without a bowel movement. I think that it caused me some harm. Significant harm.
I assume that he also used an electromagnetic-quantum radio-wave attack as well to cause problems with digestion/constipation. This causes the hard, dry stool and constipation to continue on beyond what the drugs had caused. 

Eventually I managed to force the stool out, piece by piece. Hard and dry as it was. It was a bit of a challenge. But it was like… nothing would come out?

I was never quite right after that in terms of digestion. It just made me unwell. I think it caused issues, because it changed the shape of my colon? Pushed and expanded it? It’s just a theory. But I don’t know.

Taking prescription medication without a prescription and without doctor’s advice isn’t the sort of thing I would normally do. But my father pushed it fairly strongly.

Ps: people on wifi confirmed that my father used cell tower attacks to dry out the stool and harm me even further than the disease or drugs would have done on their own.

Sally: Your father is straight up a monster. He is a disgusting person. And what’s more, if he was willing to do this to you here. Then he probably is the one who masterminded the long term plans to harm your digestion that were implemented later in life.

****
****

And here is another story

My mother attacking my health electronically when I was 14

I’m just putting this here to demonstrate that there was an ongoing pattern of behaviour. Or a precedent. Of my parents harming me with electronic weapons. And also attacking my digestive system.

And so here is the other story.

My mother attacked my health back when I was about 14, via cell towers. And caused me harm. This included harm to my digestion.

This was after I came back from my Japan trip. I think that I have already written this story elsewhere.

This incident also involved bad digestion and “hard dry rocks/pebbles” of almost greyish brown stool.

That was the story that also involved induced auditory hallucinations. And involved me being pale, gray faced and weak and having what seemed to be a mild fever.

I will try to find the story elsewhere, so that I can repost the whole thing.

The series of events recounted in this particular story just mentioned above didn’t cause long term problems, but I think it’s worth talking about anyway.

****
****

My father’s long term plans

Next I have a theory which is that my father wanted to ruin my digestion for a long time. And he had wanted to do it ever since I was young. He had long term plans to do it. But I can’t prove it. It’s just feeling. - I think it has now been sort of confirmed, by wifi that he had formulated these plans as far back as when I was 8 years old. At least I think it has.

Sally: You can tell me about it. It doesn’t matter if you can’t prove it. A lot of stuff is true that can’t be proven.

David: Okay. Just so long as we both know that it’s just a theory. I feel that it came to me in vague hints. Floated towards me in things that people said indirectly. Vaguely floated in metaphor or allusion or hints.

Here is the first one, it’s from Lake Taupo Christian school. I was engaging in banter or discussion with some other guys at school. And their banter was to create an acrostic out of the word “cool”. They talked about me being “cool”, that is a “crabby old octopus lady”. Or a “crabby old orange lady”. Or a “constipated old orange lady”. My theory is that these also refer to other references and labels and impressions that I have been given at other points in the past. This was back when I was 8 or 9 years old. And another vague hint is that my father also talked about someone getting in trouble for “putting his finger up someone’s bum”. That was my Papa. But I think that might be a different situation. But it might be a double meaning as well that refers to damaging someone’s digestive system.

Sally: Is that all you remember?

David: No, there is a little bit more. I think that also the words crab, woman, orange and octopus are sometimes used as indirect references, or for word association games. But I still think that it was hinted at. I just feel that it was hinted at and planned. Crab means “crabby”, and alludes to their idea that I was crabby, combative, argumentative or reacted to things people said. Woman or lady is to suggest that they wanted to turn me into a girl (metaphorically), orange is referring to me as a fruit, and octopus is a reference to me just sailing through the ocean depths disconnected from anything’s like some sort of almost totally alien creature (almost like Cthulhu). I think that they basically wanted to cause me to become a constipated old ladylike fruitcake and also to dehydrate me. It’s a feeling thing, based on hints. But I can confirm that my father did want to damage my digestion.

This is unrelated, but I also need to mention the use of cell towers to interfere with my dreams as far back as 1995ish. But that’s a story for another day.

****
****

David: It gets worse. Things get worse in 2012 and 2013. Both my digestion and my other symptoms.

Sally: Do you want to talk about your worsening digestive symptoms now or later?

David: I think that I’ll talk about that later. I think that I will cover it in part 8 of my life story. I have a few other things to cover first.

****
****

The Alexander Technique

David: I want to talk about the Alexander Technique.

Sally: I think that you talked about it a while ago. Didn’t you?

David: Yes, I did. Here is what I said last time. It was in note five of parts three and four of my life story.

//start//


What is the Alexander Technique 

The next paragraph is taken from this link: 

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-alexander-technique-can-help-you-literally-unwind-201511238652

“The Alexander Technique (AT) is considered to be a mental discipline that teaches individuals how to let go of tension in the body and how to enable the body to move with ease and minimal effort. AT is used to treat a variety of conditions, from musculoskeletal pain and repetitive strain injuries to breathing problems, voice loss, and sleep disorders. Many artists, musicians, dancers, singers, and actors use AT to help enhance their performance. The purpose of AT, ultimately, is to enable individuals to methodically unlearn maladaptive (negative) habits — which can show up in the way we stand, sit, eat, walk, or talk — and instead learn how to return the body to a relaxed, balanced state of alignment and poise.”

**

[My text here:]

It helps to relieve excessive tension in the neck, back, chest and shoulders. And can bring about a tremendous reduction in symptoms.

When I did it in the past, it helped to make me feel a lot better. It makes symptoms go away.

I think it might be a scam or charlatanry though. Sort of.

I will talk about it more in future.

****
****

But anyway, the lessons made me feel wonderful. I couldn’t explain it, but they made me feel like a human being again.

They were one of the only things I could do that would relieve my symptoms. They worked like magic. They helped me to feel so much better. They were extremely effective at relieving my symptoms and making me feel better.

//end//

**

David: and here is another bit from parts three and four of my life story. But is is from the main body of text of parts three and four of my life story, not the notes section.

//start//

Next, I did a few sessions of the Alexander Technique. Strangely enough, the Alexander Technique relieved my symptoms very, very powerfully. Why did it remove my symptoms so effectively? Perhaps it was because my symptoms included the tightening of my back (aka torso) using their remote control weapons (neck, iliopsoas, chest, shoulders and upper back were all targets for long term tension and tightness). And when I went to the Alexander Technique lessons, it greatly relieved the tension. And it did so very swiftly. This is because they turned off the machines when I went to the lessons (Amanda or Paul or Lesley or whomever seems to have turned off the machines). They had to, I guess, that is how it worked. And so when I am at the lessons to get tension worked on (this is the goal of the technique in the first place, or at least one of the goals) they also have to pull their finger off of the button for the remote control tension. The Alexander technique works to relieve tension in things like the neck, back and chest. It’s (sort of) a type of body work. It is a type of training. It’s very powerful, but I think it can be used in really, really nasty ways. As well as in good and beneficial ways. It is similar to qigong, or yang style t’ai chi in terms of the principles and ideas (see the ten rules of yang t’ai chi). 

…

David: Sorry, I’m not sure that was the best way to explain it. The above paragraph wasn’t my best paragraph. I feel that the stuff about the Alexander Technique wasn’t very well written. But I am trying my best to do a good job of explaining things.

//end//

****
****

Sally: Okay, I have just reviewed it. Do you want to talk about it more? What more do I need to know?

David: Yes, I would like to talk about it a little bit more.

The main thing to know is that the lessons worked like magic. The format of a lesson is as follows.

You show up at the place where they teach the Alexander Technique (either their place of work or their home). And wait a while. Then when the lesson starts, you go and stand in front of a chair. And they put their hands on you. They might lay a hand on your chest and one on your back. They might adjust the position of your lower back and stomach a bit. And then place a hand on either side of your head and change the muscle tone by guiding the angle and position of your head. And then lower you into the chair, and adjust you a little bit more. And then up again. And then once you are back in the chair again, they might place a hand on your chest to let it relax. And then press down on your lower back to let it relax. And draw each arm out to each side. Hold them there, and then help you to release and relax the muscles in the arms. And overall just do stuff like that. They might place a hand under each armpit, let the shoulders relax, and then let the shoulder drop after moving the hand out. They would then do things like holding the arm by the fingers and shaking it about to make it relax. They did that sort of thing.

Then you lay on the table. And they do the table work. And it relaxes you.

Sally: I see. While you have been talking I googled “Alexander Technique lesson”. And I looked at a sample lesson. Anyone listening to this conversation can just google “an Alexander Technique lesson”. 

David: Fair enough.

Sally: Did the lessons help you?

At the time I thought so. The moment they put their hands on me, I could feel the tension fall away. And after the lessons I felt like a new person. The reason it worked that way is that I had lots of built up tension from them using cell tower based remote control interference for weeks or months. And so when the tension was released, by contrast I felt amazing. It gave me hope. 

And so I kept on going to Alexander technique sessions. 

I’m not sure they were helping me! But it sure felt like it at the time.

Sally: That’s appalling. The combination of using electronic nerve splicing to manipulate your muscles into tightening during the week and then relaxing in connection with these lessons would have messed with and confused your nervous system, posture, “body map” and muscle memory very much. And caused you a lot of general misunderstanding and confusion as to what your problems were in the first place.

David: Yes, I thought that they were helping me but actually it was just two things: they switched off the remote control thing when I went to the lessons, and also I had a lot of tension for them to release.

And sometimes they helped me quite a bit with symptoms.  But symptoms are feelings, not “causes”.

What else? There was a correlation between doing these lessons and feeling good. Sometimes it would even make my digestion feel better. For example, I would go to a lesson, and then my digestion recovered. I.e. I had two days proper bowel movements. Anything to have a good bowel movement! My digestion was hell in the past!

Sally: Really? Your bowel movements improved? Crazy.

David: I think that they just switched the machines off, and allowed me to have proper and normal digestion again. That’s why my digestion improved. They normally used these machines to hamper my digestion. But I felt that there was a connection, and for me that was enough.

I also used to do this thing called semi supine every day. It is also called constructive rest. I used to lay on the ground with my knees up and my head resting on a book 3-4 cm high. My hands resting on my stomach.

You do that for about 15 minutes. It’s supposed to be good for you. I was quite consistent with it.

I also tried out the “whispered ah” technique.

And I used the Alexander Technique’s directions and “inhibition” day to day. I did this badly, because I didn’t understand the technique. And because they interfered with the tension of my muscles, I wasn’t able to quite figure the technique out. But I was trying to use it.

I actually gave up on trying to use it day-to-day and just did semi supine instead and went to lessons. Those were the focus.

The lessons made me feel totally different.
But they never quite seemed to solve the problems and I never found a permanent solution to my health issues by going to them.

I read all of the books about the Alexander technique. By that I mean I must have read a dozen of them. Or more.

***

I saw two Alexander technique teachers, Craig Dawick and Theresa Neches. Later I also saw Carolyn Jamieson. That makes three of them in total.

Let us discuss when and where I went to them. And then hope, and then difficulty in transportation.

Sally: keep going.

I went to some lessons in Wellington in 2008. And then some in Paekākāriki with Theresa Neches in early 2009. And then some sporadically with Craig in 2009. And then a few more with Theresa in the summer of 2009/2010. And a few more with Craig. I can’t actually remember which was when.

Eventually I gave up on it. The reasons that I gave up on it is because it relieved symptoms, but that in then end I remained sick! It would make me feel better, but I didn’t progress towards an actual recovery. It didn’t solve the problem. And so anyway, it was a big part of my life. Nothing much else gave me relief. I kept wondering if I had just done a good burst of them early on, would it have helped?

And so I gave up and tried physio for a while. And then later on physio wasn’t working. It never did. And so I was doing cranial sacral with Gayle Snyder at Willie street physio. But that wasn’t going well. It just hurt my back and didn’t help much (this was in 2012). So I tried going to Craig in Wellington again to try the Alexander technique again. In tandem with cranial sacral. And it relieved my back pain and discomfort! So I gave up on cranial. I talked to Gayle about it. And she suggested that I just do the Alexander Technique. And then I gave the Alexander technique another go. And so to reiterate, I gave it another go.

And then in 2012 (or maybe early 2013) I ended up going to see Carolyn Jamieson for the first time. I wasn’t sure about her. Because she did psychotherapy as well. And she was a Buddhist and all “new agey”, at least according to her website. And as a Christian I felt that that type of person was probably bad. But anyway, I went there all the same. But that came later. Note: she is actually just a really bad person.

Next issue:

It turns out (according to wifi), that Lesley was one of the main ones who was driving tightening my neck and back and chest up. They called it “stress him”. But it isn’t stress. It’s changing the function of the body. It’s being in tension and changing the posture and control of the body long term. It’s tightening the muscles and causing problems long term. She actually drove me to or from a lesson or two. She knew that it was one of the only things that helped me find relief from my symptoms. She borrowed one of my photocopies of “the use of the self” by FM Alexander to read, by the way. This is his best and most well known book.

*

My family all knew I did the Alexander Technique and relied on it quite heavily. I made sure to lay down in semi supine every day. For about 15 minutes once a day. Sometimes twice a day. And much of my family and also Amanda knew that I did that daily too. 

Anyone in my family or in-laws could have talked at any point about any of this. Don’t forget that. I also talked to my doctor Amanda Clarke about the Alexander technique.

I placed a lot of hope in the Alexander Technique. It was one of the only things that helped relieve the symptoms. But it didn’t help me in the end. 

End note: the Alexander technique is actually shady, and they are trying to hurt you and harm you. However, stuff like that can sometimes shift symptoms, solve problems or make you feel better. It’s not great though.


****
****

More stuff I tried

And I also tried the Bowen Therapy, the Butekyo method, magnesium sulphate spray, dry body brushing, a gluten free diet, cold exposure therapy (cold showers as a therapy), conventional massage, probiotics and a variety of supplements. I was always trying things, or asking people for their ideas on how to get my health back.

I went to Bowen Therapy at the local natural health place. I think that I went there 5-7 times. It’s a type of body work. But I don’t think it does anything. It’s a waste of time and energy. They also tried to upsell me on a special 5 mushrooms supplement.

I practised the butekyo therapy on a number of occasions. I read about it online. It is where you try to change and reprogram your breathing. It’s dumb. It is quackery. It didn’t help me. I think the theory is all wrong, and it doesn’t help anyone. And the practise itself (of controlled pauses) doesn’t help you either. It’s rubbish.

Magnesium sulphate spray is supposed to give you magnesium via your skin. But I think it’s quackery. I don’t think it helped me. I have heard that magnesium is really important for relaxation. And that getting it through the skin is a really good way to get it. But anyway, this did nothing for me. I also took magnesium supplements of various kinds, but this is mentioned later.

I tried dry body brushing, which is supposed to help with your lymphatic system, but it does nothing. Or at least it did nothing useful for me.

I followed a gluten free diet for years. I followed it from about 2008 until 2021ish. That’s quackery. Lesley and Amanda suggested it and I tried it out. My beliefs were reinforced by both things I read online, and also by electronically induced symptoms that confirmed the theory that gluten was bad for me.

I got one massage, which just hurt my back. Massage isn’t quackery, but it didn’t help me at all. I got a massage at the local massage place. And it hurt my upper spine to have it pressed on. I had hoped that massage might help. But it doesn’t.

I took probiotics which are supposed to have “good bacteria”. But I’m not sure it does anything useful at all.

And also I took a variety of magnesium supplements and some zinc supplements. I also took some iodine supplements. And probably a few other supplements. I took several brands of magnesium supplements. It’s supposed to help with relaxation and sleep. It actually can also help with bowel movement and stool softness. But actually you’re not supposed to do that.

I ate natural yoghurt for the sake of the “healthy bacteria”. I think that’s irrelevant and harmless  I don’t know if anything survives of the bacteria all the way to the intestines though.

I took cod liver for a while. Along with concentrated butter oil. These were in capsule form. I think that this may have been in 2012 though. They’re supposed to have vitamins A and D.

And I became interested in diet advice from people like Michael Pollan, The Weston A. Price Foundation, Mark Sisson (primal), Robb Wolf (Paleo), Chris Kresser (Ancestral Health). I used to read blogs including marksdailyqpple.com and I used to listen to Robb Wolf’s podcast too. And I purchased and read Robb Wolf’s book and Mark Sisson’s book. As with most things in my life, I was discussing these ideas and approaches with my friends, family and in laws.

I tried the low FODMAP diet. I did this after reading “The Complete Low-FODMAP Diet:
The revolutionary plan for managing symptoms in IBS, Crohn's disease, coeliac disease and other digestive disorders” by Dr Sue Shepherd and Dr Peter Gibson. I discussed this with my doctor Amanda Clarke. And many others. This may have been in 2012. The low FODMAP diet is a waste of time. And it didn’t deal with the true source of problems (attacks, harms and damage from satellites and cell towers).

And that’s all for now.

****
****

Church and the elders

Next I want to talk about church and the people that went there. Because it was common knowledge at church that I was sick. I asked the elders for advice and prayer on a number of occasions. And I talked to other (seemingly sensible and responsible) people at church about my health problems and what might be done about them. The people at church knew that I had chronic fatigue syndrome. I also went to a few “pentecostal” prayer meetings outside of the church I went to.

After that, I want to talk about more religious stuff and then some hobbies, pastimes and interests. And I will talk a little bit about trying to get involved at church. And then I think that’s all for parts 5, 6 and 7 of my life story.

Sally: Okay then, let’s hop to it.

Sally: Could you tell me more about the time that the elders prayed for you? To be perfectly honest, this seems strange to me. Why pray for you when they could just talk to you and let you know why you were chronically ill and what caused it? They knew that you had been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, didn’t they? And that you were unable to work and study? And they knew that you were actually unwell?

David: Yes, they did know all of that. They knew that I was very unwell. And yes they knew that I had been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. And they knew that I was incapable of working or studying. And they knew why I was unwell. They knew that cell towers and satellites were harming me. And so yes, they could have quite simply told me what was wrong. (Please note that at the time I was not aware even that this technology existed. I only learned about it in 2023 and 2024. By that I mean this system of cell towers, satellites and splicing into people’s nervous systems with electromagnetic rays and quantum effects).

Now as for the time that all of the elders prayed for me, praying that I be healed of all of my health problems, let’s get on to that.

There is a verse in the Bible. It’s James 5:14,

“Is any one among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.”

And so I asked the elders of the church to pray for me (this was at the Coast Community Church on Hinemoa Street, aka the CCC). Now, because it was more convenient for them, and because they were all going to be at the same place at the same time, they just invited me to come along to their regular, early morning elders meeting. They all work for a living, so it was on a weekday at something like 7:00 am. On something like an ordinary Tuesday. And when I went there they prayed and asked God that I might be healed of my chronic, persistent health problems, aka chronic fatigue syndrome. They also did the whole “laying on of hands” thing. I’ll talk about that for a moment. Laying on of hands is where they rest a hand on you while praying and asking God to help you. They might rest a hand on your shoulder or upper arm, or sometimes on your head. It might be in this case called “intercessory prayer”. They also anointed me with oil, which I will talk about now. Anointing someone with oil is a little bit out of the ordinary, but it is scriptural, so it is okay.  By the way, it was Geoff who anointed me with oil, he just showed up with it. And he also mentioned in passing that there was frankincense in it, for whatever reason. I hadn’t actually asked them to anoint me with oil, because it wouldn’t have occurred to me. But I guess that because I mentioned the scripture James 5:14 they decided to bring oil. And it’s just a slight smear on the forehead. Anyway, the laying on of hands is bog standard normal.

But anyway, I didn’t have my health restored to me. I wasn’t miraculously healed. The cause of my health problems was that of electromagnetic rays and quantum effects being thrown at me by cell towers to fry my nervous system anyway.

Sally: To me, that’s crazy. The cell towers were frying your nervous system, leaving you exhausted, and giving you a bunch of other symptoms including waking you up at night, giving you night sweats, making you sweat profusely, temperature regulation issues, digestive problems (serious constipation), and back problems. The health problems caused to you by the cell towers actually made you drop out of university, caused you to be unable to work. And all they did was pray for you. They didn’t tell you. That’s sick.

David: Yes, that’s right. It would have been so easy for them to help me.

Sally: Did you trust these people?

David: Yes, they were the elders of the church. They included Geoff Orchard, Stan Rolston and Lloyd Dacombe and a few others. It was an elder led church. That means that the elders and deacons are in charge of the church, and the elders and deacons run the church. There was no pastor. They were trustworthy guys to me.

I think that Mike Lockyer, Nigel Welch and Neville Forman might have also been in the elders. I forget exactly who were elders and who were deacons. Bruce Scott was taking a bit of time away.

And for just a little bit more context, Lloyd’s wife Jo knew me. She used to drive me to and from church sometimes. Jo Dacombe was a deacon. And also, Neville Forman’s wife Rosemarie Forman was a trained and certified Christian counsellor.

Sally: Ahaha, these guys are horrible.

David: Yes, they are horrible. Just awful!

Sally: Did you believe in miraculous and supernatural healing? Did you believe that God healed people when they prayed to ask him to heal people? Did you believe in “faith healing”?

David: Yes, I did.

I did believe in supernatural healing and all of that sort of thing.

My father had actually told me that he got healed miraculously of a problem with his leg that made him disabled. Years and years before. And so that was one example of miraculous healing that I knew of.

Both Jesse and David Orchard claimed to have been healed miraculously of their chronic fatigue syndrome when someone important prayed for them. And so I thought that I would try it.

*

Next topic…

Unmasking Freemasonry: Removing the Hoodwink

About a year later on I asked Geoff Orchard for some more advice. And he suggested to me that I read the book “Unmasking Freemasonry: Removing the Hoodwink”. I can’t remember if I asked him to lend me the book, or if he suggested it. I can’t remember whose idea it was that I read it. But either way, I do remember that he lent it to me. I had said that a family member of mine had been in the Freemasons.  He then lent me the book, and I worked my way through it. Much of it was about “breaking generational curses” where a family member’s involvement in the masons can cause problems, including health problems, in the lives of their descendants.

Apparently it helped with supernatural healing of a person or two. Something about breaking familial curses that cause health problems.

And here is the book:

Unmasking Freemasonry: Removing the Hoodwink

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/1877463000?ref_=mr_referred_us_au_nz

And here are the prayers you’re supposed to work your way through:

Squarespacehttps://caper-coconut-9weh.squarespace.comPDFPRAYER OF RELEASE FOR MASONS & THEIR DESCENDANTS

You just recite the prayers out loud.

Amanda and I stayed up in bed at night for about an hour and recited all of that document out loud in prayer.

Nothing changed.

Ps: It isn’t important that you follow those two links or read that document. Not unless you really want to.

****
****

Rosemary Forman

And so I will move on to the next topic, Rosemary Forman. She was a trained Christian counsellor at our church. I talked with her about my health, but I just talked with her in the foyer after church. I didn’t see her in her role as a counsellor. I didn’t pay her or anything.

I actually talked with a fair few people after church services about my health. The way the church format works is there is tea and coffee after the church service and everyone usually talks for about 10-20 minutes or so. I did socialise you know! And I had been going to that church for years, since I was 15. So I had met at least a few people. I had a fair few friends at that church (or I thought that I did). Anyway, my health wasn’t the only thing I talked about there, but it was one of the things I talked about there.

Anyway, she didn’t give me any advice that was useful, and I didn’t want to go to see her for counselling. She did mention that her son had suffered problems. And that he had been depressed. And possibly had experienced significant fatigue. I talked to him briefly, which was okay. He seemed really shaken and shakey and jittery. He told me that he had been living at a vineyard and had been eating a lot of bread. But anyway, I decided that I didn’t want to see Rosemarie Forman for counselling if that was her son. He looked pretty much like he was suffering shell shock, he seemed almost scared of something. At that time I asked myself things like, had he been on drugs? Or was he just disturbed or something? Anyway, maybe he got attacked by electromagnetic rays and quantum effects that spliced into his nervous system and messed him up, and maybe she was behind it, or connected in with it. Anyway, she was a deacon and the wife of a deacon. Or maybe her husband was an elder. I think that she was a deacon and a counsellor and that he was an elder. I can’t recall.

Sally: That seems odd. Like a mystery? Kind of like, “why he so messed up”? But you decided against seeing her?

David: Yeah. I did. But the point I want to make is that people like her constituted the leadership of our church. And that they were the “respectable” ones. And I was talking to people like that for guidance and advice.

****
****

Jo Dacombe

Jo Dacombe was a deacon at the church. Her husband was one of the elders at the church. And she sometimes used to drive me to and from church. We talked a bit.

The way I ended up getting to know her better was that I used to need to get a lift to get to church and back again. And I used to have other people who would drive me to church too. For example Amanda used to drive us to church, and then Jesse used to drive us all to church (me, Natalie and sometimes Amanda; and occasionally Jenna. And Nathan), and then Christine Orchard used to drive me to church, but it was out of her way a fair bit. And then… I asked for some help finding someone new who could drive me to church. I was living on the other side of town and there weren’t many people who could drive me to or from church. But Jo Dacombe was one of them. She lived out that way. And so she ended up being my ride to church.

And so we talked a bit about my health. I told her my story. And she told me hers. She said she had multiple sclerosis some time ago, and because of it she’d had to quit working at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. And she said that the progression of the disease was halted when the elders of the church laid on hands and prayed for her. It was kind of like a miraculous semi-healing by the elders laying on hands and praying for her. She still had problems though and walked funny.

She used to work for the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. She mentioned that she wasn’t sure she loved it, because she was worried that actual people were affected by their decisions.

She was in charge of the church newsletter, and so I asked her if I could get a prayer request into the church news letter. Which she was kind enough to do. Twice.

And so there was a note in the church newsletter asking people to pray for me, that I might be miraculously healed of chronic fatigue syndrome.

As evidence, here is a link to see the original emails where I ask her to put my name in the church newsletter to ask for prayer. You don’t actually have to read this email or click through this link if you don’t want to. But I put the emails and a smidge of additional information on this separate page.


Career wise, she is now chairperson of the board for Autism NZ. She is searchable on LinkedIn.

Extra note: Christine Orchard also used to drive me to church. Fairly often also. We talked about my health, and she could have said or done anything to help.

*

Paul Vince

I think that I talked with him a few times. Including about my health. He ran a junk yard (aka wreckers). He was a member of our church.

He was an elder or a deacon for a while, I think. I can’t remember.

Either way, he could have told me about the cell towers ruining my health.

He liked to talk about things like a “water powered car” that got stopped by the powers that be.

*

The truth is that a ton of these people know that I was sick because of these cell towers and that I was married to a very bad person who was secretly a communist prostitute. But they didn’t tell me. One conversation was all that was necessary.

****
****

More about Stan

Stan comes into my story again, later on.

I was in the middle of a bit of a crisis due to my health. And so I invited him to my place to get advice and prayer. This was in 2013 iirc. This might sound strange to you, but I thought at the time that I might have been on a terminal decline. The reason I was so worried is that I kept on getting worse, and there seemed to be nothing I could do about it. And I was starting to panic. I’ll talk about it more in my post for 2013. It won’t make total sense until you get there.

The gist of it is that he showed up, and brought another former elder with him, and that they weren’t actually helpful.

My health was actually very, very bad. And I had very bad back problems and digestive problems. I couldn’t even lay down to rest normally. I needed advice, and I needed it urgently. And I just couldn’t walk properly, sit properly, use the computer properly, move properly, have proper conversations, I couldn’t find a way to rest at all. I will explain things more fully in later parts of my life story, perhaps in the parts for 2012 and 2013 (if I ever manage to write it!)

I actually got a lot worse shortly after that. A lot worse. Much worse.

But the bottom line is that I was very unwell and he let me down.

*

I also called him in 2023 to ask for advice. But he dropped hints about “Noosa”, which I think referred to a noose. Noosa is a place in Australia. He actually was Amanda’s and my favourite elder at the church. And he baptised Amanda.

*

I will talk about him more in future parts of my story.

****
****

Healing Meetings

I went to four pentecostal healing meetings. Where people prayed for me to receive miraculous supernatural healing. I went to two at the Centre Church at 5-9 Hurley Street (Founding Pastors Don & Robyn McFarlane). I went to one at St Luke’s Anglican church in Waikanae. And I went to a small meeting held upstairs at the Southwards Car museum, in a large conference room. There were only about 5-6 people at that one.

Two of the faith healing meetings I went to featured the late Weston Carryer. He was a prominent, local, New Zealand “healing evangelist”. I also purchased one of his books and talked to him on the telephone. The claim was that you needed to have sufficient faith before you could be healed, and that if you didn’t have enough faith, then that was why you didn’t end up being healed. He was a travelling evangelist who lived in Tauranga, and ran a ministry called “Zoe Ministries”.

He was at one of the two meetings at the Centre Church on Hurley Street. And he was also the guy at the meeting at St Luke’s Church at Waikanae. He is of course a huckster, a bullshit artist and a fraud.

*

Here he is in the encyclopaedia.

https://teara.govt.nz/en/video/27962/christian-faith-healing-session

Ps: you don’t need to follow the above link to read about him in the encyclopaedia.

Additional note:

He also liked to push people over and call it being “slain in the spirit”. After which people had a blanket thrown on them. He would just push everyone over lol.

Being "slain in the Spirit" is a practice in some Pentecostal and charismatic churches where a person falls backward to the floor, often after a pastor prays for them or touches their forehead.

What Happens During the Experience
Falling: People lose their balance or fall down. Church helpers called "catchers" stand behind the person to make sure they do not get hurt on the floor. 

Reactions: Believers may weep, laugh, shake, or feel a warm, heavy, or electric sensation in their bodies.

Beliefs: Supporters believe this physical reaction comes from the overwhelming power and presence of God. Some compare it to biblical moments where people fell to the ground because they could not stand before God.

****
****

Daily devotions

This is where I would pray, read the Bible and sometimes I would read a segment from a publication known as “The Word for the Day”. This came in little booklets. My Nana used to give them to me. This was an important part of my daily routine.

Here is a link to a “best of” The Word For The Day booklets. They were like an institution in NZ. These booklets were often sitting on the table as you came in through the entrance to the church.

https://christiansuperstore.co.nz/products/best-of-the-word-for-today?srsltid=AfmBOoog2nh7MNXzzzK0Vba_KI4LlKi-oRsU0Mt05Lc0x75qoCiviVKn

Note: you don’t have to follow this link.

I also sometimes kept a prayer journal iirc, but this was not a major long term habit.

*

This is unrelated, but I used to sometimes study Christian books and underline or highlight key passages. This includes books such as “Secret Power by D.L. Moody”. I also studied “The Overcoming Life by D.L. Moody”. I was a big fan of studying and reading Christian books. I consumed a lot of Christian books during this period of my life.

I also used to memorise scripture. But I did more of that in a later era of my life.  

****
****

The Church Worship Band

David: I tried to join the church worship band. They needed a guitarist, a second one. And in general they lacked musicians. And serving on the worship band is a form of “ministry”. It’s an act of service. And according to a book I had read some years prior by Rick Warren (The Purpose Driven Life), ministry is very important. So I wanted to volunteer.

Sally: So for reasons of altruism, and doing good, you wanted to help out? Kind of like “doing good works”?

David: Yes, exactly that. I wanted to help out. And it was important to me that I did “good works”, or at least tried to.

Sally: Okay, the church worship band. It sounds good. Not too strenuous.

David: Yes, I wanted to join the church worship band. And so I talked to Nathan Scott and he put me on their emailing list and gave me some sheet music or tabs. This was late in 2008. Now when I first floated the idea and asked them if I could get involved, I was sick, but still functioning a lot better. And also their practises were in the evening, not in the morning.

They sent me tabs and sheet music. And I printed out the music and everything. And I practised and I worked on playing the chords on guitar with backing music and stuff. I didn’t go to practises at first because I was still learning the music, and also not feeling 100%. And I was basically working on recovering my health. That was my priority. I prioritised my health. The practises in the evening would have cost me energy and capacity. But in hindsight I could have managed a few, especially once I’d had a month or so to practise the chords and stuff. But anyway, I just practised at home. It was partly to do with my energy levels and university attendance. And partly to do with my still needing to learn the material first.

And then they shifted the practise to be in the mornings, before the main church service. I wasn’t well enough to justify the expenditure of energy to come to the practises in the mornings. It would have been too much for me. And mornings were a problem for me. And then over time I stopped being well enough to practise guitar. And so I couldn’t really get involved. I just gave up.

Who was in charge of music at church? It was mostly Nathan Scott. But also I think a guy named Nigel. I can’t remember.

By the way, Jesse used to be on sound board much of the time.

**

Nathan Scott is a physiotherapist and he was the worship leader at church and the lead singer. He also usually functioned as mc during services. His father Bruce Scott used to be an elder, and was probably the most authoritative elder amongst them at one point. Also, Bruce Scott used to do more preaching than anyone else at the church back when I was a teenager. He preached maybe 40% of the time. He left at some point, and I think that it was acrimonious when he left.

Nathan Scott knew that I was unwell back when I was at church. And that this was why I was unable to come to practises.

I later saw him for physio. For just a few sessions. Which I have already mentioned elsewhere.

****
****

If you need further evidence;

Here is a page with some more emails related to my trying to help out with the worship band. Just so that you have some source documents.

https://howcommunicatetwo.blogspot.com/2026/08/more-materials-relating-to-church.html

I intend to add more emails to the page linked above and format it properly.

Note: you don’t actually need to follow that link and read any of this stuff.

**

https://coregood.co.nz/about/

^This is a link to the webpage for his physiotherapy clinic. You don’t need to click through to it.



****
****

That’s all about the church and Christianity stuff for now.

*****
*****

And now for some general stuff, other than the church stuff.

Notes and misc:

Cooking

I got really into cooking for a while. I couldn’t do the things I wanted to do in life. So I learned to cook. 

It was good. It was kind of a positive thing in my life when not much else seemed to be going well. I enjoyed cooking for its own sake.

It’s also nice being able to make things that other people appreciate, such as really good roast potatoes or steak with mushroom sauce. And it’s nice to be able to contribute something to the household or to cook things for your wife.

After a while my health got in the way, and I cooked less and less. Until I basically stopped cooking.

The process of learning to cook was good though. And by the time I had basically quit cooking I had learned to cook fairly well, whilst also having plenty more to learn. I wanted to cook more! But I couldn’t.

It was a good hobby for a while.

*

A nice dish that I might cook would be something like roast cubed mixed kūmara and beetroot topped with crumbled feta. And chicken breast wrapped in bacon stuffed with cranberry jelly (or jellied cranberries) and served with either a light green salad or roast vegetables. The cubed kūmara and beetroot had three different types of kūmara in it and was tossed through olive oil, salt, pepper and mixed herbs before roasting it. And it was served hot. That was a nice meal that I made often.

****
****

Video Games

I used to love video games. But I had to quit because of my health and my back problems.

I eventually had to quit Natural Selection because of my health. I also had a lot of problems while playing DotA. Eventually it got so bad that I couldn’t even play 30 minutes of Morrowind. It was horrible. I loved video games and at one point in my life I had wanted to become a video game designer. Actually, I have often wanted to become a video game designer. I have also never played Natural Selection 2. And I have only played Halo Three twice iirc.

This was caused by extremely serious back problems. As well as my energy level problems and health problems in general. I have already talked about this. But at the end of the day, the problem is that my spine/back would hurt, it would drain all of my energy. And I would be under such strain that I would sweat quite profusely. In hindsight, this was all caused by remote control stuff.

****
****

Web Design

I did some web design work and web management work in early 2010. But it didn’t work out.

My father had needed someone to do some  work on his website, ttsports, formerly yasaka.co.nz and so he asked me.

But it didn’t go well. There were a number of reasons for this.

Firstly, I wasn’t very good at web design, and the template he had paid for wasn’t very good, and it wasn’t finished and I didn’t  know how to use it. Umm. Let me rephrase that, he bought in a website made by someone else on a particular platform. And then he wanted me to finish it, tinker with it to make it pretty, upload his spreadsheet of stock onto it, and set up the credit card thing. And just make it all run smoothly. I had to read and watch all of their tutorials (for their platform), and remind myself how html and css worked.

Secondly, I just don’t enjoy web design all that much.

Thirdly, they used remote control stuff on my back (and maybe my mind) to disrupt my ability to work at the computer. My back would hurt (my spine) because weird tension was introduced by remote control. But I didn’t realise where it came from. I also think that my attention span may have been disrupted.

Fourthly, I did actually get a fair bit done. And I ended up entering a fair bit of stock. But I think we had to come up with a kluge. Because I didn’t how to get the credit card vendor thing working. So they did it by bank transfer or something. I actually don’t remember what the problem was. But there was a kluge.

Fifth point, this was all supposed to be paid work. But I’m not sure that I charged him for it. And if I did, I charged for only a limited number of hours. Because it was just beyond me.

I had done my father’s previous website, yasaka.co.nz and also used to update things on his kingdom music website.

**

Ummm.

I couldn’t get the css to work properly for layouts and stuff. Something to do with the tag “div”. Ahhhhhh there were too many div tags. And it made me sad. And so tinkering to make the website look pretty was a bit of a bust. Some of the boxes overlapped in a weird way, and some of the text was in the wrong place. I tried to totally redo it. And then gave up! And restored it from back up. I didn’t charge him for all of that stuff, because it went nowhere.

Uploading stock went okay though, as did setting up most of the website and inputting stuff like his “about me” and information page.

**

His table tennis website:

https://web.archive.org/web/20100513084243/http://ttsports.co.nz/

But….

I had to stop it because they kept on attacking my back, and my spine hurt! And this coincided with my attempting to go back to university in 2010. And as you know, I dropped out for the second time in 2010.

****
****

Archive of his old website: https://web.archive.org/web/20090219044628/http://www.yasaka.co.nz/yasaka/story.htm

It is quite mediocre, but it’s what I made him. I don’t know if I charged him. I don’t think I did. But I might have charged him a token amount. The main thing he needed back then was a place for people to download his catalogue and price list.

****
****

Computer Programming

I got into programming for a bit in early 2009. I loved it. I worked on c++ and I wanted to do more. But I had symptoms in my neck/back and body in general. And I just felt yuck in general. And so I left it alone until I felt better. Or I hoped to feel better and get back to it then! The symptoms were minor, but I wanted to conserve energy and so I waited. When I program I kind of focus too hard, and it could be a bit tiring. So I wanted to get healthy before I really got into it.

I did something fun with matrices and an ascii dungeon. It was just testing stuff out, but I felt that it was cool. There was nothing impressive. But I really got into it. C++ clicked for the first time in my life and felt fun.

****
****

Guitar

I played guitar a bit in 2009 and 2010. But I had to quit because I had health problems. This is a very sad thing in hindsight because I liked playing guitar. Along with my energy level problems and my need to ration out my energy and pace myself, I also had problems with my left shoulder being sore (my trapezius muscle). And also I think that I had some electronically induced issues with my ability to focus. I couldn’t even remember which fret was which sometimes. This is embarrassing, but I even put stickers onto the frets to remember which was which. I can’t think why I should have struggled so much with my ability to remember which fret was which otherwise. It was just brain fade, and an issue with quickness, but all the same it was annoying. You should remember it by intuition!

The underlying cause was the electromagnetic ray and quantum effect based attacks they made on me to cause chronic fatigue syndrome and also the interference they caused with my posture, caused by the attack “stress him”. And electromagnetic radiation and quantum effect attacks on my mind. Or at least it seems that way to me.

****
****

Church worship band

I had wanted to join the church worship band. But it didn’t work out. I already discussed this earlier. My health got in the way.

This would have also given me some experience playing with a band, and playing live.

****
****

Youth group

I wanted to help get a youth group going at church again. Or volunteer.

I ended up helping out.

And Amanda helped out too.

I talked about this elsewhere.

****
****

Gardening

I got into gardening for a while, but it didn’t stick. Over time, I became too sick and infirm to enjoy gardening or to otherwise keep up with gardening.

Which is a pity. Because I really wanted to get into it.

I used to read books and websites about gardening and swap books with my mother and think about it a fair bit. And when I was younger I had spent plenty of hours reading about gardening. I had been interested in permaculture and organic gardening as well.

In the end it was too hard for me with my health problems. I couldn’t even weed the garden properly back then because of my back issues.

We had had a small raised garden plot put in at 5 Weka Road. Amanda’s Grandfather Ken installed it for us. We planted things like coriander, cherry tomatoes, parsley, basil, silver beet and a number of other things. I liked having a garden, and I did enjoy some aspects of it. But I couldn’t cope with it properly. And it just got over grown.

****
****

Reading and self directed education

I couldn’t do the things I wanted to do and I couldn’t enjoy the things I might normally enjoy (such as to go back to university, do computer programming, get a job, socialise a lot with my friends, practise the guitar, go to the gym, play a sport or do martial arts). And so I got into “self directed education”. And I did a lot of reading. I really did a lot. I ought to talk about this more. I engaged in a focused and dedicated approach to self directed education, which involved a course of reading in the following topics.

Criminology
Architecture and construction
Economics (The Austrian school of economics especially. It gets a lot of flack, or it used to. But studying it is a great way of training the mind)

I also read quite a few books from the following three categories.

General business books
Christian books
History

My approach was to choose a particular topic, such as criminology. And then to create a curriculum for myself. The way I did it for criminology was to read a textbook. And then to use the reference section as a starting point for finding good people to read. And then I would find the best book written by each of those people. And then I created a short list of about 10 books. And then I read all of those books. The point I want to make is that I had a systematic approach to learning, even though I couldn’t be at university, for example.

I also asked Peter Cresswell, of Organon Architecture, and a blogger, for some book recommendations. And I read those. He was also quite involved in the NZ libertarian party some years ago, even serving as the leader very briefly.

I took self education very seriously. My point of view is that I wasn’t able to do the things I wanted to do in life. And so instead of that I engaged in a program of self directed education and learning. I improved my mind. Because as John Lennon once said, “Life is what happens when you’re making other plans”.

Now what sort of books did I read? And what did I do to improve my mind?

(You can actually skip this list)

I read books like Human Action by Ludwig von Mises, and I read it twice. I read books like Structures and The New Science of Strong Materials by J.E. Gordon. And books like The Death and Life of Great American Cities by Jane Jacobs.

On Crimes and Punishments - Cesare Beccaria
Punishment and Deterrence - Andenaes Johanne
Crime, Culture and the Media - Eamonn Carrabine
Introduction to Criminological Thought - Trevor Bradley, Reese Walters (introductory textbook in criminology)
In the Shadow of Prison - Helen Codd 
Drugs and Drug Policy - Clayton Mosher, Scott Akins
Race, Incarceration, and American Values - Glenn Loury
Smoke and Mirrors: The War on Drugs and the Politics of Failure - Dan Baum
Capital Punishment: The Inevitability of Caprice and Mistake - Charles Black

Built in NZ, the houses we live in - William Toomath
From Bauhaus to our House - Woolfe
Body, Memory and Architecture - Bloomer + Moore
Introduction to Building - Roger Greeno, Derek Osbourne (textbook)
Frank Lloyd Wright's Critical Writings in Architecture (excerpts)
The Death and Life of Great American Cities - Jane Jacobs

A Concise History of Italy - Vincent Cronin
The English - Malcolm Billings
The Byzantine Empire - Robert Browning
The Penguin History of NZ - Michael King
Caesar and Christ - Will Durant (story of civilisation)

If on a winter's night a traveller - Italo Calvino
Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift
The Dayuma Story - Rachel Saint
The Truth about Organic Gardening - Jeff Gillman
A Force of Nature - Richard Reeves (“the frontier genius of Ernest Rutherford”, a biography)

These are some of the sorts of books I was reading.

**

Libertarianism, blogs and reading

I used to read libertarian blogs and forums.

I used to read Mises.org, lewrockwell.com, notpc.blogspot.co.nz, libertarianz.co.nz

I would just vaguely read them or browse them. Sometimes every day.

I would check notpc and the Ludwig von Mises forums everyday. It’s sad that no one talked about cell towers on them! Not once. I enjoyed just zoning out to read forums and blogs.

**

Uncle Andy and other family gave me money on my birthday so that I could buy books. I wanted economics books because I was really, really into economics at the time and I liked the Austrian school of economics.

I ended up buying a whole shelf of books relating to the Austrian school of economics, which I was very proud of at the time. Which in hindsight is a little bit lame. But at the same time it was very important to me back then. I was very interested in economics.





I had more books than that though. That was just one haul.

**

Sunshine

I spent a fair bit of time and energy chasing sunshine. I always wanted to sit in the sun.

I think that I did this because I was often cold and chasing warmth. I needed sunshine! It was a preoccupation of mine. I was cold all of the time! I think that the cold was electronic sometimes. In fact I think that they did a lot of “chill him” attacks on me where they made me very cold. They messed with my body temperature a lot. I’ll talk about it just below.

There was a second reason I loved the sun so much, it is that I was prescribed vitamin D by a doctor. And told to get more sun. This was Dr Roberts.

And also I associated sunshine and warmth with feeling better and with certain periods of time in which my ill health was greatly lessened (the symptoms weren’t present at certain points, or as bad, and this sometimes or often coincided with nice weather).

But anyway, I would often be looking for a warm spot to sit in the sun. Or in the sunroom. By the way, my landlords ruined the roof to the sunroom and let it be flooded, just to stop me enjoying it! At least I think that’s what happened.

**

Staying warm 

It was hard to stay warm.

They used to chill me quite a bit. And it was a real problem. At least I think they chilled me quite a bit. I didn’t know that it was possible at the time to do that electronically. And I didn’t actually know why I was so cold. But I was always struggling to get things to feel right for me. And to be comfortable and warm. For example, I would always take jackets off and put them on again. Or sweatshirts

And at home the only way to truly be warm was the fireplace. Anything less didn’t seem to work.

It was a significant problem. And so I was obsessed and preoccupied with things like warmth, sunshine and my body temperature. I didn’t know why it was like that, but now I do. It was their electromagnetic radio wave and quantum effect ray gun attacks on me. They chilled me often.

**

Buying a new bed

I bought a new bed. Because Amanda and I needed one with more space and also “pocket springs” to prevent partner disturbance. She kept waking me up. I think that I have mentioned this elsewhere.

And so we decided to shop around for a new bed. I looked at a few. But I actually got one that was too hard! Which is a little bit tragic haha. It was a nice, high quality, king sized bed from a perfectly good and reputable shop. It had pocket springs and we got a nice wooden bed frame. I felt at the time that moderately firm beds were a good idea. Based on reading I had done online. We needed the space, and I wanted pocket springs. Now as for the firmness, it wasn’t the firmness per se that was the problem. It was that they were attacking my back and neck and muscles all the time with zap cannons. And that I had lots of other problems, like inadequate physiotherapists,  or actively malicious physiotherapists. And so I had problems. And when they meshed with the firm bed, it added up. And I just wasn’t all that comfortable!

I actually had a lot of issues with my sleep quality and “getting a good night’s sleep”. And eventually I ended up sleeping in a separate room because I thought that I would sleep better. But then I had further and more problems, many of them caused by machines. But I’ll talk about those later.

**

A brief digression about David Rudd

I ended up buying it from Big Save Furniture. A guy named David Rudd was the salesman. He had previously been at the same church as me. He married a woman named Nerida. He also used to be a lead singer at the CCC youth group’s church service in the evenings. He wasn’t half bad as a singer. I’ve always envied people who can sing. He worked at my dad’s shop for a while. And if I remember correctly, he ran the youth group for a very short while (I think that he was the only one available). I always felt that he was likeable enough, but I didn’t really know him all that well.

He and his wife gave me a lift home after church one day. He seemed nervous, or anxious or something.

**

More about sleep

I still had a lot of sleep problems, including night sweats and issues with warmth and cold. For example I might wake up in the night drenched in sweat twice in a night, and have to change my shirt twice in the night. Or otherwise I might have a symptom where I woke up at night overheating and drenched in sweat. And then would get up to use the bathroom. And then I would try to get back to sleep but be extremely cold, and then also have massive pangs of hunger. And I would be obliged to go to eat something before I went to sleep. Something like a banana and a glass of milk, and maybe a few dates. Or some corn thins (a type of cracker) topped with cheese. Or else I would be too cold and too hungry to sleep.

**

Diet Blogs

I used to read blogs by Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Mark Sisson. These were about things like paleo, primal and ancestral health diets and stuff. And then later I listened to Robb Wolf’s podcast.

The advice and ideas never did me any good.

**

CoQ10

A friend suggested that I try CoQ10. Which I did try. It didn’t do anything useful so far as I could tell.

Here is a link to an email about it, as evidence.

https://howcommunicatetwo.blogspot.com/2026/08/history-re-scott.html

Ps: you don’t need to follow that link.

****
****

Foot pain

I had foot pain. Especially in my heels. But I didn’t know what caused it. I thought it was plantar fasciitis and tried rolling a ball underneath them. But nothing seemed to help. 

Foot pain was actually a pretty big problem for me over the years.

****
****

Grandparents

My grandpa and grandma visited for lunch once.

My grandfather asked me if I wanted to do the family history book and be guardian of the next generation of it. And I had to turn him down because my health was so horrible that I didn’t think I could assume that responsibility. I felt so bad.

I should talk about this more sometime.

****
****

Research about chronic fatigue syndrome

I used to constantly google stuff about chronic fatigue syndrome. And read about it a lot. And try to learn as much as I could of value about it to find out how to cure it. I wanted answers! And I used to read books as well. Researching chronic fatigue syndrome and trying to find solutions was a preoccupation of mine.

**

Social isolation

Social isolation was a problem and it was getting worse and worse over time. And I was socialising less and less. Losing the ability to attend church was a big problem for me as well.

**

Driving

I never learned to drive fully because I was unwell. Technically, I did learn to drive. I had some driving lessons.

I had some driving lessons when I was a teenager but I never fully learned how to drive and I never got my restricted license. I learned and practised some of the basics by driving around on the beach with my father. I later got my learners license (you’re not supposed to practise driving on the roads before you get the learner’s license, and that’s fair enough in my opinion). I got my learners license when I was maybe 18, after I had already left home. It’s just a multi choice test and it’s quite easy. But studying for the license does force you to learn a lot about road rules and general safety while driving, which is great. My father then gave me a few more lessons, but on the road this time. And so I did learn to drive. But I wasn’t an experienced driver. For example, I learned to parallel park and do three point turns, but I never learned to drive on the highway. And I never got my restricted license either. There were obstacles to my doing this. The first obstacle was my health (energy levels) and the second obstacle was that I couldn’t practise driving alongside Amanda, because she didn’t have the right license for her to be allowed to supervise me as I learned to drive (the person sitting beside you has to have a full licence, and to have had it for two years). The third obstacle was insurance. But anyway, I just ended up pretty sick and so didn’t practice driving enough, and get confident and competent enough to take the restricted license test. But the lessons I had went quite well and I found learning to drive to be fairly straightforward and my father was a reasonably good teacher. The only quibble I had with my father is that he wanted to take me onto the roads to teach me to drive before I had my learners license, which is actually illegal.

And many more things…

**

And then after 2009-2011, things get worse. Yes, you heard me, things get worse after 2009-2011. Lots more stuff happens.










Random notes:

I want to add in some talk about bad dreams inserted into my mind at approximately 8 years old.

**

The anal sex bicycle story with Holly. Who I had a crush on. She was a fellow student at the Lake Taupo Christian School.

She was riding a bicycle. And her butt was exposed.

I swooped in and instead of doing normal sex, I aimed for the anus, which was slightly gaping. And used her butt for sex. And woke up. - Paul admits it

I think that’s the worst of them^

**

And then there was the gross inside of vagina dream with Aunty Monica. The way that dream went is that I was in a side room at church hunting for sex. And I found Aunty Monica. And then chased her and tried to have sex with her. But her vagina instead had a ton of gross stuff inside of it. Like gross squishy yellow stuff. Almost like the yellow stuff in a wound. Or like gross yellow porridge-like mush.

**

And then there are a few other dreams; which are less strong stories.

There was the dream when I died hitting the water. A video game where I jumped from platform to platform. And then when I hit the water I died. One touch of the water and I died. Instantaneous death when I made contact with the water.

*

And the cntrl exit video game dream, and resetting it. I hit cntrl exit to leave a dream I didn’t want to be in. Or wanted to take a break from. And then came back to it later by going back to sleep. But I didn’t know if that was me or a machine. It might have just been dreaming with intention. I’m not sure if it meant anything.

*

And then there was the aliens outside the window dream. I dreamed of aliens on a big vehicle like a bus going past my bedroom window. And this filled me with tremendous uneasiness. That’s what I remember most. It spooked me and I felt weird about it for ages.

*

And the demons at the foot of the bed dream. And the rules on “how to cast out demons” that I had learned at school.

I saw demons at the foot of the bed. And I thought I was awake. Not asleep. And so I was very afraid. And almost paralysed. And I had to cast them out.

I was supposed to say, “in the name of Jesus, I command you to leave”. Or at least that’s what Donald from school had said. He was a parent volunteer at school, and briefly a worker in my father’s computer shop.

And so that’s what I did, and the scarpered. And I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or not. It was weird.

I think that some of these dreams were inserted into my mind electronically.

And I had also felt that my room at Arthur Crescent had a weird vibe, because of the dreams. The room was actually fine though.





****
****






By the way,


And I shouldn’t have to add this, because I’ve already explained it again and again, but Amanda and I were a married couple, but she was living a double life.


We were a couple.

We were a couple.

We were a couple.


But she was living a double life

But she was living a double life

But she was living a double life


She was secretly a bad person

She was secretly a bad person

She was secretly a bad person


I thought she was a Christian

I thought she was a Christian

I thought she was a Christian










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn