When am I healthy? How do we decide?

How shall we decide when I am healthy or not?

Well that's a good question, and it's being asked by bad and dishonest people.

For honest/decent people, here are some relatively objective signposts that might let you know that I there, or just about there.

I can do star jumps safely and comfortably
I can shower everyday, safely and comfortably, without consequences or anything
I can get semi-regular hair cuts, safely and comfortably

I can go on bush walks, safely and comfortably
I can do the following moves, safely and (relatively) comfortably:
Squats, lunges, calf raises, planks, pushups and sit ups, as well as bicep curls, and stretch my hamstrings (sit ups are a maybe)
I can shadow box, and be fairly light on my feet

By the time I can manage these things above, I'm pretty much there. Or have been there for a while.

*

For dishonest people (aka the wicked and the worthless), you don't need an answer. I'll just decide subjectively when I have recovered. Or not.

This post follows on from the post “I am not having sex until I am healthy”.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn