Not “Deconditioning”

Back in late 2022 and early-to-mid 2023 I was doing 200-500 mini squats a day. And walking for between 45-90 minutes a day (all inside).

Sometimes I would probably have walked more than that in a day.

I also spent a lot of time resting. I mostly did this while sitting on my chair and listening to music. I usually did this in 10-20 minute stints.

I started doing mini squats back in early-ish 2022. Back then I was doing fewer of them. But that was because I was still learning how to do them. But I built up to doing more. I might have started with 10-20 mini squats per day. And I built up to doing more of them over time.

Now as for doing 500 of them in a day. That was unusual for me and is quite a bit of exercise and movement. I probably might have been doing about 200-300 a day, is more likely. I think that doing 500 was pretty unusual for me! But I did it sometimes.

But the point I wish to make is that I was working hard to recover.

**

If I had been suffering from "just deconditioning" and this had been the cause of my mobility issues and posture problems, then I would recovered. That level of exercise would have resolved the problem.

Given that I did not recover, then it is clear that my problem was not "just de-conditioning" as some people suggest.

There we go, I have proven it.

**

These people crippled me for 8.5 years. And it isn’t “just de-conditioning”. I have debunked their theory. I have proven that it wasn’t “just deconditioning”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn