What I want most

The main thing I want to do is to get my health back.

I want to physically recover.

To do that, I need a full year without any harm to my body or any interference with my body by electronic means. I repeat, I want to have the use of this violent and horrible technology on my body and brain banned.

And then I will be able to fix the problems with my body. I think. I will rebuild it. That is what I want.

I want to totally sort out the “torso integrity compromised problem”, or what I am labelling the "torso integrity compromised problem" (it isn’t a perfect label, I acknowledge that). I have ways of doing it. But I’ll need a year.

****
****

Note: I want a total cessation of interference with my nerves, muscles, muscle tone and senses. And same again for my brain and mind. A total cessation of interference with my brain and mind. 

I also don't want to be blasted with heat or cold or sunburn. And I don't want to have digestive symptoms inflicted upon me or to have to deal with "talking" on "wifi".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn