Other stuff: Paul the pedophile, and other gleanings

Here are a few more posts, quite a bit more recent:

**

This one is maybe from the 30th of September, 2026

To the best of my knowledge, Paul molested a 10 year old Chinese girl who he was coaching in table tennis.






This is as far as I can tell.

*Half Chinese.

****
****

Monday, 28th September, 2026

By the way, my father has just been convicted of child molestation.

He has another court hearing in February. I'm not sure what that one is for. I think that is for sentencing and jail time and sending him to jail itself.

I gather that he is going to prison for a while, I can't confirm that. I'm not sure for how long. He pleaded guilty to some of the things he was accused of but not all of them. And has been convicted of some of them. And he will have to “pay for them”. I think by going to prison.

He also just got his bail conditions changed too. He's allowed out of the house now.

I'm sorry that I couldn't talk more about this, but New Zealand laws might have penalised me hard for talking about it openly. Like name suppression and stuff. But I’m not sure how the laws work! And I can’t easily get legal advice at the moment!

I’m pretty sure that what I have said is true.

I don’t think he is going to prison until after February. I think it is very, very, very likely that he is going to prison.

I also suspect that Xi and the CCP interfered on his behalf, to help him reduce his charges, but I can’t prove it.












 Currently editing this section…

Paul is out on bail, but confined to his mother’s house

Paul is still out on bail, awaiting trial. Just because he got bailed doesn’t mean his charges went away. He is out on bail, but one of the conditions of his bail is that he is required to stay at his mother’s house with the condition that he can’t leave the property. He is actually supposed to be confined to the property.

There is more on this topic further down this page.

Please read this:

For those of you who don’t know, my father has been charged with multiple counts of child molestation. He was arrested and charged with one crime sometime last year, many months ago. And he is out on bail at the moment, awaiting trial. He is required to live at his mother’s place in Karori, Wellington as a condition of his bail. In fact he is confined to the property as one of his bail conditions. He is not permitted to leave the property. And he is not allowed to have access to the internet or unsupervised contact with children.

The first of the trials is in September. There will be multiple trials. He spent a little bit of time in jail (Rimutaka Prison) from the 23rd of December until the 14th of January for a bail violation (he was caught coaching a little girl in table tennis, and he isn’t allowed to coach little girls in table tennis. It was a violation of his bail conditions to be coaching children in table tennis). Prior to his arrest and short imprisonment for violating the terms of his bail, he was allowed to live at home with his wife and two children. Now he is not. They have updated his bail conditions. By the way, he has violated his bail conditions twice, the first violation was for visiting a restricted location (the local swimming pools) to pick up his daughter.

Also, the police laid further charges against him about a month ago, coinciding with his second arrest. I gather that they had a search warrant, searched his house, and found certain items in his house. That means he has multiple charges, for multiple crimes, and multiple trials coming up.

If convicted, he could spend years in jail.

There is more information about this situation further down the page, as to the timeline and what the original charges are.

****
****

More information about Paul Solt


Here is some more information from me, that I want to let people know about. And I probably need to tell the police about. This information might be relevant to his bail hearing coming up on the 13th of January, and I think the police appreciate knowing about this sort of thing. It has a massive impact on whether or not a person can get bail. If he doesn’t get bail at his hearing on the 13th, then he might be in prison until his actual trial in September.

***

I also need to let people know that Paul groped a twelve year old girl at our form two school camp, back in about 2001. It was the school camp for Taradale Intermediate, a fairly good state/public school in a nice area. It wasn’t the private Christian school that I went to as a child, that he helped to start. I was there, and saw it with my own eyes. There was a complaint made, but nothing came of it. It was hushed up. Kids at school afterwards referred to him as a pedophile. No one from the school administration asked me about it. I didn’t even know that a complaint had been made. I’d have told them that it happened, and that it happened, and was done on purpose.

I think that this sort of thing is indicative of bad character. Furthermore, there is a clear pattern of bad behaviour.

***

Also, there was the issue with Tomoe Takahashi.

At around about the same time (in 2001), we had a young female Japanese student come to live with us. Her name was Tomoe Takahashi. She was 16 years old and came to New Zealand to do her sixth form year in high school here, and to improve her English and learn about our culture. For us, the sixth form year is the second to last year of high school. And it was her second to last year as well.

My father groomed her while she was with us.

He also took her to table tennis tournaments out of town, alone, without my mother present.

She was a table tennis enthusiast, and when we applied for and selected an exchange student, Paul specifically requested a table tennis player.

At the end of the school year, she returned home to Japan, to finish high school. After her final year in high school, she came back to New Zealand to study law at Victoria University. She also became Paul’s live-in-girlfriend. They were together for three years before he dumped her.

Looking back, I strongly suspect that they started sleeping together when she was still a high schooler. At the time, I was about 12/13 years old and totally unaware that there was anything between them at all. I only found out that there was anything between them partway through my fifth form year, shortly after I moved halfway across the country to live with my father.

A couple of years back (2023), my mother told me a few things which led me to believe/feel that Tomoe and Paul had started sleeping together when she had first came to New Zealand. We had a conversation in 2023 in which she said that she had once caught Tomoe Takahashi sitting on his knee. And also that after Tomoe had gone on a Table Tennis tournament with her now ex husband, that “Tomoe wasn’t her daughter anymore”. That is, the relationship changed. Before the trip out of town to play table tennis at a tournament, Tomoe used to split her attention between both of my parents and she would play table tennis with Paul and do arts and crafts with my mother. Relations were warm and relaxed with both of them. After the tournament Tomoe was cold towards my mother, and kind of followed Paul around too much. Was too friendly, and too attached? I suspect that my father used trips to out of town table tennis tournaments for the purposes of grooming, and then eventually for the purpose of sleeping with Tomoe Takahashi. In other words, there is a clear pattern of behaviour/offending here. All of this happened while she was in New Zealand for the first time (that is, as a high school student).

People on “wifi” tell me that he started sleeping with Tomoe when she was 17, and still an exchange student.

He was married, he claimed to be a good and moral person. Claimed to be a Christian, and had a Christian public image. Also, when he split with my mother he claimed that he did so because she “had affairs”. My mother played along with this lie.

This relationship with Tomoe Takahashi was highly unethical. He was in a position of power, and in a position of trust and authority. My father and mother were her caregivers (unsure if they were “designated caregivers” under any kind of laws in New Zealand). By the way, she could hardly speak English when she arrived, and was living in a foreign country without her parents.

Furthermore, a man who is willing to do this sort of thing is going to be willing to do other bad things.

He has poor character, and there are clear patterns of bad behaviour.

****
****

Another issue is that he assaulted me on the 25th of April 2023. He tried to force the door by attempting to kick it down, and did this as part of trying to cover up the IVF fraud. And made a false statement to the police about the assault. And also made false statements to mental health services (he filed a section 8b, to try to have me committed - a section 8b Mental Health (Compulsory Assessment and Treatment) Act 1992)) about the assault and surrounding situation. He filed this section 8b after the arrest. Making false statements to police is a big deal.

He said at the time of the assault, “you need to start doing what your family want you to do, or you’ll end up in a mental institution”. He also tried to kick down the door, screaming “I hate you so much”. The door itself bent very significantly under the kick. The only thing keeping it secure was a sturdy bolt. A weaker lock might have given way. He also tore open the sliding window, it is large enough to leap through. Struck me on my bad left shoulder (it has had issues since I was about 26), and attempted to grab me as though he might pull me through the window, but failed. I then screamed for help, and he ran away (probably because Ruby was there also). He probably did this because of the IVF thing. I had started asking questions about “why does Lily not look like me”. FYI, Amanda and Brynn had been doctoring photos of Lily, and putting makeup on her.



Above is Paul, Vivian (his wife of 16 years), and their two daughters.

Below are Wendy, Paul, Carol (Nana), Monica and David



^This picture is of Tomoe Takahashi (in her 30s). She is four years older than me. She is a successful patent lawyer working in a highly respected law firm in Tokyo.

If you want to verify this information, you can check it out here: https://www.legal500.com/firms/2116-hogan-lovells-us-llp/global/lawyers/749944-tomoe-takahashi

I have included this information so that you can verify it for yourself. Her name is Tomoe Takahashi, and she went to Victoria University to study law. And she is now approximately 41. Strangely enough, her family used to live in Burma.

I liked Tomoe when she lived with us at age 16, and my younger brother Matthew (eleven years old) loved her as well.

****
****

Update:

This next little bit is a quick add on, and needs to be edited. I’ll get onto it asap. I didn’t want to put it up the top, because it draws attention away from the touching allegations.

Some additional allegations


Some additional allegations cropped up recently, about him dressing little girls up in “funny clothes”, so he could photograph them. I don't know if these allegations are true, but the police searched the house and found clothes and makeup or handbags and stuff like that. They did this after they had arrested him. And so I think he has a habit of photographing girls after dressing them up. I think that these particular girls might have been half white, half Chinese. He's weird, okay!? And I also think that he might be facing additional charges because of this habit of dressing them up in funny clothes before photographing them.

And I think he keeps the photographs around? Perhaps for sexual gratification, like… obvious reasons!?! I guess he’s attracted to young girls!! It’s hard to believe?! Maybe I’m wrong. Because I can’t rely on wifi for this stuff. But I can’t confirm this one.

He takes pictures of them in fancy dress, and then keeps the photos. And it’s creepy. I think he is facing additional charges because of this. Like, above and beyond the touching. But I’m operating in a limited information environment. And literally every time I try to write a few sentences, I get interrupted.

**

Next point. This is important, because even 22ish years ago he has a weird fondness for taking photos of young Asian women dressed up in things like their work uniforms. Like air hostess uniforms. I thought this was really weird!! I never saw anything risqué. But it's weird! They were language students mostly from China (aged 18-22). My dad is weird. And the police might not have a statement from anyone about this. If he was engaging in that sort of behaviour twenty years ago, it's no wonder he loved into worse behaviour (went from young adults [aka teenagers] to children). What sort of things were they wearing? Things like beautiful dresses, heels, handbags. Skirts, or formal clothing for a work environment. It wasn’t high on skin, but it was strange okay. And he wanted to show them off to me.

***

He also did a really weird slide show of his wife at his wedding. To show her off. She was wearing short shorts or a bikini or something. It was bizarre.

****
****

****
****

I have been writing under difficult conditions for the past year-ish, or since about April last year. It hasn't been pleasant.

The first few months included many yowls and screams of pain. Sometimes it was quite awful. I suffered excruciating pain on many occasions.

Also, they harm and hurt me often. 

Physically.

And I get hardly any rest. They keep harassing and harming me all day long.

I often will have no more than 5-10 minutes in a day to myself.

And I suffer sleep deprivation. A lot of it.

I think that they pretend that it's just that my mind is "too foggy" to function properly, and that is why I'm a bad writer. But they are actually hurting me quite badly. And often.

But I think that perhaps they just abstract it away? And say that I could have just done what they are telling me to do? And therefore hand wave it away. According to Chinese-dregvant "logic", if I'm not willing to say the magic words "I just do whatever", then it is okay to keep in harming me.

The above comment possibly wasn’t perfectly ready, but it’ll do.

****
****

I

In hindsight, would I have fought for any of the women at all: a brief discussion


This is after I found out about 18 months ago, that my crippling was created and maintained electronically, They told me that if I fought for the women, they would give me my health back. If I had known that they were lying, then I'd not have lifted a finger to fight for any of them. Even once.

Next, prior to finding out that it was electronic crippling. Which was only in Hutt Road, when I found out. If I had known then, I'd have been so appalled that I'd not have fought for a single woman.

So...

If I had known from the start that I was made and kept crippled by electromagnetic remote control nerve splicing, then I would have refused to do anything to sleep with the women. And secondly, if I had known that they were going to deny me the return of my health even if I had sex (which was the requirement for having the magic wand) then I would have declined to even try to have sex with one of them.

****
****

Furthermore, if I had known that they are so cruel (even to other people, I'd have declined to sleep with any of them). As an interview process, "are you deliberately cruel to other people, even more than 2-3 times per year, without profuse apology and asking for forgiveness." If so, then I put them on the no sex list. And politely decline further interaction. Let alone sex.

****
****

As it is, I slept with Dasha. And that alone should have returned my health to me. I care almost not at all for what your so called culture believes to be valuable.

****
****

FWIW, There was a turning point when I realised the reason that my health had been lost was electronic remote control nerve splicing.

****
****

This is perhaps a less important comment:

About 16 months ago...

I said again and again that I did not wish to wager for their women (fae women, aka philosopher-king women) and that I was not fighting for an ideology. And that I wanted time and space to rest, so that I could fully rehabilitate. And that it would take 12 months to do it. But they wouldn't let me. Instead, they wanted me to "fight" until I said "whatever", and gave up on the women. So that they could "prove" that I didn't want women.

I offered to give up the fight for the women. I asked for the ability to rehabilitate. And I said I was t fighting for an ideology.

But they had their schemes (railroading), and then they have their other cultural norms (that you have to fight for the things you want, or be smooshed into the system anyway).

But they didn't even play by their own rules. And they tried to psychologically condition me into playing their games. It's dumb.

They should collectively: ban "gravity", turn up the communication volume (and keep it high), stop playing Chinese whispers, give me 12 months of total physical non-interference so that I can rehabilitate my body.

And perhaps they might simultaneously guarantee my physical safety, while also politely asking me to take my website down and keep my head down.

**

By the way, I had one moment where I thought it was over, "I think I said, this is beautiful. I have no where to go, and nothing to do. I can just walk around, relax and recuperate. This was about 12 months ago, while walking around the Hutt. I thought I had lost the women and the money. And was relieved, and was happy to just relax. But then they interrupted it, and interrupted me again. And caused me to have to play their games. Again.

I thought it was over.

****

I can’t use language their way, or have conversations according to their habits and customs. Or use words their way. I have too much internal integrity and honesty. And also, the Chinese suck at language. And they are hopeless at conversation. And they are bad with words. And they’re not inscrutable, or secretly wise. They’re just daft. They’re also not nuanced. They’re just daft in a variety of complicated ways. Seriously.

And in particular, I hate the way they use the word “want”. It actually doesn’t make sense to me. I think it means that I have to manifest and envision things that I hope to receive. And then live accord to their patterns to gain these things, until I either get them or give up. And if I don’t “want” the women according to their cultural customs and habits, then I “lose” the game. I use words my way. I kind of have to. At least inside my own head. It’s important for my clarity of mind. I do try to be extremely reasonable, in many other ways though.

**

Also, they did a weird experiment, that never made sense in the first place. About wanting.


****
****

Rambling for a bit…

Energy Independence/Interdependence



My reading for today.

**

Energy independence, aka how to avoid being under the thumb of the USA and international oil cartels. Here’s a hint, it’s not all about energy in the aggregate, it’s about the ability to put a high energy substance into a small space in a car or vehicle (it’s better for heavy vehicles, admittedly). There is also the need to store it, and transport it. It is a very complex issue. And there is some reading between the lines required.

Sorry if the wording isn’t perfect, but I used to be an economics student! And my grandfather worked for shell oil and was a London School of Economics graduate, his father worked for Shell oil also. And his son Andy Foster is a member of parliament and is currently the Chairperson of the Transport & Infrastructure Select Committee and a member of the Governance & Administration Select Committee. Link here. He also used to be a parliamentary researcher for the national party (35ish years ago), and a currency trader/speculator (iirc). He was endorsed by Peter Jackson for mayor, and was also on the Wellington city council for 27 years, link here.

His father (Michael Foster) was a Freemason and seems to have died a horrible painful death, perhaps linked to satellites, cell towers and “gravity”, that is “artificial tightening of the trapezius muscles, neck and iliopsoas”, which seems to have crippled him over the course of many months.

**

The Helen Clark foundation (a think tank) wrote a report on this some years ago, and even though I do not always feel tremendous love for the Labour Party, Helen Clark, or their fondness for bizarre social engineering, I think that hydrogen power exports might be an intelligent idea. I did however meet Helen Clark once, as a child at the Karori Urban Wildlife Sanctuary, where we released two brown spotted kiwi into their little burrows.

I have been a long term proponent/fan of energy independence in New Zealand (it is because of the oil shocks in our past, as well as over reliance on American trade policy). I have been a fan of hydrogen power for a long time, because we have so much geothermal and hydroelectric energy generation in New Zealand, and it could provide a good way to convert and store kilojoules of energy into a substance that could be used for heavy vehicles, buses, trucks and other applications, without any harmful emissions (water vapour is the only emission at the end user level). And it could be a good export industry, but it’s legitimate economies of scale.

****
****

My Grandfather and how he died


The second to last time I saw my grandfather, his “shoulders had gone up” and he was looking pretty broken down. His torso had changed shape. Is shoulders were pulled up and out. And his torso had sunk downwards. I think that satellites did it. I think that this might have been in 2015. He came to visit us in 17 Princeton Road sometime around then. He died on November 1st 2016. I last saw for the final time him in either September or October 2016. I have to check dates. I am certain about the date of his death though. And that I saw him not long prior to that date. I think they did gravity on him, and “compromised the integrity of his torso”. The final time I saw him, he could hardly walk. He relied on a cane to walk, and also relied on little blocks of wood he had drilled into the walls to support himself, so that he could navigate the house. His shoulders were very high by then, but pushed out very wide. And his torso had kind of sunk downwards between his shoulders. He had a very sore right eye as well, which was watering. He couldn’t really stand up to say goodbye when I left. He also had had other severe issues coming up to that point.

****
****

He liked history and loved reading. The whole house was crammed full of books. He also wrote history once he retired, and before he retired.

History written by him:


He wrote a history of shell oil. First he disagreed with the history written by the official historian hired by shell, who was allegedly an idiot, he then provided corrections in the form of a separate book to supplement the original history. After that, he created a total rewrite of the history, just for the record you know? For posterity? Like the actual story. I guess he liked history. One book of corrections, and then he wrote his own version of the history. He also had a glass eye, cancer.


Other history books he wrote:




I think that he just enjoyed writing after he retired. What else do you do with your time. He used to sell his books about the births, deaths, marriages system in the UK. Plenty of people bought those books. It actually sold. He wasn’t making big money, but he did actually sell a lot of books. And did reprints of them. Hs shipped them out himself.

Also, he enjoyed computer programming. And literally wrote the software for the database for the business “who’s who in business” list for Wellington (and/or New Zealand?). I remember it because he did it in MS DOS, which I though was old fashioned. So I guess he knew people, and has some connections.




Above, Michael Whitfield Foster in front of his bookshelf well after retirement. Below, at his wedding. There are more photos available somewhere on this website. He curated a lot of the photos I have been using in his obituary book, just because I don’t have many of them. And he probably chose “derpy” awkward pictures of me because he resented me. Yes, he created his own photo book memorialising his life as he was dying.


Above, photo of his son Andrew Foster. There are plenty of other photos available online. He is a prominent politician.

****
****

Aspirations: ever since I was 8 years old, I wanted to be an inventor.

****
****

Correction


They crippled me in 2017. Probably late to mid 2017. My Grandfather was dead in late 2016. I do apologise, my memory of that period of time was/is badly damaged. And I do not have proper records. I have diary entries, but I haven’t searched through my diaries, and they’re all buried around the place.

I was already unwell months before they fully crippled me. And had started to suffer massive issues with my shoulders, and also often had an arm pinned to my side, or couldn’t move them from my sides. I had tried doing self directed physiotherapy exercises to heal my left shoulder, which had issues. The left shoulder struggled to stay in joint. And I had had many issues maintaining my daily walk. Which had ceased some months before I was crippled. I’ll try to write up a better and more thorough history later on this week. I might also find my diaries form way back when. Over time my torso kind of was “falling through” my shoulders? My shoulders were “going up” and my torso was sinking towards the floor. There was a last moment in 2017, with the “feldenkrais head nods” thing, that was the final straw. But my body was already getting much worse before then. If you want to look that part up in my history, I think you can.

By the way, when they did the thing to me that they did in 2017, it shatters your ability to retain your memories.

****
****

Question: Are the potential girlfriends/harem girls bland, ugly, plain, or just too "meh" to date?


No. They are more than attractive enough to date or sleep with. They are more than lovely enough to date. Much more than lovely enough to date! A lot of them have plenty of sex appeal, as far as I am concerned. Many of them far exceed the “standards” I have for women. And a lot of them are more or less to my liking, in terms of taste? You know, they’re my cup of tea. Sorry for the clunky language (some people are perfectly attractive, or otherwise okay, but sometimes they’re just not your cup of tea. Which is totally okay! But many of the women involved in the game are both attractive and my cup of tea).

This includes a lot of the women I have met, and the ones paraded past me over the past 18 months.

However, these people have played silly language games, and have misled the listening audience. And pretended that I was too fussy, or thought the women weren’t good enough, and rejected them. It's a whole lot of Chinese whispers so far as I can see. I try to communicate, but am stymied.




Violence, Coercion and Force in the course of getting a harem

Way back 18 months ago, when initially discussing this whole thing, I said that I wanted a girlfriend, not a harem. Or something like two girlfriends, if that was on offer. And if it had to be a harem, I wouldn’t have wanted a harem that’s governed by force, violence or coercion. I would only have wanted a harem if the women actually wanted to be a part of it, or ask of their own free will to be a part of it.

**

And now for a quick look at the ethical problems associated with the use of violent coercion, ie, physical force, to get women to be a part of my virtualised “harem”

The problem is...

Do I want "actually normal" people to be violently coerced into a sexual relationship with me? No..

Like about half a dozen from when I was young? Or some of the women I met recently??

So that is why I said that I could tolerate the "evil girlfriend" brigade. That was so I at least can bring about a cessation of harm to my person, by "winning" the game??

^Just a quick discussion. Because someone asked…

So there are women I’d prefer as voluntary girlfriends, but only on a strictly voluntary, mutually agreeable basis. Without the dregvant acting as mediators, of course. But given the ethics of the situation, perhaps the “six evil girlfriends” are the only morally appropriate option??

Btw, there is a list of women I liked in the past, and it can be found on my other website “howcommunicate.com”. That page is there just to clear the air! It is not a hit list.

Pretty Enough? Yes, easily!


Just to clear the air, I think a lot of the women I have met are quite pretty. And more than lovely enough to date. But you guys ask the wrong questions again and again? A lot of my concerns are to do with ethics and morality, not physical attraction.

A lot of the women I have met in the past I would classify as being “quite pretty”, or describe them as being “pretty enough to date”, or “lovely enough to date”. In fact, a lot of them I’d describe as… the standard is here, like 30 cm above the table, and you have to clear it. But the they have “well exceeded” the standard of being lovely enough to date. And put the hand 60cm above the table. That’s by how much you clear the bar. You know what I mean? Like even the normal ones, back when I was young and so were they, it’s like, the bar is here *gestures* but then you’re so far above the bar that you clear it with ease. It’s like, easy? The normal ones well exceeded and cleared the bar for being “lovely enough”, or pretty enough to date. There was a standard (for being pretty enough), and very many of them well exceeded it. They soared right above it, way above it. But then this system misrepresents me and pretends that I think they’re all ugly!

But the dialogue we have?? It’s rubbish?? These people are rubbish at communication, conversation, and the use of language. The conversation got off on the wrong foot??

Tldr; a lot of the women were more than pretty enough to date.

****
****

I need to do a solid write of all of these topics. Harem and coercion. Women = pretty. Babies and IVF. As well as the torso integrity compromised, integrating that into a better story. I was obliged to have a harem to both have my health back, and be allowed to go for normal walks to the show and back (months ago).

****
****

I have updated a few things in the following posts, that might be worth rereading. Even if you have read them once before. I’ve been rewriting them in a piecemeal fashion.


****
****

Torso integrity compromised is worth reading. There are updates now at the bottom of the integrity torso compromised page. 

****
****

They crippled me for six years, and lied by claiming that it was “just deconditioning”


They falsely claim that the thing that caused me to be crippled from 2016 to 2022 was something called “deconditioning”. But they’re both wrong and lying. It wasn’t caused by deconditioning. My being crippled (and my other health problems) was caused by a computer script/program (an AI generated piece of software) that kept my body locked down 24/7, using my own muscles. It shortened and compressed my torso using muscles such as the lats and iliopsoas. It used “electromagnetic nervous system splicing technology” to do so.

*

Here are a couple of examples:

2022:

During some parts of 2022, I was doing 90+ minutes of walking per day, back-and-forth inside the house at 17 Princeton Road, Raumati Beach, Kapiti. And I was doing 100+ mini squats daily. I was doing this for months on end. I improved somewhat, but did not fully recover.

2023:

I was doing 60+ minutes of walking, back and forth inside the house in 6 Raine Street, and 300+ mini squats daily. I was doing this for multiple months.

If my health problems had been caused by deconditioning, then I would have been able to make a full recovery. Therefore it was not deconditioning.

What is a mini squat? It is a shallow-ish squat, that emphasises the hip-hinge part of the motion, without aggravating or messing with the inner hip muscles (including but not limited to muscles like the iliopsoas). It primarily seems to use the hamstrings and low back muscles. It uses the glutes and quads as well, of course, but it has to be a mini squat. Ordinary squats weren't really viable as an exercise. So I had to create a work around. And that meant inventing the mini squat. There was a knack to them, that involved a “trick to work around the pull on my hip via my iliopsoas, but it is difficult to explain. I did thousands of them. Thousands.

By the way, my body awareness (aka proprioception and kinaesthetic awareness had been dysfunctional for years, due to being kept crippled). And my body had been put into the wrong shape, and kept in the wrong “shape”. They kept me in “torso integrity compromised” state for years. [The relationship between the pelvis, lower back and hips was a bit wrong. As was the relationship between the spine, chest, upper back and clavicle. If that makes sense.]

I did thousands and thousands of mini squats and hours upon hours of walking over quite a number of months (maybe at least 5-6 months), but I didn’t recover. Therefore it wasn’t deconditioning that caused me to become crippled, or kept me crippled/disabled. Note: I had been walking for at least cumulatively one hour a day for years, as well.

I did not become aware of the existence of remote control nervous system and muscle manipulation until about 2024 iirc. So I didn’t know what was wrong with me, or what caused it.

I have updated the “integrity torso compromised” post, for those of you who haven’t read it, or might want to reread it.

**

Draft (3 paragraphs):

Basically, they pulled my back out of place in 2016, and wouldn’t let me out it back into place.

**

I couldn’t put it back in place. They wouldn’t let me, and I didn’t know how it happened or why. I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE SATELLITE THING.

**

And so to cope with this, for years, I had to do things like pin/pull my shoulder blades back and down, and fix them in place, while also clamping my arms to my side. And I had to use my shoulder blades, arms and chest to “grip” to my back. All the time. It was basically impossible to live. It is hard to explain it in clear plain English, but that is more or less how it was.

It might help to read “integrity torso compromised” and “how I got this way part two” first. I haven’t yet written a proper and good account of what happened to my health, or my back yet. But you can glean enough information to piece it together.

****
****

The Retaining Wall Metaphor


They had this concept of a retaining wall (a metaphor). Which is that I needed to have a “retaining wall” of women, to be considered “safe” to them, before they would let me out of the house long term.

This is one of the main reasons I fought for the women (a so called “harem”).

According to their point of view, I needed them to feel “safe” enough to have me roaming society before they would let me out, because I thought they were afraid of my story of being crippled for 7 years getting out there into the world. I was a PR risk to them, back 18 months ago. And so I needed a harem to keep me tethered to their culture.

They communicated to me this idea of a “retaining wall” to me via images on instagram wall. It was actually a picture of a wall of sandbags, at which they threw tons of buckets of “water”. It was just a metaphor. And it was used in mental conversations a fair bit.

I was obliged. It was an obligation.

I did everything I could to try to get out of it.

But it was an obligation.

****
****

Harems, coercion and domination

To me, to have a harem doesn’t automatically imply coercion (or domination). Not that I even wanted one anyway!! See below.

Why not?

Because in this case, it consists of adult women who volunteered themselves to be a part of it, and badgered me into participating in their games. They were pushing themselves into my life when I just didn’t want to have anything to do with them!!

To me, they wanted to voluntarily sign up for harem duty, as independent, rational adults. Mostly to make money, but also to get pregnant so that they can have children (high IQ blah blah blah).

But they insist that a “harem” automatically = violent control and domination. No. It doesn’t.

It is fundamental to their point of view that a harem = violence or coercion. But it doesn’t hold true. They invited me to have a harem. They nagged me into it. It was very important to them! I wasn’t chasing them, they were chasing me.

One of the biggest fundamentals of their point of view has fallen apart. They use this fundamental belief of theirs to justify their violence against me. But the fundamental that they push is bollocks. It is total nonsense.

And I even told them that I was 95% uncomfortable with the idea of fighting for a harem, because I thought that the system might be too coercive towards women, and towards people in general.

**

If I had known that these people equate “harem” with “coercion”, then I wouldn’t have bothered to fight for them.

**

New edit:

I actually need to rewrite this segment/post about domination, coercion and a harem. Because I actually told them many, many times that I didn’t really want a harem (about 18-24 months ago iirc), because I thought that their culture was inherently coercive. And I didn’t agree with that! After all, I used to be a Christian and a massive Ayn Rand fan (I loved Ayn Rand style libertarianism, especially the whole non initiation of coercion by physical force or fraud, way back, before my views mellowed).

Uhhh. In theory, I could have tolerated a “harem”. If it was on an ethical, voluntary, mutually beneficial basis, such as a libertarian/capitalist basis. But in practise, I didn’t really want their type of harem (coercive). Except I accidentally won one? When I didn’t really want to have to fight for one!!?

I will completely rewrite this edition on coercion later. The gist of it should be “I don’t want a harem, because it is coercive, at least within your system”. Even though in theory it could be voluntary and non-coercive. But I accidentally won one, as a side effect while I was fighting to have my health returned to me.

**

Just as an aside,

Tbh? I don’t actually want to control women. Rephrase: I have not have the desire to control a woman going forward. As an individual. Because it is a hassle, and I ought not to have to. I don’t actually want to have to coerce or control a woman (or multiple women) into a relationship. I think that other people might prefer the term domination, but I don’t like that term.

Mediocre conversation will probably flow from the above statement. But it’s okay. Their conversations tend to be incoherent and don’t make sense anyway.

I probably will end up with “control or domination or whatever silly word you want” over a women. Because I accidentally won them (even though insist want to compete). But don’t love the whole concept. Hypothetically, why not have a relationship by agreement? And manage it via conversation? Or possibly make commitments and stick to them? I used to be an Ayn Rand style libertarian and a Christian, after all..?

^I’m still trying to figure out how to address these issues??

****
****


Hi everyone, I have recently posted quite a few comments that are important. I have a few segments that I’d like people to consider reading. They start with the “retaining wall” and go all the way down to the pictures of Lily. (I am not asking for the horrible pain satellites to force people to do it).

The thing called “setting the record straight” is very important, and a number of other topics. Such as Siobhan not being important to me, the idea of “harem and domination, coercion and violence” and related discussion, the story of Amanda conspiring with our vet  to murder my favourite kitten and get away with it, a link to a decent photo of me at age twenty, a discussion about the use of IVF and fraud. And a couple of photos of Lily. There is a lot of material that just got updated recently.

For those new to this blog, general disambiguation and the grab bag will set some things straight. But there is so much background that it can be hard to catch up or keep up.

I uploaded a few new documents to my other website as well. Howcommunicate.com including some relating to IVF and the misuse of the police/courts. But the stuff on this page is probably more worthwhile.

****
****

I had wanted a period of singleness and celibacy while I recovered


I had wanted a period of singleness and celibacy, during which I piece together my health, and rebuild my fitness, and then to find a “muggle” girlfriend. And I wanted the relationship to exist on the basis of mutual voluntary agreement. Kind of like voluntaryism? On a mutually voluntary basis. And I wanted an actual relationship.

Just for some background, I used to be a libertarian, and was fairly serious about the concept of the non-initiation of the use of coercion, whether by force or fraud. And I used to be a massive fan of Ayn Rand. Especially the book Atlas Shrugged, not so much the fountainhead. And I loved her non-fiction work especially, “Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal”. I was simultaneously a sincere Christian and a fairly serious libertarian.

I was mostly a libertarian out of concerns about possible USSR style totalitarianism in the future. Or other types of totalitarianism (like Maoist, or something I had never heard of).

As a Christian, I believed in the birth, life, crucifixion, death, burial and literal resurrection of Christ, and that he ascended afterwards. I also believed in life eternal. And the following literal things: miracles, angels, demons, heaven and hell, the existence of speaking in tongues etc. I believed that the Bible was the word of God. And that God spoke directly to people. I believed in the existence of sin, and in the importance of repentance. That you could pray and have sins forgiven. I also believed in the rules about lying, murder, hate, sex, relationships, divorce, marriage, envy, idol worshipping, not having any other Gods to worship, altruism and love.

****
****

My life was all but over at the age of 18 when I lost my health


To me, my life was all but over at the age of 18 when I lost my health and never regained it. So I’m stuck in the past! I think about the past all the time. Ever since then, the thing I’ve wanted most is to have my health back, so that I can rebuild my life and do the things I want.

I lost my health during the dreaded and hated Europe trip that I had with my mother (she lived and lives over there) in early 2007. I was there for six weeks, and I got really sick. And never, ever recovered. I have described this elsewhere. My life has been mostly over since then. Or at least that is how it felt.

****
****

As of today, here is my update: Angela, Ambika, Grace and Brynn said they are all mine forever. That is “in perpetuity”. Forever! Also, "Alice" (I forget her real name) from high school said that she was “in” too. In my opinion, Alice was the most attractive girl in my year at school. I have asked Siobhan to leave me alone. I am currently trying to convince the computer system that I have dropped her. She and Brynn are trying to be a little bit too “clever” in their use of the computer system and the rules of their culture. They have tried to be altogether “too clever” for a long time.


*


How important was “Siobhan” to me? Back when we were young?


Not very. I hardly knew her in high school. I only spoke to her for about 10 minutes cumulatively in high school. And since then only about 5 minutes once on Facebook at the age of 21.


Back when I was in high school, I preferred girls like: Clare, Amanda, Emma Mackay, Leah and Brynn. Amanda, Jess Mackenzie and Grace were all friends of mine. Amanda was my closest female friend at Paraparaumu college (15-18). And Jess Mackenzie my closest female friend in general (she lived back in Hawke's Bay). Most of my friends were guys. Siobhan was hardly on my radar at all.



****
****

Amanda Killed Cupcake


Amanda took my favourite kitten (young cat) and had her killed by the vet, and then had the vet call me to tell me that my kitten, Cupcake, had died after being hit by a car. I only found out recently.

I loved that cat.

She was the perfect cat, and the first one that was truly mine (we bought Cupcake and Umiboshi together, as a married couple). I adored her. I can’t understand why anyone would do that? Why would you even want to?

This happened maybe 14-15 years ago.

****
****

Setting the Record Straight


Setting the record straight, version two


Seriously, if you haven’t looked at it, please give it a read.

I have been doing a lot of “setting the record straight” lately. It’s hard, because there have been so many lies told about me.

****
****

***

One unrelated clarification:

Let me clear something up, the point I was trying to make way back when (by mentioning boxing) is that I did boxing and judo when I was young, which means I can take a "few knocks" without being a cry baby, or making too much of a fuss. That’s it. But also that what they did back there was "a bit much". The way I was treated was beyond the pale. I mean Copthorne and the few months afterwards. That was beyond the pale. It wasn’t just a “bit of nothing”.

But that whole thing got mis-interpreted.

They acted like I was engaging in “macho posturing”, or otherwise being aggressive in my attitude and speech by day dreaming and/or talking about boxing. But I wasn’t. Instead I was trying to make one simple point. And the other thing I was trying to do was … engage in day-dreaming to keep myself occupied. And day dreaming about past hobbies helps with that. Such as boxing or computer games. Day dreams shouldn’t be considered conversations. Although sometimes I flow with what other people are doing, simply to be able to day dream for the sake of distraction and diversion. Hopefully that helps to explain things!!? I know that it is a slightly eccentric thing to do, but I think that it is okay.

***

I have had to do a bit of work catching people up on these issues, but it had to be done. It’s a hassle, but worthwhile.

I would love to tidy up this information, to make a new and improved “setting the record straight post”, but I can’t. I don’t have the capacity for that at the moment. I’ll get to it whenever I can. But I think that normal people understand that it is hard to defend yourself against the spurious and asinine accusations of these weirdos. And it is difficult to explain yourself to the general audience who may have been misled a fair bit by the above mentioned weirdos.


****
****


Quick update/addition: only a small thing


Also, he groped a twelve year old girl’s backside while we were at my form two school camp. He is a creep. This gave him a reputation for being a “pedophile”. He “copped a feel”, while “helping” her climb up a boulder. She gave him the dirtiest look I’d ever seen afterwards.

She wasn’t impressed.

I think he did it as a power play, not out of lust or desire though, and because he kind of has contempt for women. And he wants to break down their boundaries a bit. Even when they are very young.

Edit: I hope this newly modified segment about the 12 year old plays well? But I think it might make me sound whiny?

But you don’t take both of your hands and place them open handed on a girls backside, one cheek in each hand, to push her up the side of the boulder. Like two fully open hands each firmly holding one buttock. Two hands full of flesh. That’s not an accident 🙃.

And the boulder wasn’t even that high! And he was in the way! He actually made it harder for her to climb. He’s just weird! I don’t think she suffered horrifically, it’s not that bad. She wasn’t traumatised for life. But it’s just weird and creepy!!! He didn’t go for her hips or her waist. He went for her butt cheeks 🫠🙃.

Ps: I moved this from the setting the record straight file, because it wasn’t playing well. It seemed a little twee, or shrill?

****
****

“Gravity” to compress Grandpa’s torso and back, pulling him out of shape.

“Gravity” was horrible for me.

They crunched down my torso and back. They really did. It was no good. 

And they did it to Grandpa!!! They crunched Grandpa’s torso?! They did gravity to him!!! I’ll explain it better later.


****
****

I tried basically everything I could to regain my health. I even did random stuff like chair yoga. Yes, at around the age of 25/26 I tried chair yoga! Like the thing that old people do. I also tried tai chi from a DVD. Please bear in mind that I was able to walk for about 45-60 minutes a day at the time. But I couldn’t do chair yoga. Seriously, I couldn’t do chair yoga. Not without it causing me issues. Also, I struggled with things like walking up and down normal inclines and declines outside, like just while walking suburbs. My body just didn’t always manage those things well?

I also struggled with washing my hair. Even before the thing that happened in 28. For example, I had to limit the time I spent scrubbing my hair. I’d end up feeling unwell. I had massive back problems. Scrubbing my hair would cause back issues. I sometimes could only manage 3-4 swipes of my hair. And a quickly 1-2 scrubs to rinse. And I didn’t understand why it was such an issue! It was shoulder mobility related to my core muscle issues, or something. I had to reduce my regular showers to once weekly. Sometimes less frequently. In fact, I reduced showers to once every three days as far back as about 23.

I was really unwell. Mostly due to “gravity”. That is, the eerie stuff that they did via my own muscles.

And I tried a lot of physio around the age of 20-24. Without any improvement. It’s a crazy situation.

I’m just trying to report on what things were like. However imperfectly. Very imperfectly. But yes, I did lame stuff like chair yoga to try to regain health.

****
****

From a while back

Child Sex Offending


My father just got arrested for child molestation. He is currently in Rimutaka Prison. He was previously arrested 18 months ago, and has been out on bail since. He has been found in breach of his bail conditions twice, once for being around children at the local swimming pools and once for coaching a young girl in table tennis (he is not supposed to be in certain places, or coach young girls in table tennis). There is a bail hearing on the 13th of January. He will be in prison until then. The actual trial is in September.

The alleged offending occurred while he was alone with young girls (aged 8-12) who he was coaching in table tennis. The alleged offending happened over the course of the previous five years.

Multiple allegations and statements have been made.

He is/was a certified, registered ITTF coach (international table tennis federation). He focuses on coaching young girls.

He was touching young girls in all the wrong places (including private parts, below the waist, etc) while he was taking them on table tennis trips out of town.

I think that the girls were between 8 and 12 years old and there have been multiple incidents and multiple girls. It has been confirmed by a family member that there were multiple girls and multiple incidents, and that they were eleven years old.

Many of the girls he coaches in table tennis are Chinese.

The police searched his house with a search warrant the other day and found certain items. Possibly planted, possibly not.

People on "wifi" (the thing where satellites and cell towers speak directly to your mind) tell me that he actually is guilty of certain things. They tell me that he did the things that he is accused of.

It is thought that he could face many years in jail. My uncle David suggested that he could potentially do up to 10-20 years if convicted. Both of his sisters think that he is guilty. That is, he did it.

****
****

Former president and coach at Wellington table tennis

Former vice president at table tennis New Zealand

Formerly head table tennis coach in Wellington

Owner of TT Sports, a table tennis equipment retailer that sells table tennis bats, rubber, tables, balls and table tennis robots (yes, robots).

Former youth pastor at Karori Baptist Church

Former youth pastor at Taupo Baptist Church

Trained youth minister

Former youth development coordinator at Kapiti District Council

Current Owner and manager of Kingdom Music, a Christian musical instrument retailer. It used to be a chain of musical instrument retailers. He won business of the year in Taupo multiple times for his music shops.

Founding member and Former chairman of the board at lake Taupo Christian School. It is a state integrated private Christian school that uses the ACE system.

He took the women's team to the world table tennis championship in Zagreb as an ITTF certified coach. He went as an assistant coach, flights and accomodation paid for.

His son Matthew manages (or managed) the table tennis rankings for TTNZ. As a job, for money. And briefly worked for the ITTF on their rankings databases. He even got things like all expenses paid trips around the world.

He has been a major player in coaching in women’s and girls' table tennis, with a strong emphasis on coaching young female players.

****
****

More information

Here is some more information from me, that I want to let people know about. And probably need to tell the police about.

***

I also need to let people know that he groped a twelve year old girl at our form two school camp. It was the school camp for Taradale Intermediate, a fairly good state/public school in a nice area. It wasn’t the private Christian school. I was there, and saw it with my own eyes. There was a complaint made, but nothing came of it. It was hushed up. Kids at school afterwards referred to him as a pedophile. No one from the school administration asked me about it. I didn’t even know that a complaint had been made. I’d have told them that it happened, and that it happened, and was done on purpose.

I think that this sort of thing is indicative of bad character. Furthermore, there is a clear pattern of bad behaviour.

***

Also, there was the issue with Tomoe Takahashi.

At around about the same time, we had a young female Japanese student come to live with us. Her name was Tomoe Takahashi. She was 16 years old and came to New Zealand to do her sixth form year in high school here, and to improve her English and learn about our culture. For us, the sixth form year is the second to last year of high school. And it was her second to last year as well.

My father groomed her while she was with us.

He also took her to table tennis tournaments out of town, alone, without my mother present.

At the end of the school year, she returned home to Japan, to finish high school. After her final year in high school, she came back to New Zealand to study law at Victoria University. She also became Paul’s live-in-girlfriend. They were together for three years before he dumped her.

Looking back, I strongly suspect that they started sleeping together when she was still a high schooler. At the time, I was about 12/13 years old and totally unaware that there was anything between them at all. I only found out that there was anything between them partway through my fifth form year, shortly after I moved halfway across the country to live with my father.

A few years back, my mother told me a few things which led me to believe/feel that Tomoe and Paul had started sleeping together when she had first came to New Zealand. We had a conversation in 2023 in which she said that she had once caught Tomoe Takahashi sitting on his knee. And also that after Tomoe had gone on a Table Tennis tournament with her now ex husband, that “Tomoe wasn’t her daughter anymore”. That is, the relationship changed. Before the trip out of town to play table tennis at a tournament, Tomoe used to split her attention between both of my parents and she would play table tennis with Paul and do arts and crafts with my mother. Relations were warm and relaxed with both of them. After the tournament Tomoe was cold towards my mother, and kind of followed Paul around too much. Was too friendly, and too attached?

People on “wifi” tell me that he started sleeping with Tomoe when she was 17, and still an exchange student.

He was married, he claimed to be a good and moral person. Claimed to be a Christian, and had a Christian public image. Also, when he split with my mother he claimed that he did so because she “had affairs”. My mother played along with this lie.

This relationship with Tomoe Takahashi was highly unethical. He was in a position of power, and in a position of trust and authority. My father and mother were her caregivers (unsure if they were “designated caregivers” under any kind of laws in New Zealand). By the way, she could hardly speak English when she arrived, and was living in a foreign country without her parents.

Furthermore, a man who is willing to do this sort of thing is going to be willing to do other bad things.

He has poor character, and there are clear patterns of bad behaviour.

****
****

Another issue is that he attacked me on the 25th of April 2023. He tried to force the door, and did this as part of trying to cover up the IVF fraud. And made a false statement to the police about the assault. And also made false statements to mental health services (he filed a section 8b, to try to have me committed - a section 8b Mental Health (Compulsory Assessment and Treatment) Act 1992)) about the assault and surrounding situation. He filed this section 8b after the arrest. Making false statements to police is a big deal.

He said at the time of the assault, “you need to start doing what your family want you to do, or you’ll end up in a mental institution”. He also tried to kick down the door, screaming “I hate you so much”. The door itself bent very significantly under the kick. The only thing keeping it secure was a sturdy bolt. A weaker lock might have given way. He also tore open the sliding window, it is large enough to leap through. Struck me on my bad left shoulder (it has had issues since I was about 26), and attempted to grab me as though he might pull me through the window, but failed. I then screamed for help, and he ran away (probably because Ruby was there also). He probably did this because of the IVF thing. I had started asking questions about “why does Lily not look like me”. FYI, Amanda and Brynn had been doctoring photos of Lily, and putting makeup on her.



Above is Paul, Vivian (his wife of 16 years), and their two daughters.

Below are Wendy, Paul, Carol (Nana), Monica and David



^This picture is of Tomoe Takahashi (in her 30s). She is four years older than me. She is a partner in Hogan Lovell, in Tokyo. The is a very highly respected law firm, and she is a successful patent lawyer.


I have included this information so that you can verify it for yourself. Her name is Tomoe Takahashi, and she went to Victoria University to study law. And she is now approximately 41. Strangely enough, her family used to live in Burma.

I liked Tomoe when she lived with us at age 16, and Matthew was extremely attached to her.


****
****



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn