IVF, Crime, Fraud and the coverup
I used to have a page up named “Drop box of garbage v3”, but it got blocked. It was quite long and it used to have some controversial stuff in it. I have removed all of the controversial content. I then cut almost everything from this page that doesn’t relate to IVF, fraud and reproductive exploitation.
This page is now mostly about IVF, fraud and reproductive exploitation. It also has some stuff in there about other crimes committed and the overall (attempted) cover up. And a couple of other things.
Some of this material is of vital importance.
****
****
Here is an another quick summary of a few things, it's pretty rushed (therefore there will be errors, mistakes and tone issues).
Quick history
My ex wife Amanda used a restraining order against me (aka a protection order) that she gained on false pretences (on grounds of “mental abuse”) to get rid of me and have me arrested, after keeping me crippled for five straight years so that she could get her hands on sperm to have a baby with her lesbian girlfriend Brynn Huso. And then after I was arrested and spent a night in a cell, I was charged with the crime of domestic violence in the form of “psychological abuse” against Amanda, and had to spend 19 months wrapped up in the legal system before I ended up getting a “discharge without conviction”. Amanda still has a restraining order against me (technically it is this thing called undertakings) because my lawyer from the PDS (public defence service) deliberately screwed me over. She didn’t investigate the parentage issues relating to Lily, even though it would have been easy for her to do so. I don’t have custody, and all visits have to be supervised.
At the arrest, six police officers showed up along with my father who had a key to the house. He got the key from Amanda. The previous day, he had shown up and attacked me. I had called the police and two officers attended the call out. Those two police officers were at my arrest, along with four others. They sided with my father. Furthermore, my father filed a complaint with mental health services to try to have me institutionalised (technically he tried to have me “sectioned”, by filing a section 8b form). There is more about this on the page “attack and arrest story”.
I happen to quite like Lily, and would have liked to have had custody of her, if I had been physically healthy enough to care for her. But as I said, I was crippled. And at the time I didn’t know why or how I had become crippled. That is, I didn’t know what the root causes were. I had had no knowledge of these cell towers and satellites that can mess with your muscular tension or brain. Those electronic weapons caused me to become crippled, and cause me to remain crippled for a long time. This was done by a set of New Zealanders, with Chinese backing, support, oversight and funding. The Jacinda Ardern/Grant Robertson government was in parliament at the time, and had both implicit and explicit oversight. Arden and Robertson could have intervened at any time, just with a few words. But chose not to. Ardern later told me that “my treatment was state sanctioned”. For more information about this period of time, please see “how I got this way part two”. It is a very important page. It is possibly the most important page besides background stories. Chris Hipkins was prime minister when the arrest happened.
One of the police officers was a member of the NZ order of merit. Also, one of the doctors involved in the cover up and attempt to “sanitise” the situation is a member of the NZ order of merit, as well as being a government employee (ORA CCDHB) and a lesbian.
Furthermore, my father is currently under house arrest awaiting trial for multiple very serious charges of child molestation (he pleaded guilty).
Also, I have an uncle in parliament, who showed up at my home and was involved in the situation on multiple occasions. He was previously mayor of Wellington, our capital city.
Ps: I think that my uncle killed my grandma using “wifi” and other techniques. She was in the nursing home and in her nineties, and he hounded her to death because she wanted to blab and talk about things with the other residents. She eventually took her own life, by means of euthanasia. Euthanasia is legal in New Zealand. I can’t confirm the facts of this one, but it happened recently. They were a Freemason family.
Further: my father killed my maternal grandfather (his former father in law) using wifi and cell tower attacks. He pulled at his body using his own muscles until he couldn’t walk. He became crippled and housebound, until he died altogether. This was back in 2015-2016. My grandfather never approved of my father, and disapproved of my father marrying his daughter (Dad never made enough money). The dispute between my father and my grandfather involved a woman. Something to do with my grandad wanted to use and enjoy the sexual services of (have sex with) one of the women my father was managing, and my father put his foot down and destroyed him physically. Grandpa wanted more women, in exchange for his keeping his mouth shut about my situation. His son Andy Foster was on the city council at the time, and was hoping to become mayor at some point in the near future, which he later succeeded in doing. I think Brynn was the woman my grandfather wanted to get his hands on. I think that my father going after him had to do with settling old scores too. Disclaimer: there was some context when it came to grandpa’s health and he had other problems as well.
Amanda is infertile, and so she needed to use a donor egg from Brynn Huso. It was IVF. I did not give approval for Amanda to get a donor egg from Brynn and to get IVF to have a baby with her, and I did not sign consent forms (as is required by law). And I did not know that they were in a long term lesbian relationship. And the sperm was obtained by deceptive means (Amanda claimed it was for testing purposes and that she was still trying to get pregnant by natural means).
Also, they have been stalking me. As far north as Auckland (even creeping into my hotel room), and as far south as Christchurch and Te Anau (a town just outside of Invercargill).
And they have threatened and blackmailed me into putting myself in danger many times, such as having me walk along the railing of the local highway overpass (over top of the train tracks), whereby I was pulled down by the police many times. They had me walk the perimeter of the rim of a tall building while badly impaired, even though I said again and again that I didn’t want to participate in anything they were pushing. And they had me jump off of an 8 foot stack of pallets, but tripped me at the last moment, so that I fell off, landing badly (I was supposed to land on my feet, but ended up landing in my hands and knees, breaking my fall as best I could, I ended up with a badly hurt knee for ages, but fortunately took the impact with the cartilage and my hands and knees rather than the bone.) It was on concrete! I was badly physically impaired at the time. (I am impaired by the lasting effects of what they did to my posture/torso-body-shape/form over a long period of time). I also jumped off a power box into a trolley, which cause me to hurt my hip badly when it slipped out from underneath me. And I got dumped off of a fence onto hard ground backwards winding me and bruising my ribs fairly solidly (and that was with me breaking my fall as best I could - thanks to reflexes developed in judo as a child! Not that I can break fall anymore. I can’t even move my arms properly. Just the reflexes). They also had me jumping off of tall objects many times in the hopes that I might damage or break a foot. Even insisting that I remove one shoe and do it with one shoe and one sock sometimes. I would often bounce when I hit the ground with my feet and fall over landing on my side. Another point, many of the things they had me jump off were so high that they knocked the wind out of me. It’s been a crazy situation.
Please note: to understand this post, you probably need to be familiar with a bunch of other stuff that has happened in my life. And probably you need to have read “how I got this way part two” and my background stories page. And also the attack and arrest page. There is more stuff further down in the drop box of garbage v3 that relates to the IVF story, and I am engaged in the pursuit of additional information. I do acknowledge that many of the things I have written are quite disorganised and need to be rewritten.
Another piece of information. Amanda had wanted to start trying to conceive for years before I became crippled in 2017. We started trying to conceive a child in 2017. And we were trying to conceive for years before she got pregnant with IVF (it was about 4-5 years, “trying” fruitlessly). After I got crippled, I didn’t want to have sex with her, given that I was horrifically crippled. I didn’t really want to be trying to get her pregnant. She put a lot of pressure on me to start having sex with her after I got crippled, and to do so without condoms or other contraception. She claimed that she “didn’t feel loved” without sex. And that she “didn’t think she would be living in a sexless marriage” before 30. She also was very insistent that she/we start trying to get pregnant. Because her clock was ticking. She was getting older and conception can be a problem. There is a lot of context. I was so crippled that I couldn’t even safely go for a walk around the block. And she still wanted to try to conceive. She had been bugging me to start trying for a baby since about 2013/2014. And it was only in late 2017 that I said okay, given that she was getting older. Yes, that’s right. She wanted a baby, and then crippled me electronically (not that I had any idea of how it happened) and then insisted on sex for the purposes of conception and “feeling loved”. This all happened after I had been denied help and support and the actual truth about my health problems for ten years by 20 medical professionals and every member of my family. And after tons of people had pretended that all of my health problems were all in my head.
Amanda, her mother, and Brynn all conspired to cripple me and keep me crippled, and also they basically conspired to sequester me long before that by causing me to become badly debilitated (2013 onwards). And one of the reasons for this was that Lesley and Amanda wanted to trap me because they wanted a baby. I held out on trying to conceive for ages, because I didn’t think that Amanda and I could support a child on one income. And then after we started trying, late in 2017, conception didn’t happen. She had surgery for an ovarian adhesion. I had my sperm tested (at Amanda’s request). And Amanda was becoming disheartened. She then went and got IVF without my sign off. And without my knowledge or consent. She also used Brynn’s egg. This is fraud (obtaining through deception). And it is a very serious crime because they crippled me for years to do it. And also because they kept me under secret surveillance, electronically damaged me, caused me to become debilitated, caused me to become an invalid, subjected me to attack after attack electronically, and did all of that secretly. And conspired to deny me proper healthcare or access to proper information. They did so under false pretences, pretending that Amanda was a caring and good faith Christian woman, and was on my side and trying to help me cope with my years of serious illness. A mystery illness the cause of which I did not know.
And then they used massive corruption to cover it up.
This is how it was, whether the criminals who did it are willing to admit it or not. And this is how it was whether the people trying to cover it up agree with it or not. They’re just trying to tell porky pies. These women and Chinese Communists are just lying And furthermore, much of this was just the extension of a lifelong vendetta by my father, the pedophile.
Also, the New Zealand set (with Chinese backing) wanted to force me to get a bunch of women pregnant, perhaps so that they could all have genius babies with high IQs. Kind of like a eugenics and breeding scheme. I do not like this idea at all!!! This was either intended as part of the coverup or as a separate but awful scheme.
****
****
Here are some photos if you want to see the likeness.
****
****
IVF, crime and cover up
Amanda used IVF and Brynn’s egg to have a baby using my sperm without my permission or written consent. And they obtained the sperm to do it by deception, which counts as fraud. Which is illegal, and could lead to jail time for multiple people.
I was exploited for reproductive purposes.
They then covered it up (or have attempted to do so) using the New Zealand courts (both the family courts and district courts) and the New Zealand police. They also used the services of Dr. Janet Turnbull (palliative care specialist, geriatrician and member of the NZOM (New Zealand Order of Merit), head of the ORA (older adult, rehabilitation and allied health) which is a department of the CCDHB (the Capital and Coast District Health Board, which itself is a Government entity) to cover it up, along with my own doctors surgery (Raumati Beach surgery). Janet Turnbull is a very prominent doctor in the greater Wellington region. She pretended that I wasn’t as sick as I actually am/was, and put it in writing in a letter to my GP. She also falsely claimed that my health problems were caused by mere de-conditioning and a mood disorder. The letter can be found in a pdf on my other website. She is a lesbian, and presumably acted in solidarity with the other woman in this situation who are also lesbians.
The Department of Internal Affairs also participated in the cover up (lying and engaging in time wasting when I requested vital information about the parentage of my daughter just before going to court). I needed information before I went to court. I needed that information _just before_ I went to court. I lost money and custody, and had my health very badly damaged because of them in particular. I made a formal request in writing, using the correct forms, for information from the HART register, and they told me that they didn’t have the information I wanted. I think they hid the information.
Another participant was Andy Foster, who at the time was the mayor of Wellington, which is New Zealand's capital city. He is now a member of parliament, as part of our nationalist party, NZ First. He pretended that things were not as bad as they were and participated in the cover up. He came to my place to help cover it up, when they brought a justice of the peace to my place for the signing of a formal declaration regarding my “defence” of the protection order. More about this later, or another day. The idea was to prevent my having access to Lily, so that I could not seek justice. They wanted to screw up my defence of the protection order so badly that I could never properly spend time with her, let alone gain custody of her.
My father also called the mental health services on me, and filed a section 8b. He did this to have me institutionalised, or perhaps to try to get a Government/medical conservatorship placed over me. This was the day after he attacked me. I feel that it is because of my medical records that he was able to have me assessed. My medical records have items on it that suggest that I had a "mood disorder". This is because the doctors would prescribe drugs to me to treat what they called "chronic fatigue syndrome". And the drugs were often anti depressants, and sometimes anti psychotics or anti anxiety medication. At least one of my doctors in the past was a family friend. She is not a good person. She was a friend of my parents from back before I was born. She went to the same youth group and church as they did, and worked at the local charity youth clinic.
This all happened while I was totally crippled, and kept crippled by means of “electromagnetic spectrum remote control nerve splicing technology.” I.e. they “splice” directly into your nerves to control your muscles to tighten or slacken them etc (it’s a long story).
****
****
By the way, Amanda used to work for the Department of Internal Affairs, as part of the Charities team (they register and de-register charities).
****
****
Additional note: several of my doctors were/are employees of Wellington hospital, which is itself funded by the Government. Including one man by the name of Dr Peter Roberts and another by the name of David Waite (neurology department). My GP at the time, Dr Amanda Clarke at KYS referred me to both of them.
****
****
Amanda and her deranged desire to become pregnant even though I was an invalid (and then later crippled)
I was an invalid in the years 2012-2016. I was very unwell. And Amanda still wanted to get pregnant with me.
Even though I was an invalid (I really was quite unwell, please take a look at some of my other materials if you want to know more).
She wanted to get pregnant and she pushed for us to start trying for a baby, even though I was an invalid.
I was an invalid because of the efforts of her and her clique (Amanda, Siobhan, Brynn, Lesley, Sarah [lawyer]; as well as Matthew, Paul and my mother). I was an invalid because of their satellites and cell towers. And she insisted that it was a good idea anyway. She had been pushing got us start "trying" for a baby for years (we had been using condoms for years), because her biological clock was ticking, and with age comes serious issues with fertility as well as the health, safety and well-being of the mother.
Looking back, it seems to me that it is deranged and monstrous that she and her clique had caused me to become an invalid and then once I was incapable of doing much in life was then pushing to have children.
My point of view at the time was that I didn't want children on grounds that we couldn't do a good job of raising a child in an appropriate manner. She was working full time, with a 60 minute commute each way into Wellington. I was unable to work or perform childcare, because I was so unwell. And she couldn't take care of her chronically ill, invalid husband at the same time as raising a child and earning a living. I also did not think that Amanda would be a good mother, because she clearly had mental issues and had a poor personality.
She had wanted to have a child for many years. And had been nagging me for years. It was only in 2017 that we started having sex without condoms. We had been using condoms for years, because she claimed that the pill caused her to have health issues.
**
Then after we started "trying for children", that is once we stopped using condoms, I became crippled. At pretty much the same period of time.
I became crippled (see other articles, much of it is explained there). That is, they crippled me. I became crippled shortly after we started "trying" for a baby. That is, having sex without condoms.
After I became crippled, I wasn't then able to have sex. Because I couldn't get on top. In fact, I could hardly walk. It had happened so suddenly, the getting crippled thing. I also didn't really see it as important to start having sex again!! The experience of what happened was extra-ordinarily disturbing and traumatic. And sudden.
But she pushed for it to happen. And so we restarted sex. At this point I was totally crippled. And so we found a way to manage. I had to stand there, totally inert, at the foot of the bed. While she went on all fours on the bed, and pushed herself backwards and forwards. Like actually I just had to stand there glued to the ground. I couldn't move (that was what being crippled like that was). She wanted children, so I had to find a way to have sex. We figured it out. It was quite challenging. Because when your body is like that, you have to do so much even to support your weight, like shifting your balance all the time, and walking abound to "reset your spine". Being crippled like that makes you feel like your feet are glued to the ground. And also, the "relationship" between chest and upper back is inverted, which means your arms are not only pinioned to your sides (for six+ years) but also have no support, so you struggle to do even basic things like carry a frypan, an electric jug full of water, or a large Pyrex oven dish. It is not mere "deconditioning"
Another point the was that once I was crippled, I couldn't wash!! But she wanted to be able to have sex, and therefore have a child! I was so gross and filthy that I would have preferred to stop having sex. I literally couldn't shower. Or wash my hair. For 6 years. Or wash my backside. But she wanted to have sex anyway. For children, so we kept going. I thought it was crazy. But I didn't know how to fix my health? Or what was wrong. I couldn't even wash my hair for six years, and yet she still wanted to have regular sex, mostly for procreation purposes. Even though she clearly wasn't getting pregnant, and was pretty much infertile.
Also, there were implied threats of being pushed into an institution, like a care facility. Like a nursing home, for invalids. And therefore of having to leave my own home permanently. I was in no fit state to move. I was concerned that I wouldn't survive being relocated. I was worried that I literally wouldn't survive. Please remember that I had no idea why I had become crippled and why my body had stopped working. You also can't feel your body or bodily awareness properly. It also totally breaks your proprioception in every way for your body to be crippled like that. I am not sure that I can properly describe the "proprioception" or body awareness issues. But they are quite severe, and debilitating.
Furthermore, I was worried that if I failed to adhere to the rules of the nursing home or care facility (like being able to shower regularly), that I might be thrown out of that institution and put in a worse institution like a mental institution. And that if I didn’t shower there that the staff might pick me up and force me to do it, harming me quite a bit. At least at Princeton Road I had some control over my day-to-day life.
She had been working on me to have children since the year 2011 or so. She wanted babies!! It was only around the time of 2016 that she persuaded me to start trying. She spoke often of her biological clock etc. And in the end, I thought that it was unfair that I hold out. And that if we didn't start trying, she might miss her chance to have children. Which were what she allegedly wanted most in life. She told me that family would help raise the child, and help financially. And to my mind, she had stuck with me through years of poor health. She was taking care of me through years and years of poor health. And that many people would have left their husband. We had a book on our shelves called "a promise kept", that made me think of our situation. She was the only person who truly believed me when I claimed to be chronically ill. Most people at least half disbelieved me, or even acted like it was all in my head.
Ever since she was young, she had said that one of the things she wanted most was to just have a normal house, a good job, and children (She came from a broken home. Her father was an alcoholic, for example).
And then from the year of 2017 to 2022 we had frequent sex. We had stopped using condoms. We did this even though I was a cripple, and I couldn't even shower! I would have preferred to not be having sex. I was physically filthy, and felt disgusting. But she wanted babies.
All of a sudden she became pregnant in early 2022. And then things started to change suddenly. Her behaviour changed dramatically, and then my family was reintroduced to my life. And my mind somehow was rejuvenated. I think that they had been blasting or blanking it a lot until then. And then it came back? I had suspected at the time that it was IVF. She had been "infertile" and then had conceived while seemingly away from home (during the fertile window).
**
Note: she had a surgery at some point, for an adhesion of the ovary (allegedly).
Note 2: I suspected very early on that she had IVF. And had assumed that she was infertile otherwise.
Ps: Siobhan also wanted babies, and believed that I had "good genes". Furthermore, she had the idea that she might perhaps trafficking me into a situation whereby I might also impregnate her friends. That is, coerce or otherwise trap me into some sort of "eugenic" breeding scheme.
What was it like to suddenly become crippled?
Becoming Crippled:
And it was a life altering, extremely sudden, highly traumatic event to become crippled. That happened mostly on one particular day. It was extraordinarily traumatic on a physical/physiological level. It shattered my life almost completely. Also, I wasn't ever able to get into the shower to wash after that day, at least not until 2024.
****
****
Protection Order, occupation order, furniture order
Also, Amanda used a protection order, gained via the family court of New Zealand to get rid of me. By suggesting that I was involved in emotional abuse. Her affidavit is available on my other website.
When they arrested me to move me out of my own home, I was charged with the crime: while a protection order was in force against him engaged in family violence against Amanda Ward, a protected person in that he psychologically abused her by refusing to leave the premises when requested to do so.
Also, these charges were used to prevent my having good access to Lily. And to damage my ability to get custody. FWIW, I would have gladly left to find a new home, except that I did not have proper use of my limbs. I just couldn't move around properly (see other photos).
The criminal charges were handled by the district court, the protection order by the family court (a protection order is a restraining order, just by another name, and even worse). By the way, the family court is very “ideological”. The criminal charges carry with them a maximum penalty of three years in prison. They are very serious charges. And the charges alone meant that I was unlikely to win custody. I was basically obliged to sign “undertakings” to get rid of the protection order.
My lawyer (from the public defence service) was working with my father and their clique. She wasn’t very good. One of the things I tried to do was get the charges withdrawn, on grounds that the police tried to get me to go with my father (who had assaulted me the previous day), but this was not successful. Also, she didn’t even bother to meet with me before the court date itself. So she was unable to see in person how screwed up and unkempt I was in actual appearance. I had previously tried to find a better lawyer, but there has been a “chilling affect” regarding my ability to find a lawyer.
***
Edit: It is a situation that is primarily criminal in nature. There is actual crime. There are also civil implications (I could sue).
Edit 2: Kapiti youth support was my primary doctors clinic for years, I was registered there because it’s free for people under 25, and the GPs are normal doctors who usually work in other clinics locally, and just work a day or two a week there.
****
****
From my point of view, from the years 2016-2022 (but also 2010 to 2022), Amanda stuck by me, took care of me, worked and paid the bills, even though I was chronically ill. She was one of the only people who truly believed me when I said I was chronically ill. She was keeping me and the household going. You know, sticking to our marriage vows “in sickness and in health till death do we part”. It’s just honouring vows. That was how it seemed to me at the time. I would have done the same for her, if she had been sick and I was the healthy one. That’s marriage under Christian values, isn’t it? You promise to be with them for the rest of your life, and if they get sick, your promise to care for them always. It’s a life long commitment.
****
****
Lily, IVF and the DIA
By the way, the DIA (Department of Internal Affairs) lied to me about Lily (my daughter). They didn’t give me the paperwork that I was entitled to when I asked for it. Lily is on the HART Register (Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Register) held by the DIA. I wanted evidence that Lily had been conceived by means of IVF, using my sperm and a donor egg (from Brynn). The department of internal affairs has (or had) this information available to them, and it is on the HART register. But they either destroyed the information, or would not give me the information. I filled out the forms, sent them in to the HART (Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Register) team and they sent me a letter telling me that they have no record of Lily being conceived by means of IVF and donor egg. I’m about 90% sure that in doing this they made a false statement, and that they actually have the records on file. They actually covered for Brynn and Amanda, participating in the cover up. Because of this, I was unable to get custody of Lily, or fight for justice.
What do I mean by justice? I mean justice, such as Amanda going to jail, or a better deal in the divorce, or spousal maintenance, or pushing to get my father charged with a crime for the assault, or suing multiple doctors, or laying a formal complaint against the police (the police sided with my father even though he attacked me, threatened me, and attempted to force the door. The police also invited my father to be there at the house at the time of my arrest. As well as the two officers who had attended the assault call out the previous day. They were there. There were six officers in total there on the day. Also, they aided my father in that he filed a section 8b and then they put me into his custody. A section 8b is what you file if you want to have someone institutionalised, or placed in a state conservatorship.) It also meant that I was unable to make a formal complaint against the doctors involved in my situation, at least one of which is guilty of making a false statement that could land them in prison, as part of criminal conspiracy relating to abuse, and trying to cover it up (I forget under which act).
So do any of that, I would have needed the evidence. Which was denied to me by the DIA.
I would also have needed decent lawyers, decent health, and appropriate support to make any of that happen. As it so happened, I didn’t even have appropriate use of my limbs. They also deliberately stymied my access to lawyers. Also, at least one of my doctors was a family friend of my parents (who did things on my medical records to make me look like I was mentally ill, such as prescribing me medication such as anti depressants when I actually had pain, sleep and back problems).
Also, given my health and my lack of physical capacity, I doubt that I could taken care of a child in that state?
So I couldn't really fight for things like justice or custody.
****
****
A group of New Zealanders caused me to become crippled, and then caused me to remain that way for five years. Prior to that, they made me very unwell for 10 years.
They did this with Chinese backing, support, approval, and Chinese money.
This group of New Zealanders also got IVF without my approval, consent or knowledge to impregnate Amanda Ward with Brynn Huso’s child, using my sperm. The got access to sperm by pretending it was just to test for sperm count, motility, morphology and vitality, and stuff like that. This is a crime. An act of fraud (obtaining through deception). It also includes the crimes of “wounding with intent”, abuse, torture and several other crimes perhaps (but those are harder to prove, because of the cell towers). And then they tried to cover it up by means of perjury and stalking. And assault, and corrupt doctors, and by filing false reports with mental health services. Also with Chinese backing, support and some funding.
They also undermined my ability to get basic legal representation.
This group hoped to blackmail or otherwise coerce me into getting other members of their group pregnant. Such as Brynn, Siobhan, Grace, and others. This was also done with Chinese backing and money. Perhaps the women thought that exploiting me for breeding purposes made sense for eugenic purposes.
****
****
Edit: Siobhan is perhaps criminally implicated due to stalking, for the sake of intimidation and cover up. She followed me to Christchurch, Te Anau and Auckland. I noticed her in a mall in Christchurch (standing beside Maria Ward, Amanda’s sister). She entered my hotel room in Auckland, and followed me to a cabin in Te Anau. There will be plane tickets as evidence for all three. She probably left a paper trail. Also, there might be camera footage of her entering my room at the Copthorne Hotel in Auckland. There might be camera footage of her skulking about my cabin at Te Anau.
Brynn might have been caught on camera tailing me into both the James Cook hotel and the Novotel. Furthermore, there might be camera footage of Brynn or Siobhan repeatedly coming to my home and jumping my fence. I am living in a light industrial zone. There is a car yard across the road, a liquor shop across the road, and multiple workshops which likely have cameras - tools are major theft targets! There is also a childcare centre next door with cameras. Any of these places might have seen them coming and going from my front gate. And furthermore, they might have seen their cars. If I can get the IVF information, I can probably get police investigation with warrants or something going? The department of internal affairs will also be involved because Amanda used to be an employee there, and they were given false information. And also there might be a smidge of police corruption involved. And Amanda used to work as an educator for the police, via Victoria. So there might be an angle there.
****
****
IVF and cover-up
The IVF angle and the crimes associated with it are possibly one of the most important elements of it all. And so much of this story revolves around it. And the DIA (where Amanda used to work) denied me access to information that was rightfully mine, at the behest of Brynn.
If you want to know why the IVF thing and the fraud associated either is so important, then please see the “grab bag”.
****
****
By the way, Brynn could actually go to prison if I get the paperwork I’m looking for from the DIA.
****
****
Next topic, struggled even to make a cup of tea
Here is an example from some part of the history of my life:
I struggled to do normal things around the house, like make a basic cup of tea for a guest, without having to move around in a really weird way. And this was as late as 2022. I had arms pinned to my side, and I had to be careful about how to lift the jug (keeping my arm close to my side, elbow pinned, and limit quantity of water in the kettle, and shoulder tightened. It’s horrible, and weird. Also, I had to get cups out of the cupboard above my head with the thin end of a (clean) wooden shoe horn, because I couldn’t reach.
This was confirmed by Eileen, who came to visit for a cup of tea.
****
****
Why did we keep on having sex after the thing that happened?
Btw, sex with Amanda was more about duty than anything else for those 6 years. She wanted kids, and the clock was ticking. In hindsight, it was a sick and disturbing situation.
I couldn’t even shower. I felt gross, I was covered in dead skin and dirt, and I would have stopped having sex if it were not so important to her. She also guilted me a bit, saying that “it was hard for her to feel loved if we weren’t having sex”.
Also, I was crippled because of her clique (her and her friends).
Ps: I became crippled on the “feldenkrais exercises head nods day”. Search for that elsewhere on this page if you want to know more. They (Chinese plus the clique consisting of Amanda, Siobhan, Brynn, Lesley, Sarah, Paul, Matthew try to obfuscate the issues around my becoming crippled). But it kind of happened over several weeks, or maybe a month. It happened on one day, but it also happened over the course of a month… I hope that someday I can write it all up a lot better.
****
****
Long term relationships: girlfriends, partners, lovers and family
Amanda and Brynn are long term lovers.
Amanda is Brynn’s girlfriend. They are very close. They have been together since high school (unbeknownst to me). I think that Brynn is Amanda’s favourite, and vice versa.
Siobhan and Amanda are also long term lovers.
They have been together since high school. They are very close, but seemingly not as close as Amanda and Brynn.
Amanda and Brynn now have a child together.
Lesley and Brynn get along well also. They are kind of like family. Lesley is sort of like her mother-in-law (I guess?).
I think that they have slept together. I have no proof, but I began to suspect it by means of hints and inference a couple of years back. But then wifi told me that they have slept together. And when I asked them how many times, it said maybe a dozen times. I guess the family that plays together stays together.
Ps: Brynn always wanted to make “pumpkin pie” (that symbolically means that she wanted to seduce me and to create children).
I did not know about any of this until 2022.
****
****
https://www.howcommunicate.com/
^For pictures of Lily and Brynn and Amanda and I.
The page linked just above has pictures of Lily and Brynn right above one another. And they resemble one another quite a bit. Lily doesn’t look like Amanda.
It also has a bunch of police documents (the police disclosure) and some court documents (the protection order, furniture order, occupation order, and Amanda’s affidavit).
I will hopefully copy many of those to this page sometime.
***
IVF, Babies, Lily, Police etc
It is illegal in New Zealand to get IVF without the written consent of the husband. Nor can you use a donor egg without the written consent of your husband. Brynn is the egg donor for Lily. I didn’t discover this until Lily was about a year old. I didn’t have proof that Amanda got IVF until Lily was about a year old! They almost certainly made some sort of highly illegal misrepresentation to the fertility clinic in writing (possibly pretended that Brynn was Amanda’s partner, but I’m not sure; or perhaps signed my name instead? Either way, I think they’re in trouble if I find the proper information).
The other crime is that they fraudulently “obtained by deception” the sperm needed to have the child. This can put you in jail for years.
Amanda used IVF to get pregnant with my sperm and a donor egg (from Brynn) and then filed a protection order (on grounds of “emotional abuse”) and then used the police and courts to get rid of me. The DIA also participated in the cover up. I requested information from their database of all children conceived by IVF in New Zealand, but they lied to me and pretended that they didn’t have it. I applied in writing, using the correct forms. The fertility clinic itself also lied to me when I called and also emailed them. They pretended that they didn’t have the information that I requested.
They exploited me for reproductive purposes, so that she and her long term girlfriend could have a baby, and then used the corrupt courts and police to get rid of me. And had the DIA lie and withhold information. They did this after making me sick for ten years (Also, I was basically an invalid for about 6 of those 10 years), and then causing me to be crippled for 6 years.
****
****
// I am not sure why they did a lot of the things they did, but I have managed to glean a few parts of the story so far
Why cripple me?
Answer: babies.
Why did they cripple and trap me for all of those years? I think that it was so that they could hopefully have babies and make “money”. I now know that it isn’t “money”. Or maybe it is, do the Chinese dish out largesse?
Amanda, Brynn and Lesley wanted a child.
Siobhan had the idea of getting many of her friends pregnant.
Paul invented the idea of trapping me in an escalating cycle of compounding pregnancies.
Siobhan (and others) expanded on the plan to include a never ending avalanche of sex and pregnancy. At least, I think it was her.
I think.
And the Chinese set (including their president) stepped in to provide funding and support, somewhere along the way.
They also gave the green light to cripple me altogether in 2017.
****
****
Sex Games and Babies
I thought that a lot of the sex games of the past two years were all about babies? They wanted sperm? For having babies with “good genes”? Or maybe they wanted to “get me addicted” to sex. And then when it was about to dry up, let me have the women only if I agreed to get them all pregnant? Or something like that?
****
****
[[[
IVF, Lily and Brynn
Uhhhh. Amanda asked for a sperm sample in about 2021 (iirc) to check to see if my sperm was healthy. She was desperate to have a baby. It had consumed her for years, and was the main reason we kept on having sex even thing I was totally crippled. And then she went to get IVF without my knowledge or consent, using my sperm and Brynn Huso's egg. Which is a significant crime.
She could go to jail for that. First of all it is fraud, because she obtained the sperm by deception. And also iirc, it is illegal to get IVF without the written consent of the husband. The signature is required. Which means that she commit another fraud somehow. Maybe she pretended that her husband didn’t exist, and that she was in a de facto lesbian relationship. And then also pretended that the sperm donor wasn’t me. And also, to commit fraud to have a baby with your girlfriend is going to be highly illegal. But the Department of Internal Affairs (where Amanda used to work) covered for her.
I was just about ready to go on a bit of a warpath against certain individuals, gaining convictions and civil victories/settlements, before going to the MSM. But they denied me the opportunity to do so. By denying me the use of my limbs.
Furthermore, a lot of the things people did after that were for the purpose of a coverup.
There could be jail time for people like Brynn and Paul also. For things like criminal conspiracy. Perjury, fraud. Assault, abuse, miscarriage of justice. I’m not sure what else. They did so many things. And these people were trying to cover it up. I didn’t have use of my legs.
Also, Amanda probably engaged in perjury to get the protection order and the parenting order. And all of them engaged in the crime known as “conspiracy to defeat justice”. And also even denying me custody of Lily by means of the protection order and the parenting order and concealing the truth of Lily’s conception might count as conspiracy to defeat justice. By blocking the DIA from giving me the information I needed to set the record straight AND pretending that I was abusive towards Amanda who engaged in numerous acts of cruelty towards me when I was too crippled. And who actually had sex with me for years, and years and years even though she and her friends had crippled me in order to have babies. This is actually a mega disturbing and massive abuse case. Funded by the Chinese communist party, and supported by the top Labour Party leadership, including Hipkins, Ardern, Robertson.
****
****
Babies and reproduction
Who is most to blame in this “organisation” (or “group”)?
Brynn, Amanda, Lesley, Siobhan, Paul, Matthew, Sarah, Joseph? Xi also played a part. And so did my mother, multiple times.
Siobhan was obsessed with the idea of pregnancies and babies. She wanted babies. And she wanted to manipulate or otherwise control me into impregnating her friends. I think that was a long term scheme she had desired for many, many years. Siobhan had wanted to create a breeding scheme for years! I think they wanted to get me “addicted” to sex with them, or otherwise have tons leverage over me, so that I was forced to impregnate her friends.
It was kind of a breeding and/or eugenics scheme (the whole IQ and intelligence thing”.
There were many other women who wanted to get involved once I was “trapped”. I was supposed to get lots of women pregnant, I think. It’s kind of sick. I don’t know how many people were involved in this scheme (or group, or organisation). And I don’t know how deeply committed and involved the CCP set were early on. Or if they were totally committed to the pregnancy side of things. If I’m honest, I’m still figuring it out myself.
Uhhh. Lesley Jones always wanted a second child, and/or a grandchild. But she never had a second child. She aborted one, miscarried another, and later became infertile after having her uterus and cervix removed, due to cancer or some other issue such as HPV related complications. Her daughter Amanda Ward was/is also infertile*.
*We were “trying” at Amanda insistence for about 6-7 years. This was for the full length of time I was crippled (I had declined and delayed on having babies for ages, because I thought we couldn’t support or raise one properly. I also thought that Amanda might not be a good and capable mother.) She eventually wore me down, and so we started sleeping together without condoms in about 2016.
****
****
Crosspost from the “negotiations” tab
Amanda and Siobhan are in a long term sexual relationship. Or were in one for 20+ years. They were friends and were engaging in sexual intercourse often. Unknown to me.
Amanda and Brynn are in a long term sexual relationship, and were in one for 24 years. Since they were 13 years old. They have been sleeping together for years. Unknown to me.
Brynn and Angela are friends, and have lived together, I think? And are sort of in a long term lesbian relationship.
These people, along with Sarah, the “lawyer” formed a lesbian sex and fertility cult. These people purpose of the cult was to make money, and get pregnant. They wanted babies and money.
They turned me into an invalid, in an attempt to control me.
And then crippled me back in 2016, possibly to stop me getting away. Some foreigner signed off on it. Let’s talk about it later. I might make a new page called…
**
More stories: Amanda, Brynn, Siobhan, Lily, IVF, a profit oriented lesbian sex and fertility cult
By the way, Brynn is the egg donor for Lily.
**
They exploited me for reproductive purposes, using IVF. Which was a criminal act.
And then they tried to use the police to cover up their crime (I started asking questions). And they commit perjury along the way.
And then the DIA covered for them too.
****
****
This is going way into the past now… 2004-2006, it it’s inportant
Dating in high school
Back in High School, I had a rule that I wasn’t going to date anyone who wasn’t a Christian. You’re not supposed to be “unequally yoked” in a relationship with a non believer. I also wasn’t going to date anyone who was a Catholic, because I was a little unsure of Catholics and Catholicism.
**
Bible Verse
I believed in scriptures such as 2 Corinthians 6:14, “do not be yolked together with unbelievers.”
“Warning Against Idolatry
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God.”
2 Corinthians 6:14-16
***
It wasn’t a sin to have a non-Christian girlfriend. But it was something probably best avoided. The Christian books I read at the time advised against it.
****
****
Lust and sex
I thought that lust and dwelling on lustful thoughts was wrong. And that it was important to avoid sexual immorality.
**
I used to believe in scriptures such as:
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
And
Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
“But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.” Matthew, sermon on the mount
**
I used to memorise scripture, and try to live according to it.
***
Should I have a girlfriend at all? Back then..
Ummm. But I thought that I probably wouldn’t get one at all. There was some logic to it: celibacy was compulsory. I was going to remain celibate. And if one is celibate, then getting girlfriend is a waste of time. Because what is the point of having a girlfriend if you can’t sleep with her. Why not just have a friend?
Also, if you have a girlfriend, there will be the temptation to have sex. And sometimes… It just kind of happens? So… why run the risk (This was my reasoning as a teenager). And accidental pregnancy is an issue.
Also, given that I was supposed to avoid “lust”, and the dwelling on sexual thoughts and fantasies of women that aren’t mine (take captive every thought), it simplifies things to not have a girlfriend. If I were to have a girlfriend, I’ll get too close to her, and feel desires and have thoughts that I’m not supposed to have.
No girlfriend = reduces “attack surface” for lust, and unwanted sinful sexual thoughts and fantasies.
If I had a girlfriend, even to fantasise about sleeping with her was a sin. Or to dwell on the wrong thoughts was a sin.
Even to dwell on the thought (mentally) of having sex with someone who didn’t belong to be, and I wasn’t married to, was technically wrong.
(I also wanted a smart girl, which limited the size of dating pool quite a bit. That is, if I had anyone at all.)
Soooo, that’s some background to why I wasn’t chasing girls back when I was young.
****
****
Clarification for some of the guys from “Chinese intelligence” who were asking questions
Back at 5 Weka Road when we were 20 (this is in 2009), we were a couple, Christians, married and faithful to one another (so far as I knew, at least). I wasn't a “run away”, and I still had a relationship with my father and mother. My brother even lived with us for a while.
I attended the Coast Community Church, along with Amanda (where both of us were baptized). Many of our friends went there.
I was as sick as a dog; and had just dropped out of university.
*
Health problems = caused by satellite/cell tower
Wife = no good
*
Everybody knew what caused my health problems, and that my wife was no good. And no one told me the truth. They all kept me in the dark. Including my father, my friends, my mother, my pastors, my many doctors, my physiotherapists, and my in-laws. My bad health (labeled chronic fatigue syndrome - cfs at the time) was a common topic of conversation, and what I could do about it. They kept me in the dark about my very bad health also. I’ve written about this elsewhere.
****
****
[Galaxy Quest] Did The Thermians Seriously Never Encounter A Lie Or Acting When Watching Earth TV?
We know that lying is a foreign concept to The Thermians, one that they only experienced when they met Saris and he would tell them one thing and then do the opposite. But with them basing their entire society off of the Galaxy Quest TV series and having a general fascination with Earth TV in general.
But seriously how did they never stumble upon anything that showed Earth people are
Capable of lying
Shows what acting is
Like did they seriously never stumble upon a Gilligan’s Island episode where a character lies through their teeth and is called out on it? Did Galaxy Quest never involve a villain backstabbing the crew or manipulating them? Did they never stumble upon any Earth shows that had a character take part in a play or get involved in a movie or TV show for an episode. Like most TV will at least feature one episode with a lie or acting in it, how did they never either realise this was a thing before meeting Saris or after a while realise the Historical Documents may not have been truthful.
Galaxy quest is actually a fun movie.
Uhhhhh, I genuinely used to be really, really, really honest. Like absurd, nonsensical levels of honest. Like, I would not and could not make a false statement* and I wouldn’t lie by omission, and I would avoid deception, even if telling literal truths (you know what I mean). And I developed an internal philosophy and psychology about trying to represent things in a fair and appropriate manner, that is both relevant and fairly reliable.
The concept of living a life of constant lies wouldn’t have occurred to me. Like weirdly honest. I don’t know if people can understand.
Galaxy quest is a good movie though. After the age of about 28/29 I quit Christianity, because I found out it was all lies. But all the same, I stayed fairly (extremely) honest.
**
I didn’t realise my wife was deliberately cruel when we were first married. I had no clue. She was mean on purpose. I thought we were having good faith conflict, and that she had mental problems (possibly stemming from her being molested as a child, which was a bogus claim by the way which she made at age 15).
I was morally very uncomplicated. I was simpleminded in my believe in the golden rule, and things like not lying, stealing, coveting, murdering, committing adultery, and loving your neighbours yourself. I believed that I was to be loving, kind, patient, and always forgiving. I was deliberately simpleminded(?) in following the rules of Christianity. Just be good to people.
I was hyper committed to the concept of love your neighbour as yourself. And loved verses such as: 1 Corinthians 4-13. And Phillipines, Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
I believed in not even thinking about bad things, that corrupt the soul. I was hyper Christian. I would list these traits, and live by them. And I am well aware that the fae (aka dregvant or philosopher kings) deal with people like this, and that they outnumber you, or at least used to. Even though you pretend to not be aware of people who are Christians or have morals.
Ummm. I actually even (mostly) avoided watching, or even looking at things like sexually suggestive or provocative music videos when I was a Christian. Because I believed in avoiding stuff that leads you astray, and I avoided fantasising about women, who I wasn’t married to. And wouldn’t spend time around women who were sub optimal to spend time with (if you know what I mean?? For example, I chose to exclude Ambika as a friend, because she would legitimately have been a temptation, and “a bad look”, even though in hindsight I could have done with a friend).
I was very honest, and very decent. And I believed in guarding my mind. I was not perfect. But that is the nature of “the Christian walk”. You aim for perfection, and always fail, but you aim for it and just ask forgiveness whenever you fail.
I sometimes thought of going into missions work when I was in high school, but only if I had relevant skills and experience. Stuff like world vision, international justice mission, or mercy ships.
****
****
Discharge without conviction
Wednesday, 18 September 2024 was when I received my discharge without conviction. I was arrested on the 26th of April 2023, the charges were for “psychological abuse” by failing to leave the house when asked to do so while a protection order was in place.
The protection order was awarded to Amanda for “mental abuse”. In her affidavit, she falsely accused me of being mentally unsound and delusional, including regarding things like IVF and parentage. In her application for custody, she made some very clear false statements. And in the whole, the level of dishonesty was such that she basically is guilty of perjury. Because perjury is not just about the actual wording, but the intent and effect.
Note: I might post the discharge without conviction paperwork, as well as the “undertakings” I signed to get rid of the protection order. As well as the paperwork relating to the parenting order etc. There is a lot of paper work!
Until this discharge without conviction was granted, I felt like I was hamstrung in trying to get more information about Lily’s parentage.
****
****
**
Here is a link to DNA testing results.
**
I’d love to pinch the munchkin, and especially back in 2023 I would have loved to had her. I’d like to be able to raise her and take care of her.
*health issues blah blah blah, taken into consideration..
****
****
I’ll type this bit up later.
One extra restatement:
I was crippled very badly and suffered very, very much. Amanda and her friends did it. I didn't know why I was crippled, but Amanda did. And Amanda guilted me into having sex with her for two reasons: procreation and her needing to "feel loved". This is an extreme case of mistreatment.
I might fold this into the main body of the text at some point.












Comments
Post a Comment