Additional Information: Message I tried to send in 2023

Hi Sophie


The amended wording of the email mostly looks good. I would change one sentence: A woman by the name of Jessica Mackenzie also showed up, possibly with Paul? Instead of "Mr Paul Solt was accompanied by Jess Mackenzie.".

Also, there's a typo in the first sentence. "Refusing the leave" to "refusing to leave" that needs to be changed.

Other than that, it mostly looks good. I just want to sleep on it before we send it, so I don't make any hasty (dumb) decisions.


Thanks,

David 

******************


In the meantime, here's an information dump:


Hi Sophie, 


Just a few notes for you to read. You're my lawyer, and so you need to know what I know, so that you can make appropriate decisions as you act on my behalf. This email is a bit rough, and it is a bit of an info dump, but it's not long.



Some further notes as to why I don't want to be entrusted to the care of my family:


Most importantly, I think they want me to lose in both the district court and the family court so that the protection order against me becomes final and I can't easily see Lily anymore. Thereby losing my connection with my daughter. I didn't really want to have Lily, but I don't want to abandon/reject her either.

Here are some more reasons I didn't want to be entrusted to the care of my family

Simple Neglect:

I had inadequate clothing in high school. I had 2 polo shirts, 1 pair of shorts, 2 pairs of socks. No jersey, let alone jacket/trousers. I was so cold in winter. I think it damaged my health and stunted my growth. I complained, asking for more clothes, but nagging was punished harshly in that household. Nagging was defined as "asking more than once for the same thing." My brother had adequate clothing, and my father always had enough money for things like international travel with his 20 y/o japanese girlfriend, but I never had enough clothing.

Cut on leg when in teens while on holiday with my mother. I got a deep gash in my left leg, falling from a tree. I should have been taken to get stitches, but wasn't. Instead, I was pushed to go on bush walks even though bending my left knee reopened the wound. I asked to be allowed time to rest, to let the wound heal, but I was denied that opportunity. I had to walk with a stiff left leg for weeks until it healed.

Had a broken finger in high-school. I wanted an x-ray, and asked for one, but wasn't taken to get one by my father. So I just had to live with having a broken finger (possible a crush injury?). The finger was originally broken by being slammed in an aluminium door. I think Amanda Ward slammed that door?

Poisoning

My father once gave me immodium when I had a stomach bug. Caused significant harm to me. Never quite the same after that. I have had digestive problems ever since. You're not supposed to give drugs like that to someone with a stomach bug. He said he used it when he had a stomach bug and "could eat anything he wanted", "including KFC". I think that it was intentional harm.

Brother once fed me tainted meat in the form of a long expired meat pie in an attempt to give me food poisoning.


Psychological

Father gaslit me into thinking that I was molested as a child by my (male) babysitter (I wasn't).

Gaslit me into thinking I was beat up by a bunch of maori kids at the local playground (probably so that I'd become a bigot, like him). This incident never happened.

He would subtly insinuate that I was gay by comparing me to Freddie Mercury and Adam Lambert. He would expose me to pornographic imagery, presumably in an attempt to try to change what he assumed to be my sexuality!? Maybe my father hated me because I assumed I was gay? Or maybe he insinuated that I was gay because he hated me.


Mental health services, drugs, and my mother

About 11 years ago.. my mother visited, and she pushed me to have some sort of nervous breakdown. I was already in poor physical health and not doing great psychologically as a result of the health situation. Chronic pain, mobility issues etc.

I was then bullied into seeing a doctor, even though I don't trust doctors. My mother pushed me to see a doctor that she used to know from back in her Karori Baptist youth group days. The only reason I was willing to see this doctor was that there was a connection to my family. This doctor wanted to prescribe a hefty dose of the antidepressant nortryptaline because I had chronic pain. I told her that I didn't need antidepressants and that antidepressants made me violently suicidal. She ignored my protestations and told me that I had to take them and keep taking them for at least 4-6 weeks before they would really help.

The drugs drove me nuts (as I knew they would). Suicidal ideation etc. After a while, I got pushed by my mother in law to go to the doctors again (Dr Diane Carter at kys), who prescribed me a large dose of seroquel. And told me that I can take as much of it as I want, and it is fine. However, Seroquel is NOT a mild, innocuous drug. It is a serious antipsychotic prescribed to people with schizophrenia. I ought not to have been medicated at all, let alone with such harsh drugs. The doctor ought to have advised me to stop all medication. I was also pushed to sign up with Kapiti mental health services, but I managed to avoid this. Mental health services are a scam, probably just a way to try to have me institutionalized.

For what it's worth, seroquel can cause issues with muscles and can have lasting effects to do with the jaw, lips, and tongue. Diabetes, metabolic changes, and weight gain are also significant side effects. It can also damage your balance.

I was never quite the same again after this period of time: physically, mentally, or emotionally.

I think that my family and in-laws may have wanted to drive me nuts so that I'd end up attempting suicide, institutionalized, or drugged out of my mind. And that they may have worked with some doctors (including Diane Carter and ?????? at KYS) to make this happen. I don't have proof. It's just a hunch.

I think that Amanda may have facilitated a fraud against the CCDHB to take money earmarked for a bathroom renovation, including a walk-in shower, thus denying me access to suitable shower facilities.

<handmaid tale - I suspect that Amanda tried to get one of her friends to seduce me, possibly in the hopes that I might get this friend pregnant - I couldn't prove it though>

<Lily etc>

[At the moment, I am operating under the assumption that my daughter (Lily) is a 'test tube baby,' conceived by means of IVF, using my sperm, a donor egg, and Amanda as a surrogate. This was done without my knowledge or consent. I don’t yet have full evidence for this, but I'm working on it. (Why do I think that Lily is a test tube baby? Amanda seemed to become pregnant while on holiday, with a baby that's not white, and a positive paternity DNA test means I'm the father. By deduction: I arrive at the conclusion that Lily must have been conceived by means of IVF.)]

I didn't really want to have Lily, but I still care about her... I'm not really sure what to do. I didn't consent to her creation, but nor did she consent to be born (none of us do). And just because she's not what I expected or asked for, it doesn't mean I want to just throw her under the bus. A child ought to have a father who cares about them and who has good intentions. I don't really know where things stand legally.

Why I lost all faith in my father:
1. Incident of inappropriate touching against a 12 year old girl at a school camp. There was a complaint made against him, which was withdrawn. However, he was smeared as a pedophile among students at my school, which led to a situation where I was somewhat ostracized.

2. Tomoe Takahashi
Dated our former Japanese exchange student. I saw her as a sister. I was disgusted by this.

3. Assault on 25th. Also told me, "I hate you." And threatened to have me put in an asylum if i didn't start doing what I was told.


Other misc notes re: Amanda

Amanda Pranks:
I woke up in the morning to find that Amanda had damaged my bedroom wall overnight.
I once woke up in the morning with hair thin scratches beneath my right eye
Objects moved overnight, or light switched on overnight, even though Amanda wasn't even staying at the house.
Found a piece of glass in my morning cup of tea
Phone moved from under my pillow onto my chest while I was napping in bed during the day, even though Amanda not home

Amanda Phone hacking:
Pranks, like putting the album "music to be murdered by" into my library...

Amanda has set traps of glass, crockery, and toothpicks. I cut my foot quite badly on one of these traps of glass. Geraldine, a nurse, helped me clean my foot afterwards. I showed my father at least one of these sharp items (the crockery).

Lesley Jones (my mother in law) once pointed a handgun at me. I think that it may have been a glock. She said that it belonged to Shane Huston, formerly of the NZDF.

Notes re: health

My health has been ruined by means of:
Inappropriate healthcare
Deliberately shoddy healthcare 
Neglect, abuse
Intentional poisoning (immodium)
Outright quackery (Alexander technique, feldenkrais, craniosacral therapy)
And then it has been labeled "chronic fatigue syndrome." If there was a deliberate conspiracy, then I don't know how it all worked. But that doesn't mean that there wasn't a conspiracy. 

I have also been exploited for reproductive purposes to create a child that I didn't ask for, with a woman I don't consider fit to be a mother. I was so ashamed when she fell pregnant (this was before I suspected IVF). No child deserves to have Amanda as her mother.

List of doctors/medical professionals involved in my "care":
Diane Carter
Amanda Clarke
Ruth Brown
David Waite
Paul Davis
Peter Roberts
Rebbekka Lam
Kate Fairbrother
Yunyee Tseto

Janet Turnbull

Gayle Snyder
Nathan Scott
Multiple physiotherapists/occupational therapists
One counselor 

Misc Notes:

My father likes to engage in what I have labeled "psycho-social warfare." Other people might call it "playing games."

Japanese have a saying that, "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."

I think that this is his attitude towards me. I used to have an enormous amount of natural academic ability, particularly in areas like mathematics. I wanted to be a scientist, but my father said no. But I don't think he wanted me to succeed. He just wanted to destroy me.

For what it's worth, there have been people in my life who tried to help me fit in and find a place where I might somehow belong. For example, my grandfather (Michael Foster) tried to encourage me to become an academic (against my father's wishes). He also tried to get me to join the freemasons. I've heard that joining can be a good career move.



Thanks,

David Solt


From: Barclay, Sophie <Sophie.Barclay@pds.govt.nz>
Sent: Thursday, 25 May 2023 2:45 pm
To: 'David Solt' <davidsolt@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Second thoughts re: that email we discussed
 

 Hi David

 

Do you agree with the amended wording of this email?

 

Kind regards

 

Sophie

 

Subject: David Solt Charge discussions- WITHOUT PREJUDICE

_______________________________________

 

Kia Ora

 

I act for Mr David Solt, who is charged with breaching a protection order in that he psychologically abused the protected persion by refusing the leave the family home when asked. The protected person was not at the home at the time, and did not ask him to leave personally.

 

The circumstances of the alleged breach are that Mr Solt's father, Paul Solt, went to the home with police to ask David to leave with him on 26 April.

 

However, Paul had assaulted David the day before, 25 April, as set out in the attached family harm report.  I see the police officers on the day considered laying a police safety order to protect David from Paul, but decided not to because Paul had left the property. It is a shame they did not lay that police safety order, because Paul would have been prevented from going to the home and continuing to terrorise his son. Mr Paul Solt was also accompanied by Jessica McKenzie. Paul had previously informed David that Jessica has taken out a restraining order against him, so David wanted to avoid speaking to her as well. 

 

David therefore did not leave the home with Paul as requested because he was too scared to leave with his father. I understand the police at the scene gave him the choice of leaving with his father or leaving with them under arrest, and he chose to leave with the police because they at least hadn't assaulted him. He was therefore not acting in any way that would psychologically abuse the protected person, who was not there. David understands that two of the police officers present on 26 April had been at his property the day before, helping him following his complaint regarding his father. 

 

Mr Solt has substantial physical disabilities, as set out in the doctor's certificate I have already provided to you, and is now out of the property and settled in housing appropriate to him. He has no previous convictions and I understand he has engaged a family court lawyer to discuss parenting issues in an appropriate way. 

 

I therefore invite you to withdraw this charge. The elements are not made out, and in the circumstances, I do not see the public interest in prosecuting David for refusing to be alone with someone who had assaulted him the previous day. 

 

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this matter.

 

Kind regards

 

 

Sophie Barclay

Lawyer

DDI:  04 4953642

Mobile:  027 290 2390

Email:  Sophie.Barclay@pds.govt.nz

 

 

 

From: David Solt [mailto:DavidSolt@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 14 May 2023 1:29 p.m.
To: Barclay, Sophie
Subject: Second thoughts re: that email we discussed

 

Hi Sophie,

 

 

Do you think that you could hold off on writing up (and/or sending) that email to the police prosecution service?

 

I'm not sure that applying for diversion is a good idea, and I'm also not 100% sure about asking them to change the charge. I fear that to do so might result in an implicit admission of guilt?

 

If I remember correctly, we have an adversarial legal system here in nz. In this situation, the police prosecution service is (unfortunately) my "adversary." So I kind of want to avoid giving them anything that I don't have to give them, if that makes sense.

 

I don't actually think that I'm guilty of any crime/wrongdoing. I think that I'm innocent of pretty much everything. Yes, I may end up being forced to lie and to pretend that I'm guilty, but hopefully not quite yet.

 

Let's try to have a conversation sometime around Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday if possible. I think that it may be best to "hold fire" on contacting the police prosecution service for the moment.

 

 

Kind regards,

 

David

 

 

Ps: I know you don't work weekends, so I don't expect you to get this email right away. I am, however, available pretty much every day.



*****

*****





And an additional email…


To the other Sophie, my family lawyer Sophie Aitken.





*****

*****


Hi Sophie,


I think I was served with the orders on the 11th, not the 12th.

I was given Amanda's affidavit in support of her application on the following day (the 12th).

Also, regarding why I didn't leave on the 26th:

The gist of it is that I didn't want to be entrusted to the care of my family, because I thought they meant to do me harm.

Reasons I thought this:
1. I experienced some amount of mistreatment while living with my parents 0-18, including neglect
2. I thought they might want to keep me quiet, so as to sweep the whole Lily/IVF thing under the rug
3. There was an incident on the 25th (the day before the arrest) in which my father kicked the door as though he wanted to break it down, told me that "I hate you so much", grabbed at me through the window, and when that failed, he struck me on the left shoulder (fairly hard, but not so hard as to cause meaningful injury), and said "if you don't start doing what your family wants you to do, you'll end up in a mental institution"



I didn't have a suitable place to go. (No photo ID, no income, limited access to funds etc, v poor health, not exactly presentable, v. Specific housing needs) and so I ended up going with the police.. [I probably could have applied for emergency housing if I'd had a few extra days notice..]

I didn't really want to go with someone who had assaulted me and threatened to have me institutionalized.. the only place offered to me as a place to stay was my father's mother's place.


Thanks,

David




From: Sophie Aitken <sophie.aitken@morrisonkent.com>
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2023 11:51 am
To: davidsolt
Cc: Anna Chapman <anna.chapman@morrisonkent.com>
Subject: Finalised Affidavit 
 

Hi David

 

See attached finalised affidavit and exhibits for you to have affirmed as soon as possible.

 

We note in respect of paragraph 23 (the home heroes paragraph) – our view is that the paragraph we have used reflects your instructions and outlines the issue with home heroes in a more concise manner, that being it was not a big issue. 

 

In respect of contextualising the trespass and you breaching the protection order, our advice is that your response to the trespass/breach needs to explain why you did not leave and why you did not adhere to the protection order. If we do not explain this substantially in your evidence, you could be prejudicing your position. 

 

Once we received the affirmed version from you we will file this with the Court along with a Rule 132 application to file your documents out of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Reposting the page drop box of garbage v3: edited

Faraday Barn