Ramble: the revsoceng plan

 I said to complete my plan:


I needed a patsy.

A perfect idiot.

A communications network, I had to hijack one.

I had to have access to things like the internet without them being able to boot me off. 

Resources for research and development and a distributed set of research laboratories and workshop.

I needed a space where I couldn't be murdered outright. Where I could invent.

I needed some time.

I needed cut through and attention.

I needed to hide from myself what my abilities and intentions were. Like Zaphod Beeblebrox. I had trained myself in all of the skills of political theory, science/invention/engineering, psychology, abstract thinking and all of my frameworks for analysis and in my design philosophy. I had to pretend that it wasn't there, and hide it from myself. And now I'm exhausted. 

**

And then the idea is that you deliver the toolkit. The toolkit for change. And walk away. It needed to be physical engineering. In some ways kind of like being the CIA and figuring out how to regime change other nations. Ummmm. If you want to re-democratise democracies that have gone wrong and been made undemocratic such as NZ and Australia. And the much of the commonwealth. Who have then been made wrong by? Well.... American corporations and the military industrial complex of America! The American system: big business, big banks, big tech, big bureaucracies, big education and the security-intelligence community. And so we have to deal with that before we can have proper democracy in places like New Zealand and the commonwealth. And other places like Germany, France, Spain, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Sweden and Switzerland.

So we regime change USA and the world gets better? Who is the regime?? Well, not primarily the politicians. Is big business, big tech and telcos and stuff. We sort it out.



And how do we do it? Expelliarmus! Disarm it. Globally.

What happens to America!?? They become a nation where the people are in charge. Not the corporation. It’s the regime that falls, not the people that fall. The regime are just evil corporations, banks and intelligence agencies.


Anyway, I'm not proposing anything new. This is just recapping my ideas. Please don't attack me again!! Don’t overthink it, it’s just vague rambles. So you can understand some of the ideas that existed years ago (in vague form).

I really need some sleep!!




****
****


Instead of the words: 

"Destroy the system" maybe try the words...

"America is run by corporations, banks and big business and this has a negative effect on the rest of the world. Disempower the corporations of America that control and corrupt it, so that the corporate and financial systems that control America don't control it, and instead the people of America control it.

Do this so that the democratic nations of the world can be self governing and democratic again. And can also restore rule of law. Self governance is the thing, I think. Especially in nations like those in the commonwealth (even the non-democratic nations like Brunei and Lesotho; but mostly nations like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK, India, Malaysia, Singapore and many more). And other democratic nations such as Ireland, France, Switzerland, Taiwan and Japan. We need to change the regime in the USA and reform/improve it so that we can have better democracies and better self governance and regain rule of law. That's a better way of describing it than calling it "destroying the system". And that's actually what I meant by destroying the system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Faraday Barn

Sports + martial arts page