More materials relating to church worship band

 Tuesday 9/9/2008


Yep I am


-----Original Message-----

From: Scott Nathan [mailto:n.scott@paradise.net.nz

Sent: Tuesday, 9 September 2008 9:50 p.m.

To: Nigel Trewhitt; Rose Doncliff; Jarad and Amanda Doncliff; Lloyd Dacombe;

LLoyd and Jo Dacombe; Dad Dad; Geoff Orchard; Kerry Hastie; Paul Vince; Nath

Scott; Colleen Sunderland; Michelle King; David Solt; Mum Mum

Cc: Haydin Ward; Leigh & Stephen Howchow; Nigel & Helen Welch; Dad Dad;

Geoff Orchard; Paul Vince; Colleen Sunderland; Michelle King; Stan Rolston;

Moore Family; Mike & Jodie Lockyer

Subject: Family Service This sunday


Hi Guys!

How's it all going ?????


Now Nigel is going to lead this week

Mum is away But tells me she has talked to Michelle who is happy to  

play again this sunday  (Colleen ---so sorry but I never seem to be  

able to find Michelle's contact details when I need to confirm stuff  

with her ---so I am uncertain with whether she can make it to practice

are you touching base with her soon??


Who is available to sing with Nigel?


Who is around to play with backing and Michelle?


Can you hit reply  and fill me and Nigel in


We have planned for a 7 pm practice on thursday night.


Myself or Nigel will send out the songs as they are decided on


Nath






****

****




Friday, 29/10/10


Nathan Scott


Hi Guys these are the songs on sunday   :-) 

Begin forwarded message:


From: Physio <physio@teammedical.co.nz>

Date: 27 October 2010 2:54:10 PM NZDT

To: Colleen Sunderland <colleen@davidreidhomes.co.nz>

Cc: nathan scott <n.scott@paradise.net.nz>

Subject: Re: RE:

Reply-To: Physio <physio@teammedical.co.nz>


Sure   Look Good :-)

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Colleen Sunderland

To: 'Physio'

Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:22 PM

Subject: RE:


Hi Nath

 

These are some of the songs for Sunday

 

 

I’ll fly Away

 

 

Mighty To Save

 

Power of the Cross

 

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)

 

 

There will be one more – but not sure which one yet.

 

Can you please pass these onto everyone.  Rose is an up front singer this Sunday – not sure who else??

 

Great to hear Kerry will be on board for Sunday.  Practice at 8:00 as normal.

 

Me

 

 

Colleen Sunderland

Director
David Reid Homes Wellington Region


****

****



Joanne

Ok lets stick to original time of 8am.  Singers and musios can dribble in a

little later as long as all there by 8.20.  does that sound manageable for

the techies.  I'll be there at 8am. If this sounds good for you guys then

can you distribute to the group as I don't have them loaded on my computer

yet.  thanks


Little Wonders Photography

126 Seaview Road, Paraparaumu Beach 5032

Ph: 04 902 9775021 480051

www.littlewonders.co.nz


-----Original Message-----

From: Nathan Scott [mailto:n.scott@paradise.net.nz

Sent: Saturday, 31 July 2010 11:12 a.m.

To: JESSE Orchard; Nigel Trewhitt; Jake Currie; Rose Doncliff; Michelle

King; Kerry Hastie; Marise A'Court; Nath Scott; LLoyd and Jo Dacombe; David

Solt; Lloyd Dacombe; Dad Dad; Geoff Orchard; Colleen Sunderland; Paul Vince;

Mum Mum; debs gordon; Jarad and Amanda Doncliff; Stan Rolston; Mike & Jodie

Lockyer

Subject: 


Hi Debs and Nigel


Sorry  plans changed    sorry to desert you tomorrow  

Nigel can you take my place vocally and help out Debs please


Debs the order of service is pretty much finalised but more sorting needs

doing 


As the spirit leads feel free to ask the congregation to pray     that goes

really well   the trick is knowing when to start again 


Sorry IT IS the family service     so practice dosn't need to be till 9


Mum can play for It is well    but can you sort with her if she is needed or

you want to use the backing track you have 

Sweet     get in touch if any probs 

Nathan =



****

****




Just to show that I was trying to join the church band.


Also, I can’t remember when they practised.


At one point it was Thursday evenings at 7 pm.


And then I think it may have been mornings. But I can’t remember! Yes, they switched to mornings. But anyway, at first I had to learn to play the songs on my own. And then I had energy and pain issues. I also seemed to have trouble remembering which fret was which, and I think that it was a mind blank attack. I’ll write it properly later. 


I can’t remember all of the details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Faraday Barn

Sports + martial arts page