Faraday shielded nook





910 mm by 410 mm for the workshop shelves. And then 800 mm by 1800 mm for the cupboards, with shelves. I don’t know why I used both.








 











I am planning to test this sort of thing out for myself. And then I hope to put a small chair in this space measuring 900 mm by 800 mm. And I’ll see if I’m sheltered.


If it works, maybe I’ll try to shelter my bed first.

But before I can do that, I need to buy some cans and get them delivered!

I’m not sure if the workshop shelves or cupboards are better. But I prefer the workshop shelves. This example has two of each. If you look closely, the shelves and cupboards are slightly different widths.

Put some boxes of cans on top of the shelves.

It is not guaranteed to work.

Use case: put it in your spare room, or perhaps in a large walk in wardrobe, or in a garage. You can read, talk, go on your phone or laptop, talk on a phone connected by copper network privately, write letters, or just rest.

**

Misc Use case: parliament. Individual offices of MPs and staff.



Picture: a parliamentary office in parliament.

**

Misc use case:

Empty nest boomers, all over the world, with a spare room. They just put some shelves full of cans in their spare room. And have a space to sit. It’s affordable and easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start here - Table of contents

Faraday Barn

Sports + martial arts page