Start here - Table of contents
Good communication on “social media” is difficult, so I thought I’d create a blog. That might improve communication. After all, I’ve been pretty badly misrepresented… ***** ***** Quick start guide: read in this order Background stories Misc Stories Things I like Sports + martial arts How did I get this way pt 2 Integrity torso compromised General Disambiguation Thought reform aka brainwashing Photos How did I get this way pt 1 Quick Blurb Open Letter Then work your way through the table of contents for a while, starting with the “Letter to Larry”, and ending with the page “Extra Photos”. My main discussion page is called “main discussion page” The page “random archives two” contains a lot of “b-side comments” as well as comments shifted there from the main discussion page. Usually once a comment has been on the front page for a bit, I’ll just chuck it in the archives. If you look way further down the page, you will see that I’m working on an overall life story. I have covered a fa...



Comments
Post a Comment