New updates: the best of these is the “a new and improved faraday barn” (garage). The second best is one labeled “public park”. Easy idea: A new and improved faraday barn (garage) Something like this^ I think it’s the best and smartest option. It’s possibly the best one yet. It’s enough for a single person to live, and it’s all self contained, or can be. If you need more space, just build two garages. Or build a row of eight garages. And if you need more space, just build two rows of eight! Or four rows of eight! Just keep on building! By the way, if you have a block of them. Like 32 of them in rows, then the spaces in between probably are safe to walk around in to socialise. I reckon. Or I would guess. You take the “nook” and finish it with walls, floors and a ceiling. And install a toilet, shower, basin, washing machine and kitchen sink. As well as a rug, bed, couch etc. This garage isn’t quite the right size, but something similar to this would be excellent. **** **** Another idea: ...
Comments
Post a Comment